• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: good or evil

Okay here a question Is the Phyiscal Sheild stonger if you are good. I know it costs less experience to get and upgrade it. I think it costs less to cast it (That might be because it works that way in KOTOR). It sort of makes sense that each hit would cost less will. All I know is that once I have my PS to max level Most things can barely touch me.

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;34763 said:
Okay here a question Is the Phyiscal Sheild stonger if you are good. I know it costs less experience to get and upgrade it. I think it costs less to cast it (That might be because it works that way in KOTOR). It sort of makes sense that each hit would cost less will. All I know is that once I have my PS to max level Most things can barely touch me.

well... I think it does cost less to use it if you're good... and the shield's "strength" is really just a matter of how many hits it can take until it runs out... which depends largely on how much mana you have... so if it costs you less mana when you're good, then it would last longer, so I guess you could say it's stronger... if that made any sense at all...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yea that's what I was thinking. I'll have to test it. I've done a little looking to find out how the alignment affects spell but haven't found anything yet

D

dDuecy

Im usally good in most games the game is harder and longer if your good the thing i dont like about being evil is my player looks so funked up and the flys are annoying

H

Hexadecimal

dDuecy;34884 said:
the thing i dont like about being evil is my player looks so funked up and the flys are annoying

what? that's one of the best things about being evil... other than the mayhem and carnage of course... mmm carnage...
I'll take wicked horns and some flies over fruity halos and butterflies any day
Evil ALWAYS looks good :D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

dDuecy;34884 said:
Im usally good in most games the game is harder and longer if your good the thing i dont like about being evil is my player looks so funked up and the flys are annoying

I'm the same way except there are certain things you can't do if you don't go bad like owning all the houses in the game except bowerstone south.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't like that you can't own Bowerstone South - and seeing as I am the mayor, I ought to have more control, dammit! Mind you, I'm at the part of the game
where Jack of Blades has become a dragon
and the bloke who runs the clothing shop in Bowerstone South keeps telling me that the archaeologist has been imprisoned in that stupid Brummie accent of his (no offence all you lovely West Midlanders). So on second thoughts, I don't think I would want to own a town full of people who don't appear to be with the programme like everyone else...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think it boils down to children being invincible
Can't kill 'em so you can't own the house they live in

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

some children don't live in houses, they live in those little hut things around the town.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;34892 said:
what? that's one of the best things about being evil... other than the mayhem and carnage of course... mmm carnage...
I'll take wicked horns and some flies over fruity halos and butterflies any day
Evil ALWAYS looks good :D

Yeah got to love the evil :devil: and i agree!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think they made a the good hero look all to much like a neutral hero with blonde hair. The butterflies and halo are just visibible when standing still. Now an evil hero with the horns, flies and red footsteps you can really see how evil your are!

Is it too much to ask for perma-halo and butterflies? The flies of the evil hero are always visible. And where's my huge divine arua? Being permanently basked in a divine aura of heavenly glow, now THAT is the ulitimate of good.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;35037 said:
I think they made a the good hero look all to much like a neutral hero with blonde hair. The butterflies and halo are just visibible when standing still. Now an evil hero with the horns, flies and red footsteps you can really see how evil your are!

Is it too much to ask for perma-halo and butterflies? The flies of the evil hero are always visible. And where's my huge divine arua? Being permanently basked in a divine aura of heavenly glow, now THAT is the ulitimate of good.

Yeah, I like how the red eyes are visible when you teleport if you're evil.
The good "effects" don't stay when you're moving.
but come on. Being evil always has better benifits.

"Try terrorism for hire, we'll blow some **** up it's more fun!" ~ Face/off

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;35042 said:
Yeah, I like how the red eyes are visible when you teleport if you're evil.
The good "effects" don't stay when you're moving.
but come on. Being evil always has better benifits.

"Try terrorism for hire, we'll blow some **** up it's more fun!" ~ Face/off

The blue eyes are cool but its true you can't really tell when you super good. The first time I played I kept expecting the halo to get brighter and clearer. I think the designers probably had more fun creating the bad side than the good sort of like we have when coming up with new ideas for the game.

E

element1

I would rather be in the middle of good and evil. Usually in a game that you can choose, I make one game good, and then I play as evil. After that I play i between choosing what I would in my real life if I had the powers that the characters have. I ope in Fable 2 that they make you look better as good r evil. Love te power in evil, but I love the admiration as a good guy. SO I want to be something in the middle of the two

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I just wanted to keep my black hair but coz I use will a lot I now have a ponytail that looks like what an ageing David Beckham might sport. It clashes horribly with the horns so I might just go bald again. I removed all my tattoos too coz the scars were messing with the designs - I figured at 65 I ought to be thinking about becoming more sensible...

...or not.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

At leat Evil and Old go better together.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I intend to be the most evil elderly person ever once I get older...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think I'm going to paly Fable 2 as straight good the first time. I think I will focus more on becoming the "King of Albion" that sounds awesome

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;35488 said:
I think I'm going to paly Fable 2 as straight good the first time. I think I will focus more on becoming the "King of Albion" that sounds awesome

Nice link. ;)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Thanks, Nice Avitar I'll miss the old one though. I always pictured it with the caption "Hey! What are You Looking At?!?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.