• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite EVIL act to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Curzedchild

Re: Favorite EVIL act to do?

Sephiroxas;34737 said:
..we're not dumb, o_O we know about the sword in the stone, and I put the respective spoilers in.
Did you ever pull the sword out and then chase them down the hill, after putting slow time on, and killing them all.

No...sadly I killed them all the first time they laughed at me...which was even before I killed the White Balverine..

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;34737 said:
..we're not dumb, o_O we know about the sword in the stone, and I put the respective spoilers in.
Did you ever pull the sword out and then chase them down the hill, after putting slow time on, and killing them all.

That sounds like a blast. Killing them with the sword that they all long to own. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :devil::yammer::w00t:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Albion Knight;34756 said:
That sounds like a blast. Killing them with the sword that they all long to own. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :devil::yammer::w00t:

It's like...it's like...standing drooling at a Ferrarri through a window at the car dealership and then out of no where Mr.Richpants runs you down with one.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

darkruler500;35192 said:
lol That's SO random!
Not if you were following the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.