• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss...?

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Final Boss...?

Well Logan is obviously not your final boss here, You beat him halfway throughout the game. Who do you think will be the final boss...?
Like out of the known characters. It may be an unknown character but I'm thinking it may be Theresa. Any guesses here?

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score
Re: Final Boss...?

Ryu_the_fox;411066 said:
Well Logan is obviously not your final boss here, You beat him halfway throughout the game. Who do you think will be the final boss...?
Like out of the known characters. It may be an unknown character but I'm thinking it may be Theresa. Any guesses here?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I have no idea.... Maybe there isnt a final boss OR maybe itll be some leader from Aurora?
*shrug* Eh.

Reaction score

I doubt it would be Theresa, I mean, what would she gain by fighting you. Besides she's supposed to help heros not fight them. I have a feeling it will be somewhat like fable 2 in the way there wasn't really a final boss just a really annoying bunch of guards. Perhaps you'll have to fight off some army of people that want to overthrow you for no reason. Who knows there are a million possibilities.

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

maybe logan is the final boss, he might just retreat to Aurora after you dethrone him, and he might sieze control and attempt to invade albion or something like that
or it could just be some unknown enemy, after all lionhead really hasn't really shown much of aurora

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Me!
You battle through a horde of my minions to battle Skorm's Boss herself!
(And realise if you'd remembered my birthday we wouldn't be fighting in the first place!)

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;411143 said:
Me!
You battle through a horde of my minions to battle Skorm's Boss herself!
(And realise if you'd remembered my birthday we wouldn't be fighting in the first place!)

o_O
Im sorry..... ummmmm Happy delayed "dirt-day" (as my baby sister likes to say it :p).

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

The final boss will be some shadow creature, trying to destroy Albion. Of course the hero will have to fight the creature with a good boss-fight. Somethings tells me that.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

firefly-serenity;411071 said:
I doubt it would be Theresa, I mean, what would she gain by fighting you. Besides she's supposed to help heros not fight them. I have a feeling it will be somewhat like fable 2 in the way there wasn't really a final boss just a really annoying bunch of guards. Perhaps you'll have to fight off some army of people that want to overthrow you for no reason. Who knows there are a million possibilities.

No, it's more like what you would gain in fighting her. I mean there's a LOT of suspicion about her, like the high possibility that she was manipulating the characters of Fable 2. And her motives are unclear, and that bloody spire is still there with her in charge...

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

The Midnight Avenger;411137 said:
Jeff Goldblum? In minotaur form?
Thanks for ruining the end of the game, asshole.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

That's what you get for looking at a thread titled "Final Boss...?"

Cain

Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;411184 said:
No, it's more like what you would gain in fighting her. I mean there's a LOT of suspicion about her, like the high possibility that she was manipulating the characters of Fable 2. And her motives are unclear, and that bloody spire is still there with her in charge...

Well she is next in line to recieve it. The spire was made by the archons, so now hundreds of years later, Theresa takes what is she sees as one of her many birthrights as decendent of the archon. Anyway why does everybody think shes evil when at the end of see the future, she gives you an idea of what happens next. She could've easily not told to you and fable III might not have happened. Maybe after see the future, Logan is born and later on he betrays the hero of bowerstone and so albion is plunged into chaos with no hero. So she could be good.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

White Knight;411221 said:
Well she is next in line to recieve it. The spire was made by the archons, so now hundreds of years later, Theresa takes what is she sees as one of her many birthrights as decendent of the archon. Anyway why does everybody think shes evil when at the end of see the future, she gives you an idea of what happens next. She could've easily not told to you and fable III might not have happened. Maybe after see the future, Logan is born and later on he betrays the hero of bowerstone and so albion is plunged into chaos with no hero. So she could be good.
Theresa said something about events that cannot be avoided. Logan and the F3 hero being born is probably such an event. ^_^

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

i really dont care who the final boss is i care that its a real boss not press the button here to completely annihlate the final boss aka lucien

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

jakdax;411543 said:
i really dont care who the final boss is i care that its a real boss not press the button here to completely annihlate the final boss aka lucien

Yea I want a boss with a power level over 9000!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Theresa won't be the final boss. Because she isn't evil, nobody can proof that. I'm sure though, as I said above that the final boss will be some shadow-void related creature like Jack of Blades (not Jack himself of course, he's dead already)

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

A guy who eats dogs for breakfast. You then play as your ****ed off dog with a lazer in it's mouth. BEST BOSS EVER!

Lithary

Reaction score

DarkONI;411560 said:
Theresa won't be the final boss. Because she isn't evil, nobody can proof that. I'm sure though, as I said above that the final boss will be some shadow-void related creature like Jack of Blades (not Jack himself of course, he's dead already)

She always seem to be a shady character to me... even in TLC...
I was actually relieved when I killed her in TLC to get SoA...
But I won't argue a lot because I don't have any strong opinion and idea who final boss might be in F3... if there is going to be one that is... but if I had to choose now I would vote for Theresa...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Lithary;411636 said:
She always seem to be a shady character to me... even in TLC...
I was actually relieved when I killed her in TLC to get SoA...
But I won't argue a lot because I don't have any strong opinion and idea who final boss might be in F3... if there is going to be one that is... but if I had to choose now I would vote for Theresa...

Shady and/or mysterious characters doesn't mean that they are against you and/or evil themselves. The lack of knowledge of someone and the fear that a person knows you well than you know that person just triggers to make that person a probable opponent, when the real opponent is someone else.