• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cthulhu

Re: Fable III improvements

Yeah, I think maybe you should be able to make a custom weapon. (using bases and adding parts of course) Allow you to name it, and if you have augments you can attach them permanently. Kinda like creating your own legendary weapon. :)

I also think you should be able to have offline henchmen, like when a friend joins except CPU controlled. You could buy them from certain shops, have them graded on the star system (1-5) and be more expensive at higher levels obviously. They will have roughly the same health as the bandits, and will fight alongside you. :D

Just some thoughts.

D

Dark_Riku

Well I think they should make a quick slot, just like Fable 1. I know it's not much, but it's all I can think of right now. Seriously though, for example, if you wanted to get fat on fable2(not saying you Ever would)but let's just say you wanted to. If you did, you couldn't just pick a slot in Fable 2 and use away as many as you have. Maybe you have a Hoptimous prime for example. You have 50, just enough to get fat. you would have to constantly go to start, items, food, hoptimous prime, you know what I mean. And that would just be a pain.
Oh and they could also have an actual customizable looking character(not including the horns,halos etc.) But when you grow up you automatically have a look, instead of like Oblivion, or Fallout3 or whatever where you have a full selection of what you wanna look like.

W

WPG Th3 WoRsT

i would have theresa not tell me my F'***n story begins 20 times when im not beginning lol

D

Death Breath

fable freak 37;279934 said:
My list of Fable 3 ideas:
More and better spells
More and better weapons
More and better clothes
More legendary weapons
New and old weapons
New and old spells
New and old clothes
More and "unique" properties
More and better titles
Be able to type out your choice at the end (if you get choices)
Be able to build properties
Better trading system
A bank for you to put your money and it comes with interest
A storage room to put your weapons,trophies,toys and others
A bed for your dog (when you buy a house it comes with it)
Be able to get different allies through your choices in the story
If you're playing online and you join a friend you should be able to have a choice in either bringing a character from one of your profiles or pick a henchmen
Be able to get all legendaries more than once in a profile(trading not included)
Be able to get achievements for each legendary weapon you obtain

So far those are the only ideas I have at the moment,but i'll try to think of more.

Good ideas! :)

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

I agree with a lot of these opinions, but honestly I really would want Fable III to give option to go completely angelic or demonic (depending on personal interest). Like a complete transformation in which one can have a devil tail, angel wings, etc. (use your imagination). More than in the other fable games.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

choose your animal companion.
several i have thought of beyond the obvious dog
raven
eagle
cat
monkey
wolf

each with their own benefits and weaknesses

S

Soulangel

I'll go with the masses and say more clothes and hair style options (seriously, please).
No immortality - that's a bit annoying.
Kids that grow into adult (be fun if you could influence them and they would influence your renown and standing as well)
And by god, can they stop harrassing us for an engagement ring >_<
Dyes for Armors
Change the clothes of your family by giving it to them as gift (so that they don't all look the same -_-')
I like the dog, but maybe breed options? And maybe like people have the ability to dismiss it, send it back home.
Longer quest line.
More weapons choice and more jobs.
Different kinds of jobs that affect the attributes. (getting a better blacksmith gives strength points, bla bla bla)
I liked the idea of longevity post-main quest. It could be optionnal of course.
Teenagers, adding the jail-bait crime (or not, heh)
Longer days, I find them far too short.

D

Dameon

A boss battle. Fable I's was good, and TLC's was even better, but Fable II lacked one completely. BANG UR DEAD is not my idea of a good game ending.

Armor would be really good too. I know Fable II had some, but only if you bought the Knothole Island thing. I mean buyable armor included in the regular version.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I'd love for the character to be less "drifty" when walking. When I first played Fable 2 I couldn't control myself very well...o_O

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Out of curiosity if your hero could transform into a demonic or angelic being what are your opinions as to what sort of look would you want your hero receive after doing some sort of quest to became truly an angle or demon or just when they are fully evil or good?
Give ideas.

I personally would keep the way one looks when they become evil or good (maybe add a few touches), but then have a quest in which the hero has to perform a quest for the temple that they are supporting. Like how in fable II you could do the defender of the light quest or destroy oakvale. But this time you could become a demon or angel. With the continued success of quest for the temples you get like faith points so that as you level up doing quest for the temple you can use faith points to buy from a large variety of physical features.

Buyable angelic features:
different kinds of wings
different kinds of halos
trailing butterflies
glowing white eyes (no colored iris or pupils)

Buyable demonic features:
different kinds of horns
gnarly pointed teeth
change skin color (red, coal, etc)
Flames coming from cracks in skin & scars
glowing eyes
hoofed feet
different kinds of tails

X

xweetok33

one of my ideas is that in the beggining of the game you choose to be strangth only skill only will only or all three depending on which one you choose depends on how hard the game is and if you choose only one type you can ask other heroes built in the game to help you through the game

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

That would be pointless because we all know that even if the AI beside you is an expert in the skill needed, the job is pushed on to you. It just adds more to the game.

X

xweetok33

Urahara;291344 said:
That would be pointless because we all know that even if the AI beside you is an expert in the skill needed, the job is pushed on to you. It just adds more to the game.
they wouldnt be a master you would have to choose to upgrade your abilities or their abilities

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

That would stop the game being the fantasy rpg that it is and just make it a crappy version of mass effect.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Fable already does a good job in the options it gives the gamer in how to level their character. Maybe add a few features, but overall its already good. Fable needs to keep certain qualities in order to be fable and be unique.
..... On another note I would like to see the world of fable become more dynamic and physical statuses are easily changeable depending on actions both major and minor.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

^ Amen to that brother.

XenonEdge

This Is Albion
Reaction score

KEEP THE DOG I LOVE MY LIL' DOG
DONT KEEP THE ANNOYING WIVES
AWESOME COLTHING
And Please NO CHILDREN SAYING "Alright Nobhead"

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

i agree with everything in this thread.

A few to add.

-Better Face Customization ( like mass effect)
- More Rpg Elements ( It was not as deep as other rpgs)
- Better house customization
- Improved Co-op. Like being able to bring your own character into the game instead of a henchmen. More features for co-op like quests that makes you need to play with a buddy.
- Better Camera. The camera in Fable 2 felt really awkward. It was playable though and i still had tons of fun but the camera could be much better

A

Archeolog

fable freak 37;279934 said:
My list of Fable 3 ideas:
More and better spells
More and better weapons
More and better clothes
More legendary weapons
New and old weapons
New and old spells
New and old clothes
More and "unique" properties
More and better titles
Be able to type out your choice at the end (if you get choices)
Be able to build properties
Better trading system
A bank for you to put your money and it comes with interest
A storage room to put your weapons,trophies,toys and others
A bed for your dog (when you buy a house it comes with it)
Be able to get different allies through your choices in the story
If you're playing online and you join a friend you should be able to have a choice in either bringing a character from one of your profiles or pick a henchmen
Be able to get all legendaries more than once in a profile(trading not included)
Be able to get achievements for each legendary weapon you obtain.

It would be great if you could make your own character more genuine than just changing the clothes, hairstyle and haircolor.

H

Havon

I say there are more family related activities. Besides the money, having a family is boring.

I'd also like to be able to sit down or close/open doors.

real-time travel i.e Horse or carriage (Where you can actually get in/out.

Thats all for now.

.P.S Wheres me 3 rep points!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.