• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite EVIL act to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Favorite EVIL act to do?

Curzedchild;34508 said:
Hmm...I wonder what he means....but if he's evil...better ask!
So Darco what you mean...if you mean nice presents...nvm...
Darco;34487 said:
I like giving every one presents:blush: :blush: :blush:
Dark Drakan;34502 said:
........ dear god

o_O

:p

yeah that's not very evill..

H

Hexadecimal

Sephiroxas;34511 said:
yeah that's not very evill..

... unless by presents you mean arrows...
and by giving you mean shooting... in the face...
mmm... random violence... :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;34513 said:

Now thats more like it!

:devil:

C

Curzedchild

Hexadecimal;34513 said:

You seem cooler every time i see you post! woo hoo!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;34513 said:
Sort of like hitting someone on their birthday. One Arrow in the face for every year you are old ♫Happy Birthday to you♫ THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i LOVE raiding towns Expescially Oakvale And Bowerstone North :devil: i love hitting the ***** mayor grey i also like to get everyone drunk then kill em afterwards then just kill everyone who screams and runs away oh and killing neigbors buying their house rent it out then kill the guy/girl who rents it....i own EVRY house u can buy in the game!:devil:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Raiding is pretty awesome. I Love it when you get the message over and over again "A house/shop just came up for sale" It's hard to be good when being evil is just so much fun. :devil:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

EVIL FTW! :devil:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

kave1793;34542 said:
EVIL FTW! :devil:

Is that F**k the World or Fut the Wuck? Just kidding :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gotta love all that raiding - I just get annoyed with the guards trying to kill me whilst I'm busy purchasing houses and shops...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;34534 said:
Sort of like hitting someone on their birthday. One Arrow in the face for every year you are old ♫Happy Birthday to you♫ THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!! THWOK!!

Now thats a party!!

Albion Knight;34541 said:
It's hard to be good when being evil is just so much fun. :devil:

Got that right, which is why im NEVER good!

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

being good is to hard i start to get the urge to kill someone whos good

F

FableFreak

Does anyone here ever get bandits to follow you from the camp and then go into Oakvale and use them to raid it, almost like in the beginning except w/out fire.

D

darthlime101

I've tried that. It didn't work so well. They just stood around till the black uniform guards came out and pwned them. My guys a behemoth so nothing can take him down easily.

I like force pushing people out of the way. Also, locking on to one person will, in turn, make everyone around you a target as well. So Infernal Wrath will BBQ e everyone around you.

I LOVE BEING EVIL!!! BTW, FTW means For The Win. LAWLZ!:)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

fablefreak1;34644 said:
Does anyone here ever get bandits to follow you from the camp and then go into Oakvale and use them to raid it, almost like in the beginning except w/out fire.

Getting the Bandits drunk first, then following up with that is my favourite evil deed, bohaha.

You just gotta bring enough for them to gang up on the guards, or they'll fail horribly.

Oh, and you gotta break the law and refuse to pay a fine for it to work - then all the villagers will be hostile and your little Bandit followers will come after them.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

fablefreak1;34644 said:
I do that quite often but sadly they are as weak as kittens compared to me and my Sword of Aeons, so they die before I can get some real killing time in - but they distract the guards and that's long enough for me to kill the main people like the bartender and shop owners so I can buy up the tavern and shops first.

C

Curzedchild

Another fun thing I did when I first started was I liked doing bad deeds when your first a child, (destroying barrels for extra gold, or punching people, or telling the husband that you'll keep it a secret, etc.) then running from the guards....lol they so fat and stupid...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

In the Oakvale bar, when everyone is in there in the evening, if you force push, the game will stall for a minute or two because it has to calculate personal damage and property damage for about 10 people and 10 windows, a door, crates, and barrels.

C

Curzedchild

Another fun thing to do is kill people after they make fun of you, like by Avo's temple there is a sword in a stone. (By the way it is really stupid that you have to wait to get your strength full, or near full, just to pull it out by the time I had my strength near full I already had stronger weapons) The dorky wimpy losers who try pulling it out laugh at you....and yell at you when you kill one of them for trying to pull it out. lol
They yell "Hey don't do that!" or some other dumb thing, like omg....do they really even for a slight second think we will listen to them?!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Curzedchild;34731 said:
Another fun thing to do is kill people after they make fun of you, like by Avo's temple there is a sword in a stone.
(By the way it is really stupid that you have to wait to get your strength full, or near full, just to pull it out by the time I had my strength near full I already had stronger weapons)
The dorky wimpy losers who try pulling it out laugh at you....and yell at you when you kill one of them for trying to pull it out. lol
They yell "Hey don't do that!" or some other dumb thing, like omg....do they really even for a slight second think we will listen to them?!

..we're not dumb, o_O we know about the sword in the stone, and I put the respective spoilers in.
Did you ever pull the sword out and then chase them down the hill, after putting slow time on, and killing them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.