• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Goodbye

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Goodbye

Hey have fun. And about long plane journeys, I take a 13 hour plane journey every time I fly to Britain and back, which is around 6 times a year.^_^

...I'm still scared of crashing though.:(

B

blue crow

Walker;93970 said:
Poor little Tsuyu. I don't have the trailer, but I do have the same siblings. Well, aside from the fact that I have an asshole of an older brother instead of a brat little brother, and I'm the one usually locked in mortal combat with the hormone-crazed adolescent little shrimp of a sister.

And hey, Crow, maybe I can hunt you down and pelt yopu with rotten eggs! Remember, Delaware is right next door to Maryland... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You should cut the trip short and just explore Delmarva, if you want to know what I think. What is Texas compared to Maryland? And Delaware, of course. Screw Virginia, they don't matter. And they only have that tiny fragment of the peninsula. Hell, all Texas has is the Alamo, the border, and some scenery. We, on the other hand have, uh... what do we have again? Oh, yeah, that's right. The Bay. And a bunch of marshes. The Atlantic, and some historical sites. Ah, screw it, go burn in Texas. [grin, manic]

Its a good thing that i live in PA :lol: I am going to texas tmorrow intill then im in delaware.

H

HodgePodge

I have a feeling that I'm the only one here who actually LIVES in Texas. And no, I don't wear cowboy boots, cowboy hats, or anything else even partially related to a cowboy. :p

H

HeMp

I live in Texas. Its not all about 12 Gauges and cow boys like most of the movies you've seen depict.

D

deathbybacon

blue crow;93934 said:
Goodbye my freinds today i am going to texas. I wil be in texas for about 5 days i cant wait cause i really want to see the almo. So those five days i will not be on unless i can find a computor somewhere in the hotel.

I live in texas...where are you staying? :ninja:...i bet yuo would like some..."company" :sly::devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Have fun on your vacation Blue Crow ^_^

I agree with Tsuyu flights are quite boring, long and uncomfortable (especcily when tired) and only good bits are taking off and landing. Ive never been on a long flight though (except one im scheduled for in July :D) by long i mean over 5 hours.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hehe - get on a 24 seater plane to Russia in the middle of a storm - that'll make your flight interesting....(never again...*shudders*)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yay! A Pennsylvanian. After Maryland, DC, Delaware, West Virginia, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania is the coolest part of America on the basis of... well, okay, little to nothing. But then, I've never been to Hawaii or Puerto Rico at all, and at least I have been to PA. Intercourse and Philadelphia, and that's about it that I've seen.

I got one thing to say-- never become a teacher. Apparently, if a Pennsylvanian becomes a teacher, they feel obligated to move to Maryland. At least four of my teachers are from Pennsylvania, and more that I had before were from PA. And more that I don't have but have taught at my schools are from PA.

And PA is also conveniently next door-- [evil laugh redux] BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

And,since I seem to be getting off topic, again have fun. Out of curiosity, though, where are you flying out of? Thurgood Marshall-BWI? Or a Delaware or PA airport? I don't know any of those.

B

blue crow

i am dumb i frogot to log off so i have been on for 5 days. Sorry about that i will tell my how my trip was later.

L

LionHeadTex

Walker;93951 said:
You're flying. What a shock. Why does everyone but my family fly to their vacations? Why, oh why??? I'm so left out. [grin]

And I'm sorry, but being crammed in a car has to be worse. At least in a plane you can stand up and walk around some. In a car you have to stop for that. Try a twelve-hour trip in a car, then ***** about flying. We actually have a sixteen-hour trip this summer, assuming my dad doesn't cancel it in a fit of pique/rage.

And, of course, have fun in the only place in America hotter than DC in August... Be sure to punch holes in all the Alamo myths at the top of your voice to impressionable children and set-in-their-ways old people.

EDIT NOTE: I just saw the gum posts-- yeah, for some reason that does help relieve the popping in your ears. I've had that happen to me on vacations to various mountains.
Hey bro, you're not alone. My family used to drive :lol:

Anyway, have fun in Texas.

Yea, I remember the Alamo. If you see a L and a H on the side of the wall at the entrance way, that's my initials. Sorry, the T got screwed up...looks like a line :ninja:

Yes, kids. I made my mark on the Alamo. A hard to see way, and a vague way, but a way nevertheless.

B

blue crow

Okay here we are in atlanta and all of a sudden we have to wait for about a hour and thrity mintues. Umm one thing i learned about texas is that its very hot. The almo was cool and we got to go to these"s missions. In 5 days i had about 50 cups of soda. I was glad cause i was able to watch bleach on saturday. So yeah when we were in ohio we had to wait 3 hours to leave so i was ****ed. So yeah not much happen also we stayed in a inn on the river walk.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back. ^_^

B

blue crow

Thanks i got everyone a cake but beafore we got home i was still hungry and i ate it. Umm i frogot to say that the mexican food there is great i am sad beacuse i didnt get to see the spurs game. But 300$ is way too much for me.

H

Hexadecimal

hey blue crow
you're back and you've survived the journey eh?
well that's always good :D:lol:
welcome back

B

blue crow

Thanks i was about to go insane my ***** of a aunt was starting to get on my nerves.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ah relatives....always there to wind you up...

Welcome back and nice to see you didn't crash and die or anything of the sort :D

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Welcome back, Pennamite friend. Glad you survived the boiler that is Texas in the summer. Glad you didn't snap and go after your aunt with a spork*.

*Explanation of the joke. Spork=spoon/fork. Taco Bell used to have them, which is why I thought of them when he said "Mexican food", since Taco Bell is the only Mexican food I've ever had. It's supposed to be funny because a fork just has tiny little ridges at the front. Since I had to explain, it was obviously far from funny.