• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable:the movie?

jac171

Reaction score
Re: fable:the movie?

Hugh Laurie should be reaver if they make a movie then sequel it they r both so funny

jac171

Reaction score

Urahara;293488 said:
Nope. If they do make a film it will embarrass the game's standards and whatnot.
what if lionhead studios makes the movie? they're smart enough to make it good, since they made their games good.

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score

Meh... I'm waiting for Halo the movie :p

But Fable would be good as long as the scripts and characters aren't cheesy. I would kick the producer's butt if he gave a bad image of Fable by making yet another average movie.

J

Jack of Blades|

If they make a Fable or Fable 2 movie I will dress up as Jack of Blades and have a killing spree in protest and if they arrest me I'll just say the mas made me do it

J

Jack of Blades|

LobotomizedLOVE;294043 said:
^ Do you mean like real life actors or just among our little community? Because I think the latter would be significantly more fun!

I concur

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Halo movie FTW + Warcraft movie!

jac171

Reaction score

Milycious;296021 said:
Meh... I'm waiting for Halo the movie :p

But Fable would be good as long as the scripts and characters aren't cheesy. I would kick the producer's butt if he gave a bad image of Fable by making yet another average movie.
Um, fyi The Hero Of Oakvale doesnt talk AT ALL, unless they use one of his talking expressings, like "sorry." And he says "s***" (XD), "heyy",

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

....God no.........

That is one of the most stupid things i've ever seen.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

An undereducated hero who only knows how to do simple expressions. Hm, interesting.:cool:

X

Xeon

If Fable ever was to beomce something else than a game it would be a roleplay book

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I read that District 9 was supposed to be the halo movie but the budget was cut. I don't know about the validity of that statement though.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;351622 said:
I read that District 9 was supposed to be the halo movie but the budget was cut. I don't know about the validity of that statement though.

Actually, the halo movie WAS made... it was titled 'Halo Wars'... But it made a silent opening... Don't know why they didnt want to take it to the cinemas or even the dvd! I think they released it for a while and then decided to pull it back...

Besides, District 9 doenst have grunts and brutes and needlers and master chiefs

Cain

Reaction score

Daniel Ray;351623 said:
Actually, the halo movie WAS made... it was titled 'Halo Wars'... But it made a silent opening... Don't know why they didnt want to take it to the cinemas or even the dvd! I think they released it for a while and then decided to pull it back...

Besides, District 9 doenst have grunts and brutes and needlers and master chiefs

Halo Wars was a strategy game made by ensemble studios that focused on an event 20 years before the first halo game.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Leave this thread alone. It's very old and should be left to die.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Necromancer11;351752 said:

Agreed... and just to add as a FINAL note: Halo Wars was the title of the movie but it was pulled back... What was left of it was the game

There, end of thread

Magerx

Reaction score

Archon'sRage;293645 said:
XD, that's very ture, since people prefer choosing instead of having your path in front of you, besides did you see the difference in dragon ball evolution(the movie) and the original?
Games, don't make good movies, Moviesd usually don't make good games.
games stay games, movies stay movies
the only possibly good thing that makes either a good game or movie is a book. Like harry potter, but if it's a game, it should be released before the movie, otherwise it's usually some junk that takes a day to beat stuffed in a cd, put in a box, and add a price.

i agree on how movies make bad games and games make bad movies...
ITS ALL ABOUT THE BOOKS fable book, fable movie
fable book, fable game

AYE AYE CAPTN

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;351752 said:

Daniel Ray;351805 said:
Agreed... and just to add as a FINAL note: Halo Wars was the title of the movie but it was pulled back... What was left of it was the game

There, end of thread

Thread end. Now.