• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

Re: Family Matters

No not really. i tried it once and it felt really cramped.

F

FableFreak

Well maybe if your a woman you could have special abilities like when your on your period you turn into a balverine and feast on the innocent or when you have mood swings randomly go in and out of berserk mode!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Ok lets not get awkward here. A choice of gender might help obtain the interest of female gamers, but it is not that big of a deal for what gender you play as just as long as the game is good.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Ok lets not get awkward here. A choice of gender might help obtain the interest of female gamers, but it is not that big of a deal for what gender you play as just as long as the game is good.

I agree, and PMT might be bad but it is no excuse to want to take over the world.

J

JackofBlades39

He guys....... u say i can trust u..... i is a grrl....and........ Yall r gonna laugh at this one...... I think Jack is kinda hot........ which u may have guessed from my wanting 2 have grrl characters, b able 2 ressurect Jack, and perhaps be able 2 marry him in this Fable2 theyre supposed 2 come out with. My username may have given a HUGE hint...... :(
u guys h8 me now dontcha

J

JackofBlades39

hey! dont u b talkin bout me! i say, ALL 4 DA GRRLZ!

C

Crazyarms

hmm....interesting....well you the first person ive heard say that! Boy or Girl!

O and i encourage girls to play video games. So...YOU GO GIRL!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JackofBlades39 said:
He guys....... u say i can trust u..... i is a grrl....and........ Yall r gonna laugh at this one...... I think Jack is kinda hot........ which u may have guessed from my wanting 2 have grrl characters, b able 2 ressurect Jack, and perhaps be able 2 marry him in this Fable2 theyre supposed 2 come out with. My username may have given a HUGE hint...... :(
u guys h8 me now dontcha

Never thought id see the day i heard a girl have a crush on Jack Of Blades

He seems kind of feminine looking actually :p

J

JackofBlades39

Don't make fun of me! I like Jack's attitude, serious in a hot and funny way. Just cuz im a grl duznt meen i cant bite! I wil fight u 2 prove i is right...runs in the family... i 1ce again make the note: i think Jack is hot. And as 4 seigfried, family is important when u plan 2 rul da world.......not just grlfrnds or byfrnds! grr. Just wait till fable goes online, and i rul da world by Jack's side!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Never thought id see the day i heard a girl have a crush on Jack Of Blades

He seems kind of feminine looking actually :p

Heck I would do Jack of Blades... with that smecksy red overcloak and that mask...

Oh my gosh, Ive said too much.....

:blush:

So on the family matters/screwing JOB thing- marrying an NPC would be awesome. In Fable I thought Brier Rose was a royal bitch but in TLC she was actually pretty cool so I would have married her. Better than those scouser sounding crazy women in Bowerstone.........

J

JackofBlades39

Skorm Knight? this is kinda l8 but, wat if Jack was their dad? (referrin 2 if u played a grrl charac.)

J

JackofBlades39

weirdkidinabox said:
Heck I would do Jack of Blades... with that smecksy red overcloak and that mask...

quit making fun of me!!!:realmad: If u cant appreciate the fact that Jack doesn't go unluved:wub: , u shuld just shut up:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :wacko: :ninja: :wacko: :realmad:

J

JackofBlades39

WAT DA HECK IS ARSEFACE? IS DAT LIKE WHEN U R STUPID OR SOMETHING? OOPS- forgotta take off caps lock.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JackofBlades39 said:
WAT DA HECK IS ARSEFACE? IS DAT LIKE WHEN U R STUPID OR SOMETHING? OOPS- forgotta take off caps lock.

Its a name on Fable that you can have, (which is your usertitle at the minute :lol:)

J

JackofBlades39

But wat the heck is it? And wats so funny?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JackofBlades39 said:
But wat the heck is it? And wats so funny?

Just a weird name the guys at Lionhead put in there for people to call you thats all, you can change it under your User CP or wait until you have enough posts and it changes Automatically its your choice.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

JackofBlades39 said:
quit making fun of me!!!:realmad: If u cant appreciate the fact that Jack doesn't go unluved:wub: , u shuld just shut up :wacko: :ninja: :wacko: :realmad:

!!!I EDITED THIS QUOTE OF YOURS BECAUSE YOU RAPED THE EMOTICONS SO MUCH I COULDNT ANY IN MY OWN POST!!!

:yammer: Christ you should stop making yourself out to be a martyr of the female community and stop raping emoticons and realise that it was a joke- I wasnt making fun of you.

:getlost:

T

The_Bard

This conversation starts to be a little bit strange... I don´t know if you have realized that Jack of Blades is the MASK, not the possesse person that carries it.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

The_Bard said:
This conversation starts to be a little bit strange... I don´t know if you have realized that Jack of Blades is the MASK, not the possesse person that carries it.

Actually I dont think he is- Jack of Blades,
the man, was so powerful that when he died he managed to stuff his soul into the mask so he could live on and reincarnate himself as the dragon. As you know the mask can capture souls within it and thats how Jack put himself into it after your first battle with him. So no Jack isnt the mask- Jack is Jack and the mask was just a way for him to survive the first battle with the hero. Besides if Jack was the mask you would just be fighting some big crazy dragon at the end of the game when you arent, you are fighting a dragon incarnation of Jack.

EDITED - DARK DRAKAN

S

scythe-o-master

lol if i made a afble id make one to be jack of blades id call it fable the devils path oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.