• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

23times_fable12

Re: Fable III improvements

they need to make a far better and longer story line and get full character custimation and make it far harder to make gold, it was way to easy i fable 2

B

biodragon99

I would like there to be trading system instead of just gifting things, and THEY SHOULD BRING BACK ARMOR which actually helps protect you instead of having clothes which just change your apperance

B

bounty hunter99

children to be able to grow up and follow you about or at least start paying rent the little annoyances!!

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

1. Lionhead, stop joking around. Most of Fable II was a joke. It's time to be serious.
2. No more lies about 10 times the exploring space because that simply wasn't true.
3. Legendary weapons harder to get and more powerful.
4. More wintry realms, without having to pay to get one.
5. More than 1 item at a time in stock would be nice.
6. Longer story. I finished it in like 5 hours of gameplay. I know you can play after the story is over, but why would I want to?
7. More types of enemy. I'm sick of fighting hobbes and bandits all the bloody time.

B

bumblsquat

I would like to see an ability to set your dog on someone. An attack dog, like when you get him to level 5, you can command him to attack a hi-lighted enemy, maybe a new dog expression available on the D pad when you are in combat. It makes sense to use you buddy in more than a sniffy,diggy pet role.

I would also like to see physical changes in the dogs personality. I.e the more evil you get, the more evil your dog gets. I'm not talking about darkened fur and red eyes, I mean change in demeanor, their interaction with towns people. Barking at kids, snarling at old people etc...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

It was suppose to be a lot bigger, and Oakvale was going to be functional, but Microsoft made them cut half of it out, cause of limited pixels. Poor Gradius was very upset over that.:( So was I.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Slight facial customization would be cool, but it would kinda be hard to pull off if you start off as a kid again(which is awesome)....Also, the legendary weapons were way too easy to get....And they need to be LEGENDARY in the next one

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

They should bring back armour and it would be good to create your own legendary weapon

N

NINJAJ3ZPR

I hope that they will go back in time. To the Old Kingdom.

S

SafeTrojan Man

Someone has probably already said something like this,
but I would like to have a choice of pets, like the dog.
Besides the dog have maybe a cat, monkey lol, dragon, gremlin, bat, hawk, raven, baby balverine that grows with you.
All of them having different abilities that can help in quests different ways.
And multiple colors/breeds of each pet.
Also be capable of breeding them and cross a dragon with a balverine.

I just want to be able to care more about my pet and not have it just doing tricks and running in front of me looking for chests and dig spots.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

1. A wider variation in the creatures/monsters of albion.
2. Longer storyline/gameplay.
3. A bit harder/higher difficulty.
4. More items (Clothes, weapons, etc).
5. More abilities.
6. Main characters to actually survive until the end, and stay in Albion.
7. More hairstyles.
8. Viewable sex scenes (Don't we all want that).

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I hate this thread cause everyone posts the same thing.

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

^ Guess we all agree it needs to be improved then.

Y

YaaaHBiiiaaatcH

iDk aBout u Guyz But What i Wuz Pi$$d aBout Wuz The Lack of Legendary Wepz i didnt Really Thnk They Shoudve Been Called LeGendary More Like Rare or Sum $hit...... i Miss FaBLez Wepz Like CuTLezz BLueTane DollMasterz Mace....& Such...iDk Jus Thnkn ouT Loud LoL

^_^

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

^that is extremely annoy, type in english please!!!!:realmad:

X

xweetok33

when you play as a black smith you can choose what weapon to make and its more difficult to make the weapons and when your a proffesional blacksmith you get to keep the weapon you make

In depth Renn

Wow thats mean
Reaction score

A pvp system where you can get in a group with friends say 2-8 and go to a certain arena type place where they match you up with another group of the same amount (or close because its not a huge game). Taking into mind of course that sub-targeting would have to be disabled for obvious reasons. Also a 1v1 arena where you showdown against a foe friend or just some random from New Zealand. Id also like the option to wield a shield and a sword instead of a gun. Or use a sword and gun at the same time, Or this may sound ridiculous but i think it would be cool use a shield and gun.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

History of Fable? Bring it on???

B

bumblsquat

Fable_2_fan;287592 said:
I would like see stats (Strenght, intellect, range etc...)
A choice to change dog's color.
Armors that give you stats and armory.
Special attacks.
New and old clothes.
New and old weapons.
A choice to buy more pets like cat, pig :D ,mini dragon etc.
Mounts, in Fable 2 moving is slow :(
That's all!
Sounds like MMORPG territory to me mate. Anyone wanna travel to derar-derar and kill the great horned blah-blah rank 99's only!

Status
Not open for further replies.