• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good News You Fable Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicOnTop

Reaction score
and now that i think about it.. my vote is starcraft 2 wins

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
i dont think red dead will win either. lots of reviews state how it got boring and was never finishable.

I never got bored and played it for 70 hours and pretty much finished everything besides some of the challenges so id disagree there. I didnt see one review state how it was boring and they actually praised its ending as one of the best moments in a game in some time.

IINyarII

Reaction score
Since both Halo: Reach and Fallout: New Vegas were both huge disappointments and huge money rockers.. All Fable 3 has to have to win GOTY is to have a good story, and fewer glitches than Fallout. Fallout took me 5 hours to beat, and succeeded in making me seriously doubt any franchise anymore. After reach I thought "hmm.. maybe fallout can turn my frown upside down." but i was mistaken.

now its left to my last respected developer to fix my gamer poison. only in this game, three counters kills.
so if f3 is a great game. it should win GOTY since both bethesda and bungie failed to deliver.

*side note - yes reach multiplayer kicked ass. until a week later. now it is super boring.
Well, halo Reach wasn't bad by any means... And if you just did the Story mission in Fallout New Vegas... Of course it's going to be short. Just as Fallout 3's story was short. If you explore everything and do every side mission, you could easily get 60+ hours out of it.

VicOnTop

Reaction score
Well, halo Reach wasn't bad by any means... And if you just did the Story mission in Fallout New Vegas... Of course it's going to be short. Just as Fallout 3's story was short. If you explore everything and do every side mission, you could easily get 60+ hours out of it.
it was just so unplayable. i sped through the main story so i didnt have a chance to get any angrier

Langston

Reaction score
it was just so unplayable. i sped through the main story so i didnt have a chance to get any angrier
I agree with you. I played for about 2 hours total then returned it to the rental place.

snyder462

Reaction score
fable fell short as well as every other game released this year i hate buying a game to be a tester its not my job its the developers if the game doesnt work dont release it and all of these games didint and some still dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.