• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: good or evil

Albion Knight;35512 said:
Thanks, Nice Avitar I'll miss the old one though. I always pictured it with the caption "Hey! What are You Looking At?!?!"

Yeah, funnny I was thinking (before I read this) that I wanted to put the other one back..because..I like it. :) and I made it and it's kick ***. :p:D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Glad it's back its cool

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Again I am masquerading as a good guy. Getting tiered of the cheering though :lol:

D

Darg

The choices, the choices! Why not stick with neutral? Good makes everyone pester you out of your mind with cheers and other crap, but evil makes everyone loathe you worse than jack of blades or think you're a moron. A nice spot in between is good for me.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! I have to say, I've never managed to maintain a neutral alignment - the temptation to destroy is just too damn strong...

D

Darg

Thank you- I plan to post alot in the near future. And on your second comment, true. It is the hardest thing in the whole fricking game to maintain neutral alignment. Trying to do it is nearly impossible with all the goodies laying about and so many people to kill and so little time....

F

funky_fable

welcome to the posts Darg good luck posting andneutral is a good idea becouse you can choose to be good or my favorite evil and you wouldnt have to do twice as much work like if your good and want to be evil you would have to do twice as much killin.....hmmmmmm oh well and if your evil you have to do twice as much good deeds

D

Darg

Something I have discovered from past experiences in the game, your allignment can fluctuate very easily. In one of my profiles, I was Mr. perfect until I went psycho and went murdering everyone everywhere. Amazingly, I managed to repent and I went good once more and there were no effects (other than my wife divorcing me-hehe).

F

funky_fable

nice i would do the same exept the returning back to good that i would not do

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I was terrified when I donated tons of gold to Avo to get the Sentinus that I'd lose my horns, but thankfully all that happened was my eyes stopped glowing and it didn't take long to get that back...the only thing I'm not liking about my second profile is that he is somewhere in between evil and good and as such has this weird greenish tint to his hair like it can't decide between going blond or staying black...

V

Vegeta

I might have already mentioned it but... EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Darg

The whole green hair thing is a spinoff I've never heard of before, but it would be interesting to toy with your alignment like that. I've always thought it's annoying with the grey hair all of a sudden popping up. It's always good to hear about a glitch. Someone tell me if they've found any other interesting glitches in the game. I'd like to hear.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

The whole green hair thing happened to me to..... I think its natural when you get old and your neutral.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

But I'm only about 22 in the game - I reckon it's just a transition period but it still looks rubbish...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'll have to try it. Even though I usually wear either chain mail helm or the pimp hat

D

Darg

Either it's already meant to be in the game or it's a glitch, but I once attained the darkest alignment and brought it back up to neutral, and voila! I had pure black eyes for about a week before it changed to normal. I can't remember my age then...

F

funky_fable

that happened to me once............i think but nice glitch

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Ok this may be a bit esoteric but, what is evil and what is good?

A rough definition could be how your actions affect the quality of life of others. Pure good would only take actions that would lead to higher quality of life for others and pure evil would only take actions that lead to a lower quality of life for others.

Most, if not all people are concerned with their own quality of life, even "good" people. Their quality of life is increase by acting in a way that makes them feel good.

I guess the measure of "Good" over "Evil", bearing this in mind, is how much you are willing to give up quality in your own life for quality in someone else’s. This becomes very confusing when you consider how much interdependence is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.