• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

Black men without white accents. Maybe they should talk smack.
Instead of "Hello, young hero."
it should be "Yo, yo, yo! What's kickin' young 'un?"

A

AFable2Fan

In Fable 3 I hope Lionhead will ban people for making threads talking about Fable 4 improvments.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

^Agreed.It pretty much ruins the surprises Lionhead has instore for us.

Dentie

Reaction score

Yeah just dont think about the game and it will have a greater !!!WOW!!! impact when you play it :)

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Got this thread stickied so hopefully no more Fable 3 Threads. ^_^

Anyway.
The whole Full Customization thing would be very amazing. Facial features, Towns, etc.

A

AFable2Fan

^ No offence, but your idea will fail, sorry.

thugziee

gangsterishh
Reaction score

TaterSalad;280120 said:
I just wanna be black and have an afro.
Is that so much to ask?

Oh yeah, and dual-wielding would be cool too.

hahahahaha

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

AFable2Fan;284123 said:
^ No offence, but your idea will fail, sorry.

Not really... Having your own unique character is a lot better than having the same look on every hero just with different clothes.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

^Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Epicalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Lol!

A

AFable2Fan

Zjuggernaut;284201 said:
Not really... Having your own unique character is a lot better than having the same look on every hero just with different clothes.
Quite the EPIC statement.:D

O

O Toku Jin

Fable 3 ideas, better camera in multiplayer, more people allowed to play multiplayer ( up to 4 would be nice) , allowing us to use are own character in multiplayer instead of a generic skin when joining some one else game, arena PvP , where everyone can bet on the fight going on ( example myself O Toku Jin vs my friend GoldenViper in the areana pit) and real players in the audience waiting to fight and wagering on the fight going on in front of them) , more clothing options, customizable characters, customizable weapons, jewlery ( not just gifts but somthing like ring of sheild or mercury boots {that would make you move faster} , or stuff like that ) more open endedness the whole good or evil thing is cool but 3 times will be boring, have multiple ending based on what you choose, town devlopment such as if the town gets a 5 star it gets bigger and flashier ( kinda like westcliff but more of it i liked the fact it got improved but it was still tiny and rainy and just a better version of a mud pit) other pets besides a dog ( i mean the dog was cool but i like cats better and others might like other animals better still {ex: lizard, hawk, horse, ect...) and have different pets have different abilities, and being able to jump and crouch, basically take the good parts of assassins creed and the good parts of fable and combine them , with some extra stuff thrown in then it would be an outrageously fun game, also BETTER STORY LINE!!! I HATED REAVER I WILL NOT BUY FABLE 3 IF A CHARATER LIKE HIM SHOWS UP AGAIN, ALSO MAKE DLC SO I CAN GO FIND HIM AND KILL HIM HES A JERK I WANT TO STICK MY ENFORCER IN HIS REAR PASSAGE AND PULL THE TRIGGER TILL IT GOSE CLICK!!!

H

Hexen_Harlot

W00t finally got a fable 3 sticky! Hopefully this'll cut down on newfag traffic :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;284708 said:
W00t finally got a fable 3 sticky! Hopefully this'll cut down on newfag traffic :D

Hopefully it will help, now we can say there's a sticky on here, about it.:)

Dentie

Reaction score

wow theres a sticky thread about ideas for fable 3

H

Hexen_Harlot

Already had to redirect once...
I think Lionhead need to go back to the root of the series and reinstate the good stuff that was missing from the sequel.
Another brothel would be nice, fist-fighting, meeting more heroes, and I seriously want more music from the original, the music was what made me love oakvale so much.
But I think something most people would love is more marriage-related quests with unique spouses. Like rescuing a princess from a castle, killing some hench boss to escape, then marrying her and buying the castle.

Dentie

Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;284734 said:
Already had to redirect once...
I think Lionhead need to go back to the root of the series and reinstate the good stuff that was missing from the sequel.
Another brothel would be nice, fist-fighting, meeting more heroes, and I seriously want more music from the original, the music was what made me love oakvale so much.
But I think something most people would love is more marriage-related quests with unique spouses. Like rescuing a princess from a castle, killing some hench boss to escape, then marrying her and buying the castle.

thats really fairytalie

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

i think they should do what they did with elderscrolls and do a fable 2.5 where you follow Garth,Reaver or/and Hammer after the end of Fable 2

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

heroofjokevale;284985 said:
i think they should do what they did with elderscrolls and do a fable 2.5 where you follow Garth,Reaver or/and Hammer after the end of Fable 2

That's actually pretty awesome. Do you mean play as the characters?

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

i think F3 will have this vague outline: theresas the baddie, scythe is your mentor, i hope to God they bring back Jack, hes the best character ever! your charaters from F1+2 wont be involved, or be involved in a slight way.

as for improvements, they need to make it more difficult, more original longer questline, let you custemise your character to a ridiculous level, and bring in a lot more weapons. also make the katana realistic, have a snowy icy northern place, and a few more places like samarkand. Agus sin é. could you just like give me your thoughts on that.

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;284987 said:
That's actually pretty awesome. Do you mean play as the characters?

yeah as in you play as them through the challenges, quests and lawsuits after fable 2 and before fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.