• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hoping that defeating Logan will not be like defeating Lucien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmir

Reaction score
i agree
the great shard wuz a breeze to but lucien was very well placed
he was old and week
he spent his life rebuilding the spire and all that nonsense
he wanted hammer,garth,reaver, and the heroes blood

if he got that he woulld be unstoppable

and i like if u didnt shoot him
reaver shot him for u

i just like how it all went down

now, as for the logan fight, it will definaly be epic
i mean think about it
he is about to loose his throne and kingdom
i mean look at it this way

this kingdom has been threw so much
and not to mention your father or mother from fable 2
he/she was so powerful and not to mention the 50 years that passed all the way to the beggining to fable 3 or right before it when he died
(WHICH SOPPOSIBLY IS BY LOGANS HANDS)
so he shorly got way more powerful
so for all this to be going threw his head while lookin at you and what u have came from
(a prince/princess and his brother/sister has become powerful
way more than what she was
i mean peter said its around 300,000 followers yyou will get b4 u overthrow him)
so he will be thinking about all that
u have stormed his castle killed his whole enterouge
and now its just u and him
iim shore he will have this prepared speech and like badass armor and sword or somethin
but i happen to think otherwhise about his powers as of skill,will,and strength
i have a page on my other thread that says he isnt a hero
the hero bloodline doesnt affect the first son/daughter
logan being the first son
and your not the first so ya u have it
u discover you are a hero while escaping the castle while inside your dads tomb under the castle
now i dunno if its true
but its on a page i found
and can show yaw if u want
all im sayin is that it is possible he might not be a hero
so all yaw reply on this and im sorry its so long

my god! You type to much

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
We can't compare Lucien Fairfax with Logan, the older brother of the hero in Fable 3. Let me explain this, these characters have a deep difference in their reasoning and background story, where that makes them totally different.

First of all, Lucien Fairfax started with his wish to bring back his familiars, and of course slowly that and everything that did come into his life along with that madee him a villain. He had his reasons to try what he did, to build the spire and the wish to change Albion, all the good rulers want to change their land, of course according to their own beliefs.

Secondly, Logan and Lucien Fairfax are from two different games: Fable 2 is just Fable 2 a whole different thing from Fable 3, they focus on different stories style, different cast and many different things that share some common things just for the Fable titile. Probably, Lionhead could be smarter than Capcom (What? Capcom? Why?) When it comes to video game endings. (Why did you bring Capcom?) (I did bring Capcom, because they recycled Resident Evil's 4 ending in RE 5, which is ridicolous, boys, a rocket launcher, again?)

Finally, I expect that there will be more of a linguistic fight in Fable 3, Lucien Fairfax was no hero, he was just a normal human with power and his own beliefs, when on the other hand, Logan is the son of a hero, he will be deadly and powerful, regadless of his heroic powers, he will be a dangerous threat not just by his position as a tyrant of Albion, but also as a ruler and seeks to rule his kingdom with an iron fist, and that shows that Logan doesn't have a weak perosnality. Therefore, it's quite obvious that there will be some fight, perhaps not a boss fight, but I'm sure Logan will satisfy the players and will give them a lot of reasons to defeat and finally, overthrow him from his tyrant throne.

Jomonoe

Reaction score
@blazefire 17

A scripted event is this: Lets say you are fighting a boss and the boss does something like run away to a different stage, throw you out of a window, or turns into a demon, those are scripted events because they are built into the game. |In other words, a scripted event is when you can't stop the event, it will always happen.

The reason that I would like scripted events is because they make the fight more interesting.

Reaction score
We can't compare Lucien Fairfax with Logan, the older brother of the hero in Fable 3. Let me explain this, these characters have a deep difference in their reasoning and background story, where that makes them totally different.

First of all, Lucien Fairfax started with his wish to bring back his familiars, and of course slowly that and everything that did come into his life along with that madee him a villain. He had his reasons to try what he did, to build the spire and the wish to change Albion, all the good rulers want to change their land, of course according to their own beliefs.

Secondly, Logan and Lucien Fairfax are from two different games: Fable 2 is just Fable 2 a whole different thing from Fable 3, they focus on different stories style, different cast and many different things that share some common things just for the Fable titile. Probably, Lionhead could be smarter than Capcom (What? Capcom? Why?) When it comes to video game endings. (Why did you bring Capcom?) (I did bring Capcom, because they recycled Resident Evil's 4 ending in RE 5, which is ridicolous, boys, a rocket launcher, again?)

Finally, I expect that there will be more of a linguistic fight in Fable 3, Lucien Fairfax was no hero, he was just a normal human with power and his own beliefs, when on the other hand, Logan is the son of a hero, he will be deadly and powerful, regadless of his heroic powers, he will be a dangerous threat not just by his position as a tyrant of Albion, but also as a ruler and seeks to rule his kingdom with an iron fist, and that shows that Logan doesn't have a weak perosnality. Therefore, it's quite obvious that there will be some fight, perhaps not a boss fight, but I'm sure Logan will satisfy the players and will give them a lot of reasons to defeat and finally, overthrow him from his tyrant throne.

ok so ONI

first off i think they were and me also were not comparing them but only commenting on lucien not being a fighht
but he was old and weak by that time
that was the only reason

thats were i commented cuz they thought he was the last boss
but it really was the great shard

but on another note

can u go to my other thread
the title is something like me makin an account just to show something

click on the link
and hit control and f and search for first son
confirm what it says about logan not being a hero cuz he is the first son

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Blazefire. You're confusing me.

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Blazefire. You're confusing me.

ok im going to post a link
its off my other thread
but
when u click it an are on the page
click control and the f key at the same time

it will make a little think pop up were u can can search for words on the page to find things faster

type in it

first son

then it will say somethin like logan isn't a hero cuz it doesnt effect the first son

CONFIRM

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Okay, look.. The first son thing is probably a sheneningan. If Logan hasn't any powers then it's just that he didn't discover them. The game hasn't been released yet and also every hero from the hero's bloodline has a certain different skill.

Reaction score
@blazefire 17

A scripted event is this: Lets say you are fighting a boss and the boss does something like run away to a different stage, throw you out of a window, or turns into a demon, those are scripted events because they are built into the game. |In other words, a scripted event is when you can't stop the event, it will always happen.

The reason that I would like scripted events is because they make the fight more interesting.

i kno wut a scripted event is

i asked what u wanted to happen

Reaction score
Okay, look.. The first son thing is probably a sheneningan. If Logan hasn't any powers then it's just that he didn't discover them. The game hasn't been released yet and also every hero from the hero's bloodline has a certain different skill.

http://danhon.com/2010/07/15/fable-3-story-game-and-simulation/

as u said
but u can still look if u want
and as for if he doesn;t have abilities

im convinced he is most likely a very skilled swordsman
he strikes me as the type of guy that has a massive army behind him and there on a desert plain and this other massive army is acros the plain with there leader in front
and logan is on horseback and he has extreamely badass armor on and he is like
CHAAAAARRRRRGGEE
and they army heading towards eachother

my reason being
he doesnt back down in the face of fear

as in he is deadly and knows what he is doing and isnt scared to die
but if u ride threw his castle with your enterauge when u take the crown he will kno he is defeated but might continue to fight till death

get what im saying?

Reaction score
I wish [this could happen]. However, it won't. If there will be a boss battle with Logan then I want a good one, but nothing exaggerated. (perhaps molyneux meant this by focusing on action!)

u quote me as in your saying i am wanting an exagerating ending fight with him??
i was commentin on somebody else wanting one

i want an epic realistic one on one bro bro fight for the crown

which i think logan will be desperate and tryy something drastic
like throw u off the castle or something

Jomonoe

Reaction score
@ blazefire17

Oops, excuse me, I'm not sure why I made that mistake :p. I'll just steal someone else idea and say that I would like to see scripted events of Logan and the hero competing in each of the three hero disciplines. Maybe not a real "competition" with a crowd and rules and stuff, but rather like a situation where you are both forced to use melee, then skill, then will, then everything. I can't think of details right now, though.

Reaction score
@ blazefire17

Oops, excuse me, I'm not sure why I made that mistake :p. I'll just steal someone else idea and say that I would like to see scripted events of Logan and the hero competing in each of the three hero disciplines. Maybe not a real "competition" with a crowd and rules and stuff, but rather like a situation where you are both forced to use melee, then skill, then will, then everything. I can't think of details right now, though.

exacly wut mistake did u make

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
When did it ever say it that the first child doesn't have hero powers?

1. Theresa was the Older daughter of Scarlet Rose,
2. Both Little Sparrow and his/her sister Rose activated the shrine in Castle Fairfax
3.. haven't thought of one yet

Reaction score
When did it ever say it that the first child doesn't have hero powers?

1. Theresa was the Older daughter of Scarlet Rose,
2. Both Little Sparrow and his/her sister Rose activated the shrine in Castle Fairfax
3.. haven't thought of one yet

ok

first off
i never said it was true
its just wut i read and it is possible it might be true

but here goes

1.his sister was not rose in the second fable and his name was chicken chaser not sparrow(your thinking of the first fable)
2.she didnt activate the shrine
it only got acvtivated when hero got on it and he only killed her cuz she was still apart of the bloodline
3.theresa didnt have powers on the first fable if u didnt remember correctly, jack cut her eyes out when he raided oakvale but twinblade trained her and thats why she fought good like she did.when she gave u exp during the story it was only cuz she is part of the bloodline
and
4.even if the first son thing isnt true, it still could be and it would make since seeing as u read what all i said

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
1.your number one makes npo sense, i was talking about fable 1
2. okay
3.theresa always had foresight, she predicted the bandit attack

Reaction score
1.your number one makes npo sense, i was talking about fable 1
2. okay
3.theresa always had foresight, she predicted the bandit attack

my number one is correcting your number 2 about the shrine, u said they were sparrow and rose. but his sister isnt rose on the second fable and your name is chicken chaser
and theresa only had foresight cuz she became blind when her eyes got cut out
so thats her way of seeing

like when she was reading something on fable 2 and HAMMER said something like how can u read,your eyes, she says she has her own way of seeing

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Fable: Hero (Chicken Chaser) and his Sister Theresa'
Fable 2: Hero (Sparrow) and his/her sister Rose'
thats what im saying

and the only reason that Theresa can see is cause hse has hero abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.