• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good News You Fable Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
How can you possibly say Halo: Reach was a disappointment. It's Bunjie's last Halo game, and they did it perfectly. The ending was amazing, and the lead up to it was just as good. The Multiplayer was / is great and they gave enough tools in Forge to last years, (probably until the next game comes out). I'm starting to sound like a Halo forum-goer now so I'll stop. To each his own I guess. :rolleyes:

Fable III will be just as good in my opinion. Of all I've read, seen and heard about it, the game couldn't be any better for me. But then, I'm easily pleased. ;)

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
How can you possibly say Halo: Reach was a disappointment. It's Bunjie's last Halo game, and they did it perfectly. The ending was amazing, and the lead up to it was just as good. The Multiplayer was / is great and they gave enough tools in Forge to last years, (probably until the next game comes out). I'm starting to sound like a Halo forum-goer now so I'll stop. To each his own I guess. :rolleyes:

Fable III will be just as good in my opinion. Of all I've read, seen and heard about it, the game couldn't be any better for me. But then, I'm easily pleased. ;)
Nah, you're not.
Average Halo Forumite:
L0LZ GAIZ IM SO L33TZ I HAZ R3CONZZZ
YUR N00B

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
Once I got 1000/1000 on Reach I put it down. >.>

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Since both Halo: Reach and Fallout: New Vegas were both huge disappointments and huge money rockers.. All Fable 3 has to have to win GOTY is to have a good story, and fewer glitches than Fallout. Fallout took me 5 hours to beat, and succeeded in making me seriously doubt any franchise anymore. After reach I thought "hmm.. maybe fallout can turn my frown upside down." but i was mistaken.

now its left to my last respected developer to fix my gamer poison. only in this game, three counters kills.
so if f3 is a great game. it should win GOTY since both bethesda and bungie failed to deliver.

*side note - yes reach multiplayer kicked ass. until a week later. now it is super boring.

Loved Halo Reach, im calling bullshit on the 5 hours as ive been playing it 4 hours and only just ventured out of the first town. Scott (a mod here) has played New Vegas for 30+ hours so far and only done about 4-5 main quests. Also it wasnt made by Bethesda it was made by Obsidian. Fable 3 will not win game of the year as much as it may be a great game there have been to many other great ones released this year for Fable III to win and i predict that before Fable III is even out.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Loved Halo Reach, im calling bullshit on the 5 hours as ive been playing it 4 hours and only just ventured out of the first town. Scott (a mod here) has played New Vegas for 30+ hours so far and only done about 4-5 main quests. Also it wasnt made by Bethesda it was made by Obsidian. Fable 3 will not win game of the year as much as it may be a great game there have been to many other great ones released this year for Fable III to win and i predict that before Fable III is even out.

A lot of good games have come out this year, as much as I'm looking forward to Fable 3.. I have doubts it will be GOTY as well, especially considering how majorly disappointing Fable 2 was. Too many good games in 2010.

I don't see how anyone can blaze through New Vegas in 5 hours, even on Very Easy... 15hrs sure, but 5hrs?... How can you even enjoy the game if you just zip through the main quest and ignore everything else? I know I wouldn't have enjoyed it if I did the same thing. Aside from the glitches, I'm very much enjoying Fallout New Vegas, I'm 46hrs into the game so far and still have too much left to explore with potentially 200hrs of playtime (FO3 managed to get 200hrs out of me).

Better writing, and some deeper gameplay mechanics, it's really everything I wanted Fallout 3 to be in the first place and more. :lol:

Autarch

Reaction score
I have a lot of faith in Obsidian. This makes me sad.

Autarch

Reaction score
Obsidian know how to do sequels well. I'll be certainly grabbing it after finished Fable 3.

VOTE

Reaction score
Being that it's the last halo game that bungi made it's going to win ( I personally think it should be Mass effect 2 but too many people will rage if it isn't halo)
thats dumb dude it doesnt matter if its the last game its all about the best game...that was dumb what you said

HelloFriend

Reaction score
Haha, good one.
What do you mean? I don't personally like Call of Duty (I'm terrible at it), but it's one of the most popular FPSs out there. It seems like it has a good storyline, and its promising some of the most in depth customization I've ever seen in an FPS.

Cain

Reaction score
^No not really. Last CoD game to win GOTY was CoD 4. I doubt Black ops will win it. Its just combinding the good parts of the past 3 games and putting it into a new setting. Hell, they're even bringing Reznov back, and he should be about 50-60 when the events of the game happen. Anyway, I don't see how Fallout New Vegas is a Disappointment? The Story was actually quite good, especially compared to Fallout 3's story. Characters felt more involved and unlike Fallout 3, once I got to level 10 I didn't blast through the game. To even make a a few hundred caps, I had to do some nasty things in-game. The Brotherhood of Steel are as they should be, Tech Gatherers who couldn't give a crap about anybody else.

VOTE

Reaction score
What do you mean? I don't personally like Call of Duty (I'm terrible at it), but it's one of the most popular FPSs out there. It seems like it has a good storyline, and its promising some of the most in depth customization I've ever seen in an FPS.
nobody cares about the story of call of duty its about online and honestly if they have zombies i beleieve it can be GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.