• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Enemy to Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

>Knives<

Re: Hardest Enemy to Destroy

well personally i think mostly all the monster r easy once u have maxed berseker lol. i demolish summoners easily. frost trolls arent really hard except 4 when dodging the spikey ground move thing lol

B

blu phoenix

alanname350 said:
What about the summoners. they were nasty

yeah forgot about them..evil little bastards aren't they?:devil:

K

>Knives<

yea it can be a hassel sumtimes with them but thats only when im far away but when im up close the battle wit them iz basically over lol

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
yea it can be a hassel sumtimes with them but thats only when im far away but when im up close the battle wit them iz basically over lol

yep...still evil...muhahahaha!

K

>Knives<

ok sum1 help me plz lol im at the chapel of skorm now doing the trader quest i made a new file pure acher im skinny as hell lol. ok wat should i do for the skorm bow thing

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
ok sum1 help me plz lol im at the chapel of skorm now doing the trader quest i made a new file pure acher im skinny as hell lol. ok wat should i do for the skorm bow thing

well get some mercanaries and take them to the chapel but be good and have a high alignment. it helps doing this later in the game...then after you make enough sacrifices then you'll get the bow...

K

>Knives<

alrite lol good thing i hero saved lol i sacrificed the traders haha still didnt work lol

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
alrite lol good thing i hero saved lol i sacrificed the traders haha still didnt work lol

yeah traders suck and as you can tell won't get you anywhere...

K

>Knives<

ok i juz finished the game in like 10 minutes my pure archer file lol. should i kill my sister and be bad or throw the sword away and be a good boy lol eh who cares 4get my sister lol i never see her again afta i beat the game neway haha bye bye sis

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
ok i juz finished the game in like 10 minutes my pure archer file lol. should i kill my sister and be bad or throw the sword away and be a good boy lol eh who cares 4get my sister lol i never see her again afta i beat the game neway haha bye bye sis

well what is your alignment right now?

K

>Knives<

well seeing as im doing a cheat code wit my sister rite now its pretty bad lol but its nothing the good chapel cant fix. the cheat code is 2 get ne sword bsides the sword of aeons and hit ur sister alot of times and u get xp 4 it but she doesnt die. but u do get bad points

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
well seeing as im doing a cheat code wit my sister rite now its pretty bad lol but its nothing the good chapel cant fix. the cheat code is 2 get ne sword bsides the sword of aeons and hit ur sister alot of times and u get xp 4 it but she doesnt die. but u do get bad points

then kill her!!!:devil::devil:

K

>Knives<

haha shes gone destoryed demolished descimated deceased depowered and so on hahanow for the fire heart lol fire heart is easy lol

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
haha shes gone destoryed demolished descimated deceased depowered and so on hahanow for the fire heart lol fire heart is easy lol
glad you had fun!!!:D

K

>Knives<

im gunna try the skorm bow now i got a moonfish lol so juz where sumthin bright have good allignment let it be midnight and have 2 strong mercenaries sounds easy when i put it like that lol

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
im gunna try the skorm bow now i got a moonfish lol so juz where sumthin bright have good allignment let it be midnight and have 2 strong mercenaries sounds easy when i put it like that lol
ok well good luck with that!;)

K

>Knives<

lol well i gotta slaughter ppl first then ill get 2 that next i got maxed divine thingand the otha 1 lol those my favorite spells

N

Negabin

ok,i think you should probably use force push to get them to back off,and charge up divine fury so when they get closer ur ready to unleash the divine fury:ninja: .thats what my son says,he may be young but he knows what to do.

N

Negabin

do you guys even have an i.q of 25???????
cause you guys are talking about this game like your 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.