• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite EVIL act to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Curzedchild

Favorite EVIL act to do?

I personally have too many favorite evil things I like doing.... Probably makes me sound mean but hey just a game right....

Anyway I like getting into tons of trouble at oakvale by using my fists to hurt the women who dont love me... or hiting the kids in bowerstone because I hate listening to there annoying screeches.. I also like kicking chickens, there's nothing like a good old kicking a chicken when you are in a bad mood :D

I also like killing mercs who are working for me or going to the bandit camp and fighting all of them, it never gets old knowing you can take on over 15 guys at once.. lol

But my all time favorite would probably be going into a town and destroying everything and watching all of the stores go up for sale as I break down doors to peoples houses listening to them cry and screem....yes...sweet sweet music to my ears...well enough about my evil happiness, anyone else have ne thing better to add?

Make it good please?!:devil:

B

Bethrezen

Re: Favorite EVIL act to do?

i like hunting people in oakvale, then the other places :D its just fun, chopping people, getting frenzy/berserk, i hate each and every one of the guards
devil.gif
die die die!!

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I like buying all houses in oakvale renting them out and killing the renters its the gift that keeps on giving.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like snearing at chickens

F

FableFreak

I like using lightening on someone then walking up really close so it looks like I have a hard grip on their forehead and saying (outside the game) "The power of Christ compels you!!!"

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Force push on unsuspecting townsfolk

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I like waiting until every man and his dog are in love with me and then lead them out of their local town in a merry little dance, get them to surround me adoringly and then cast Infernal Wrath whilst they cower and beg me to stop...except one stupid bird who trotted out of Knothole Glade and then as she was being burnt to a crisp said, "Ooh, I don't think I like that".

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think the most evil act you can do is sacrifice your wife right after your wedding and then immediatly get remarried and do it again.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;33725 said:
I like waiting until every man and his dog are in love with me and then lead them out of their local town in a merry little dance, get them to surround me adoringly and then cast Infernal Wrath whilst they cower and beg me to stop...except one stupid bird who trotted out of Knothole Glade and then as she was being burnt to a crisp said, "Ooh, I don't think I like that".

I thought you couldn't do infernal wrath on townsfolk unless they were all your enemy. o_O

T

theclowns

i use infernal wrath in the tavern. it distros every thing (everything that can be distroud) and if you lock on to a viliger it kills every one too.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

theclowns;33797 said:
i use infernal wrath in the tavern. it distros every thing (everything that can be distroud) and if you lock on to a viliger it kills every one too.

I'll have to try that

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

theclowns;33797 said:

That's what I meant, you can't kill innocent people unless you LOCK ON to them. but you can't LOCK onto multiple targets.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;33815 said:
That's what I meant, you can't kill innocent people unless you LOCK ON to them. but you can't LOCK onto multiple targets.

Once you break the law though all NPC go red. I'm wondering if you have to punch someone before doing it

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;33821 said:
Once you break the law though all NPC go red. I'm wondering if you have to punch some before doing it

Probably.
the reason I'm talking about locking on is because angel said she brought folllowers out of town and just killed them all with infernal wrath. I didn't think that was possible unless you locked onto ONE, OR you broke the law in a town like you said.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;33825 said:
Probably.
the reason I'm talking about locking on is because angel said she brought folllowers out of town and just killed them all with infernal wrath. I didn't think that was possible unless you locked onto ONE, OR you broke the law in a town like you said.

Good point and a good thing if you want to keep them alive long enough to bring them to skorm

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I never really noticed whether you can lock onto multiple targets or not - I just hold down my left trigger button, then cast Infernal Wrath and everyone gets fried. It doesn't work on people you are protecting or mercenaries you've hired though. So long as you use the locking trigger, you can murder freely...*skipping*

C

Chronatus

If you lock on to one person it hurts them all. I prefer to do it in the tavern in Knothole Glade, or in the Heroes Guild, because there are usually more people there.

I also like to go into people's houses and use force push and break all their windows... oh I'm just soooo evil!:devil:

D

Darco

I like giving every one presents:blush: :blush: :blush:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Darco;34487 said:

........ dear god

o_O

:p

C

Curzedchild

Darco;34487 said:

Hmm...I wonder what he means....but if he's evil...better ask!
So Darco what you mean...if you mean nice presents...nvm...

Status
Not open for further replies.