• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Family Matters

Skorm is a pushover compared to Jack. He is the one true evil that had live even before the time of the Old Kingdom. It makes sence that the only being that could defeat him is someone who actually held ancient blood of immense power, too bad that the power seemed so dim and could never really unleash it's full potential. They should have made that into a cutscene after you defeated him.

~cutscene moment~

You stand there breathless, you entire body shaking from the battle. Jack remains still with his massive dragon eyes stuck on you as if he were gazing into your very soul. Then suddenly you charge forward with the Sword of Aeons held high and Jack twists around and smashes you with his tail. He fly back crashing into the Bronze Gate, and the SoA flies into another part of the area. As you struggle to get up Jack approaches you with the intent to deliver the final strike. As he gets into range he inhales for on last breath of fire, and as it comes towards you an immense ball of light suddenly appears in front of you and shields you from the fire. As you look to see what it is it is a coalition of spirits of the bloodline come to aid you in your final bout'. Jack pulls away being startled by the spirits and they speak to you telling you not to give in; that it is your destiny to make Jack fall once and for all. They then lend their final powers and you begin to grow with the immense light and you have become anew. You raise you hand towards the SoA and call it to you and it rises from the ground and fly into your hands. You raise it towards Jack giving the Final signal, but Jack is not done and he does not plan to die by your hands. He prepares for one final breath of fire when you quickle dash towards him and lunge the sword into his heart delivering the final blow as he drops back roaring in pain and flames being expelled from his mouth. He then falls back and begins to fade away leaving the remaining essence of Jack, the mask. The hero satres at the mask and slowly picks up the mask.

~end cutscene~

It would then cue to the screen where Jack begins speaking to you and you choose to put on the mask or throw it into the lava.

S

scythe-o-master

i dont think he asked for a biography mate! but i am skorm himself :)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Your no Skorm, your just another follower.

J

JackofBlades39

Typical boys.... always wanting to be some greater evil........ Jack is the greater evil! and he's pretty hot too.........

L

lolz america

it would be cool if u can chose to die then live as your child (keep all the same stats though)=] [:[]+]

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Don't worry there will always be the Dark Wood Bordello.

Hell, I used them sluts for target practice.:lol:

JackofBlades39 said:
Typical boys.... always wanting to be some greater evil........ Jack is the greater evil! and he's pretty hot too.........

Are you kiddin' me???! Hot....Jack of Blades??? He reminds me of a reincarnated Little Red Riding Hood on crack! The only person that's really hot in the game is the hero himself.

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

JackofBlades39 said:

Are you kiddin' me???! Hot....Jack of Blades??? He reminds me of a reincarnated Little Red Riding Hood on crack! The only person that's really hot in the game is the hero himself.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
Hell, I used them sluts for target practice.:lol:

:lol: that post made me laugh. I like what you referred to Jack as :p

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
:lol: that post made me laugh. I like what you referred to Jack as :p

:D Thanks!

A

Angel_of_Death3

Hey guys, my computer freaked again. If you havent heard, Seigfried will tell you about it. And Jack was hotter than any other character!

JBL said:

Heck, if Jack's Red Riding Hood on crack, I cant wait to see him on AD(Angel Dust), or maybe even MJ(Mary Jane, Short for marij..... CRAP i forgot how to spell it.

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

A

Angel_of_Death3

JBL said:

Heck, if Jack's Red Riding Hood on crack, I cant wait to see him on AD(Angel Dust), or maybe even MJ(Mary Jane, Short for marij..... CRAP i forgot how to spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.