• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

Reaction score
Halo Movie

You have to see this. A concept picture for the Halo Movie. A script has been written by stuart beattie and he has sent it to microsoft. It has to be approved 1st but it looks awesome.

Halo_movie_concept.jpg

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Halo Movie

Your kidding, right? You have to be kidding.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Halo?
TO A MOVIE?!
NOOO.

First of all, the Halo games were bland. The plot was kind of dumb. (In my opinion)
And then putting a game with a dumb plot TO A MOVIE?!
THIS MAKES ME MAD.
AND HOLD DOWN MY SHIFT KEY.

No.
Just no.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Halo 1 and 2 were good, but not excellent. It seems like they rushed the campaign in Halo 3 and just went straight to strengthening the multiplayer.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Yeah.
2 was the best halo, in my opinion.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;320550 said:
Halo 1 and 2 were good, but not excellent. It seems like they rushed the campaign in Halo 3 and just went straight to strengthening the multiplayer.
Yes..that's what it seems like. which ****es me off because I liked the campaign better. :(
Trawgdor;320551 said:
Yeah.
2 was the best halo, in my opinion.

I think the original halo's the best.

A planned film adaptation of Halo: Combat Evolved but it has been repeatedly abandoned and picked up by studios. Although originally planned for a 2008 release, it is currently postponed indefinitely
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Halo_media#Other_media

And I coulda sworn they've been working on making halo into a movie for a while. If anything it shoulda been Half life into a movie.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

As long as the movie isn't all cheesed up, I think it will be fine.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

The UNSC Marines look retarded in the movie, the ODST troopers look alright, but Halo becoming a movie? Just makes no sense, haven't they covered the WHOLE story by now?

Out of all the stupid games Bungie has made:
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, now Halo: Reach, yet for some stupid reason they need to make a movie? This is ridiculous, this needs to be stopped. I'm not sure about the BioShock or Gears of War movie though, those might actually be good.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Why is everybody against Halo? It is a great game... Kinda repetative and multiplayer is f'd up, but a movie would be epic imo.

Cain

Reaction score

The film is an adaption of one of the books, the fall of reach. Bioshock would be amazing and so would gears of war but they only have the games and thats it. Halo has a whole load of other stuff like the ghosts of Onyx, first strike which means a huge story to explore without it being based on the games. And Halo kicks ass, so does Bungie. Deal with it.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Halo was a series of books. It was made into games, I'm fairly certain starting with the 2nd or 3rd one, and they tried to make a movie, but their budget failed or something and it stopped completely. I love the halo games, short stories and all.

Aw you beat me to the book thing.

Cain

Reaction score

Stuart beattie has sent a script to microsoft and is waiting for approval. And sorry for beating you to the books

Heres a poster for it.
halo-the-movie.jpg

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

WRONG! Halo: COmbat Evolved came out, THEN The books started... The movie I have heard much about, and I want it!

And off topicish: 4 best game makers ever:
VALVe
Blizzard
Bungie
Square

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Sean;320556 said:
The UNSC Marines look retarded in the movie, the ODST troopers look alright, but Halo becoming a movie? Just makes no sense, haven't they covered the WHOLE story by now?

Out of all the stupid games Bungie has made:
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3: ODST, now Halo: Reach, yet for some stupid reason they need to make a movie? This is ridiculous, this needs to be stopped. I'm not sure about the BioShock or Gears of War movie though, those might actually be good.

Halo was actually good. Then it seemed like they started skimping on things the farther along they got. I haven't tried halo wars yet so i don't know about that one. and I only heard about Reach recently..Halo is kind of turning into..like..Rocky and Land before time. Ganna go on forever.

I have faith in the on hold bioshock movie though. The guy who did pirates of the Caribbean is directing it, and they're using the 300 movie kind of style. Both of which is very cool.

Firis;320557 said:
Why is everybody against Halo? It is a great game... Kinda repetative and multiplayer is f'd up, but a movie would be epic imo.

I'm not against it. But I have to say. Half life is WAAAYY better. :wub: and I got into half life after Halo.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Haha it's np. And I know that, but they have tried to make a movie before.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I do have to agree: Half-Life 2 RAPES EVERY other game ever made! In VALVe we trust!

Cain

Reaction score

heres another pic.
6A1F51A0-F3A9-4C85-802D-B921B58BDF74

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Armor looks SyFy Original level

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

They keep saying that they're gonig to make one, I heard rumours that Peter Jackson was going to do it.. Haha! (Guy who did Lord of the Rings.)

If it wasen't for Halo: Combat Evolved, I would never of Played Xbox, It was my favourite game! EVER!

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

strange i just played halo ce less then 30 minutes ago.

I didn't like 2 as much as ce especially because of the flood(which i think ruined part of halo, since i would have preferred fighting the covenant than space zombies.(that freaked me out when me and my friend played at younger ages.))
Halo as a movie :hmm: could work if the special effects are amazing the plot is incredibly complex and weel done and the overall look of it isn't corny(also i would rather have it take place in an alien spaceship rather that earth.)
Nothing to bad could happen unless they are idiotic enough at the end to show the chiefs face(which would make the movie somehow strangely(atleast to me) dumb)
One wish for this movie if it gets made. NO FLOOD!(it would ruin it entirely out of the small chance it has to succeed.)
oh well that's my not so really opinion about this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.