• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Enemy to Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score
Hardest Enemy to Destroy

I personally think that the Ice trolls are hard because they can take so much damage and the Summoners are really powerful.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Hardest Enemy to Destroy

The ice trolls are quite difficult since they have that attack where they launch out a stream of ice that's nearly impossible to dodge. But I have to say that they one of the most difficult enemy has to be the frozen undead creatures, they took so long to kill it was ridiculous.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

I agree. I forgot about them. They take so many hits to kill. but they are slow but if they hit it does hurt.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Or how about those Nymphs, they weren't difficult as they were annoying, always having to move around and keep watch on them. Even more difficult when there are always other enemies around you.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

It si annoying that they summon hobbes and undead to ward you off. But they weak so they die easy. So all you need to do is shoot them with a bow. But if you use the spell that sends beams to the ground from the gods all you enemies tend to die.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Are you talking about Divine Fury?

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Thats ito_O . Divine Fury is a great spell for when you are surrounded

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

It takes way too long to build up though, you could end up getting killed before youe done casting it. Unless of course you combine it with Physical Shield and Slow Time.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Well actually I have never died using it.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'd probably go for the various types of nymph as well, even though they're not so difficult, just extremely tedious when you first come across them. I always used to run from them when I first played through the game. Bastards.

S

Skorm_Knight

Ice troll's attacks are really hard to dodge and they can take quite a beating. The minions just by themselves are easy work but when you are facing a group of them, it can easily get hectic. Nymphs, like everyone else said on this thread are annoying but are easy if there are no other enemies around

T

TheBeast

well i would have to say ice troll but thats only if theres only one monster attacking you. if there were multiple monsters i would say summoners.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Have you noticed that it is easier to defeat boss monsters than it is to defeat some field monsters? I remember noticing that it was easy to defeat Kraken though it was a boss and the highest undead monster, the one with the glowing arm was a pain to kill at times, not to mention that some guards gave a challenge as well, is this just me?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I would say the nymphs aswel as they were so fast and annoying at the start of the game i was tired of trying to fight them.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

For me it was the Kraken, it never really posed any major problems for me but I just found it more difficult than any of the others. It was pretty awkward for me to manouvre around its tenticles. Plus it was difficult to kill with a sword and I rarely use bows. Ice Trolls were pretty annoying to kill as well.

Was it just me or did everybody else find Jack of Blades exceedingly easy to kill and his Dragon form the easiest enemy in the entire game??

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
For me it was the Kraken, it never really posed any major problems for me but I just found it more difficult than any of the others. It was pretty awkward for me to manouvre around its tenticles. Plus it was difficult to kill with a sword and I rarely use bows. Ice Trolls were pretty annoying to kill as well.

Was it just me or did everybody else find Jack of Blades exceedingly easy to kill and his Dragon form the easiest enemy in the entire game??

Yeah seem as though Jack Of Blades was legendary he was a weakling and very disappointing to battle against.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah seem as though Jack Of Blades was legendary he was a weakling and very disappointing to battle against.

Yeah I was expecting something totally challenging and almost impossible... shame about the lack of a decent boss battle. The easy going nature of Fable obviously had an adverse affect on the boss battles. If they could find a good balance that would be absolutely awesome...

:lol:

K

Kato Si

Ice and Snow trolls are the hardest cause they take so dang long to destroy.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Those damned ice undead are the hardest things to beat, takes way too many hits.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Those damned ice undead are the hardest things to beat, takes way too many hits.

They **** me off big time as well dude. Is that actually what they are- Ice Undead?! Guess you learn something new everyday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.