• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codez

The Enigma
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

The morphs seem fair cool already but I think the weapon customization isn't the best, I mean you should be able to have bits and bobs that you take to a blacksmith or something like upgrades so you can customize your weapons.

Some things I hated about Fable II were the legendary weapons because they are the only honestly unique weapons in the game, you can't have your own that really are YOUR OWN. Like an Iron Hammer looks really cool and then a Steel Hammer looks different, you can't have something that looks like the cool Iron Hammer but have the better strength.
Hopefully the new morphs help this?

And also the skills, in the end everyone will have the same skills, know why? Because its too freaking easy to get ALL of them. That doesn't help customize your character, I mean sure you can pwn all but there is nothing unique about it. One skill I loved in Fable I was stealth, being able to sneak in people's houses and such, they should bring back things like that.

Fablepower

Reaction score

Shorter Loading Times.
More activities to do within the world.
Interesting Quests that lead you around the world of Albion.
Better Mage User Options nothing really impressed me.
More uses for your dog.
Add more undeground locations.
Improve the Econemy System.

Snorre

Snorre
Reaction score

I would like some more quest's for when the story-line is over.
And maybe give the player the power of being able to create weapons :)
So whit number 2. i mean like adding a uniqe form of proffesions to the game (not like the jobs).
And i would like that you could maybe buy more random stuff for your house, and no not like Sims ;p
This is not things that i think Should be in the game it's only think i would love to have in the game ;)

I Love Fable II and i hope i'm also gonna love Fable III

Reaction score

-A weapon editor (shape your own weapon, so you could own an unique weapon instead of everyone having the same weapon as well...)

-Scythe as new weapon

-Online multiplayer

-more clothes

-actually look cool when you are evil instead of ugly

-multiple types of doggs (like in See the Future, but more^^)

-don't get instantly fat from eating a piece of meat...

-change/improve the spellsystem. Playing with only will is very hard because you need to charge your spells to long

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Here's an idea. The ability to lock your house's door so that random people can't wander in and step into my private space. i don't know about you, but i don't like the entire city in my house whenever i'm in a house.

Seriously, there's adoration, then there is freaky pervert.

Reaction score

Caboose;366686 said:
Here's an idea. The ability to lock your house's door so that random people can't wander in and step into my private space. i don't know about you, but i don't like the entire city in my house whenever i'm in a house.

Seriously, there's adoration, then there is freaky pervert.

Amen:thumbsup:

Snorre

Snorre
Reaction score

I am actually very pleased with the game Fable (II) as it is atm, but i guess it can always be better?
If i Had to come with some ideas for improvements, i'd guess this would be like it:

1. I got blood on my tooth for the ability to choose different actions in the story-line so i would like more situations like that.

2. I would like some more available jobs, and maybe something a little different from the *just hit the green area style*.

3. I would like some more advanced focus on the Pet-side of the game, like giving it a spot in the house, maybe more emotions with it and more items for it (and ofc more benefits of it).

4. And i would also like some more of those videos like the one when you sail to the spire, and not only those drawing ones like the one when you get married.

5. And i would like that there was some kind of a crafting (profession), maybe where you could make your very own crafted weapons and armor or stuff like that.

6. And for the last that i have in my thought's atm, i would like some more character randomizing options, i know it's much to demand but it's only what i would wish for. And i know that Fable II is very good at that kind of stuff, i just think they can make it way better (hope they do in Fable II)

I wish the best times to my Fable playing friends out there on the Forum!

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

These have all probably been mentioned but this is what I would like to see.

More clothes and hairstyles. Obviously.

A huge choice of tattoos, like massive. With the ability to change the colours, size and location.

Daggers, spears and poleaxes.

One hit stealth kills.

I want them to bring back the Fist Fighters Gang as well.

I also liked the music of Fable 1 more than the music of Fable 2.

K

KingKems

cheezMcNASTY;280232 said:
laser guns
lightsabers
kids can grow up to be adults and follow you around
interplanetary travel
jobs cary more character definition so you aren't just doing oddjobs, you can have a profession.

LMFAO.

And it wouldn't be "will" anymore, it'd be "force". :X

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^ u want a 70 year old bodyguard? Ull be bulletproof!

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score

I apologize in advance if any one feels offended by this post.

lol hmm improvements hhmmm theres so many things were to start oh ok BE ABLE TO $@%#ING DIE! no offence but Fable2 is way to easy so easy it gets boring fast, and if you die-oh noooo'sss I got a bruuz on meh chin lol. Come on ,Peter, you got to do better than that only gurls don't want scars all the guys probably died on purpose I know I did. I hope i'm not the only one BUT I WANT AN ending boss not some old guy that I don't even get to kill if i wait to long. only thing left to say is WTF.

S

S.J.E

How in depth are your judgents as king and can and if so how do you use your companion in combat?+rep

many thx

Sam

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

it would be fun if your kids grew up and became heros and followed in your footsteps. if you were good, your kids would be good and attract more followers. if you were bad, your kids would become bandit kings like twinblade from fable 1. it would be fun if you could wallay travellers and become a bandit king too...

S

S.J.E

and also maybe a better charecter customization! :)

thx again

Sam

sansebas

Reaction score

these things came into my mind:
a qeust based on the 20000 leageus beneath the sea, you go in some kinda steampunk submarine and fight a kraken at the bottom of the ocean for some reason. or a quest based on the story about the professor who made a time machine in the victorian age, it fits in with the industrial age. and a quest were you can either free people from the freakshow/circus or sell people to the freak show (one eyed man and such)

B

BeforeMtv

I Hope they but bows back in da game they were so fun

wick97

Reaction score

it could be cool to buy slaves and killing kids to

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

More interaction between townfolk.

More interaction between your dog. For example, he can like you (by treating him nicely and giving him treats) and he will help you more often in combat. He could locate things better, learn tricks faster.

But if you ignore him, never do anything with him etc, he will not help you in combat as much, he won't find things as often and it takes him more than one try to teach him tricks.

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

Like everone else clothes, hair styles, weapons... But the biggest thing I want to see is them MAKE A BETTER STORYLINE. Revenge, killed your sister, you kill the guy, you somewhat live happily ever after. WTH?!?!?! LAME!!!! I want something more interesting. Also... I think color dye your weapons would be cool. And difficluty level... could be Fable II in 1-2 days MAX. (with prier experiance) Also... it would be interesting to have ARMOUR like platebody and stuff. With custamized logos!!! or just custom logos on your clothes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.