• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Enemy to Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: Hardest Enemy to Destroy

The hardest monster is probably the minions, since they tend to attack in groups. I don't find the ice undead hard at all. In fact, they're pretty fun to fight and they help level you up faster.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
****in hobbes they are the worst things in the world at the beginning for me at least. Mass swarms, and they have a good deal of health when you first fight them.

Actually I always found them easy to kill accept for the pig lookin ones

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Wow that exact same thing happend to me twice.. Once in orchard farm (hobbe Killing contest) and then the second time in the one you talked about. I have no idea why I kept doing naked quests.

For the money perhaps...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

alanname350 said:
Alright ill try that challenge

Yea...Yea! youre right i'm gonna do that next time. and on the dragon jack i'm gonna use a yew long bow man hes gonna be hard as hell then.............COOL:p

V

Vegeta

ICE TROLLS HARD easiest is jack of ass i mean blades

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

1Ak said:
ICE TROLLS HARD easiest is jack of ass i mean blades

Ice Trolls Phah! I laughat them..............and then I run away crying and ****ing my pants................but then I use multi arrow on his ass

D

Dictator S.A.M

summeners and minions when the work toghter espically in ragned combat.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dictator S.A.M said:
summeners and minions when the work toghter espically in ragned combat.

True Summoners are tough espessally when those dam minions are gang bangin you

K

Kneo

I go with Multi-Arrow. This works really well if you have a decent bow. All you have to do is wait until get ready to spawn some hobbes (appear), and boom, multi-arrow takes them down. Not only that, but a direct hit will keep them from casting the spawns.

And yeah, divine fury owns. I used that in the arena quite a bit.

L

Liberator

Smiley7853 said:
If you guys think he was so easy, and you want more of a challenge, or to use up more items, why dont you just try and kill him with an ordinary weapon like a steel katana????? Oh. I bet no one can take him out using only a stick. any takers???:D

Be hard as hell. I wanna try it now...

I'll one-up you on that challenge...fight "Dragon Jack" with a stick while only wearing your knickers. Jack would at least have a chance then....:p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as Summoners are concerned...they're easy as all get out to beat. Just go "Berserk" on them, and they should be dead in four or five whacks from a relatively good sword (e.g., Avo's Tear).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I'd pick the Ice Trolls or the Blue Minions as the most difficult enemies to take down, with the White (not Frost) Balverines coming in at a close third. Assassins are no slouches, either.

L

Liberator

Seigfried said:
Not the Frozen Undead, they are a true pain to kill.

Get behind them (perhaps while using "Slow Time") and they go down just about as easily as the blue-armed, horned undead. You don't even have to use "Slow Time," actually...just go toe-to-toe with them until they attempt to hit you and end up stepping past your hero. Then turn around and hit them. If done correctly, you can usually knock them around at least four times before they can block you again. Repeat this process and the big blocks of ice and bone get chopped up quicker than you can say "electric mixer."

If you don't want to go toe-to-toe with them, then just hit them with a spell like Lightning for a while and they'll eventually explode. I definitely suggest maxing-out on Magic Power and the Lightning spell before you attempt this, though. Or, if you want to go ranged combat on them "archery-style," make sure you have a good bow (e.g., the Ebony Longbow) and hit the undead at full power from a long distance. When the undead start getting uncomfortably close, retreat for a few seconds, and then shoot them again. With practice, you can take a Frozen Undead down this way in five or six shots (less if you're using the Multi-Arrow spell).

With all those tips in mind, good hunting to anyone having trouble killing Frozen Undead.

A

alanname350

yea frozen undead are really easy if you use arrows

T

The_Archon

WO WO WO, time out! Don't bash the time it takes to cast divine fury, that spell is the best attack spell there is. My whole time in Fable TLC I used a total of like 10 health pots, and about 200 will potions. If you get the spell Physical Shield early in the game, and up your amount of will, you're literally untouchable. You don't get knocked over, and being hit doesn't really affect anything as long as you have lots of Will Energy, and with this spell on casting any of those spells, Divine Fury or whatever the dark version is, is no problem, plus it does crazy damage, enough to kill most enemys on the first go. The hardest enemy to destroy is probably...

Jack the Dragon :p
but he wasn't so bad, just hit really hard, took away physical shield, but he only takes like 1 minute if you put multi-arrow on, range him in the sky, and use multi-strike and berserk on his head, he goes fast ,lol.

I've beaten the game 3 times now, (good, evil, and evil trying to do EVERYTHING) and the most annoying enemies to kill were the Ice Trolls, but with physical shield, even they aren't that bad :p.

Edited - Dark Drakan

P

Poppycock

All you got to do to kill a ice troll easily is hide behind a structure and stay very close the it. this way he very rarely hits you with his"pop out of the ground hit" and never hits you with the wall of ice. next just load your bow for a while and roll out shoot and roll back in :)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Actually the hardest enemy to destroy would have to be.........ME!!!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Surely you don't underestimate the power of Skorm's one and only son now do you?!

B

blu phoenix

yeah i do...:lol::p:lol::lol::lol:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Fine you soon shal see the wrath of the son of Skorm...
(Chants ritualistic tongue) (booooom!)
Ha you can't defeat this.......SMILELY!!!

:)

A

alanname350

What about the summoners. they were nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.