• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hoping that defeating Logan will not be like defeating Lucien

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
i have a page on my other thread that says he isnt a herothe hero bloodline doesnt affect the first son/daughterlogan being the first sonand your not the first so ya u have it

If thats true.. then why does Theresa have the ability to see in the future? She was your older sister in the original fable. She was the first child!

Mlaar

Reaction score
I think people will be disapointed if they are looking for an epic combat showdown with Logan, hope im wrong, but consider the road to rule is all about how the players wants thier character to turn out someone might chose to gain his followers through romance through property and not focus as much on the combat aspect (weird as that may sound) so if that was the case the Devs have put themselves in the position that taking the crown has to be achievable by everyone no matter which path they chose.. making it an epic tough fight would not be an option as it would not be fair on the property tycoon style player.. still not long now till we see first hand (and yes I too would prefer an epic showdown)

Reaction score
If thats true.. then why does Theresa have the ability to see in the future? She was your older sister in the original fable. She was the first child!

theresa only could see in the future cuz when she lost her site by jack of blades on part one
obviously she was blind
but then got trained by twin blade

she doesnt have what the hero has
but she is special in the way
cuz of her bloodline
meaning it helped her
so thats how
and she was connected to the sword of aeons
i tottally forgot about that
but ya
I think people will be disapointed if they are looking for an epic combat showdown with Logan, hope im wrong, but consider the road to rule is all about how the players wants thier character to turn out someone might chose to gain his followers through romance through property and not focus as much on the combat aspect (weird as that may sound) so if that was the case the Devs have put themselves in the position that taking the crown has to be achievable by everyone no matter which path they chose.. making it an epic tough fight would not be an option as it would not be fair on the property tycoon style player.. still not long now till we see first hand (and yes I too would prefer an epic showdown)

hahaha glad u agree

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
theresa only could see in the future cuz when she lost her site by jack of blades on part one
obviously she was blind
but then got trained by twin blade

she doesnt have what the hero has
but she is special in the way
cuz of her bloodline
meaning it helped her
so thats how
and she was connected to the sword of aeons
i tottally forgot about that
but ya

In what way was she connected to the sword of aeons?? Exactly she is special because of her bloodline! As is Logan. Twinblade didn't train her he just offered her a place to live. When he learn't that she could see in the future that's when he 'upgraded' her status in his camp.

Reaction score
In what way was she connected to the sword of aeons?? Exactly she is special because of her bloodline! As is Logan. Twinblade didn't train her he just offered her a place to live. When he learn't that she could see in the future that's when he 'upgraded' her status in his camp.

ok les see

1.jack could get the sword without her. he had to do to things
i cant remember what
but needed there mom for one and theresa for the other
now
2.she is only special cuz she lost her visions and can just see in the future, logan isn't a hero sopposibly, and if he is he doesnt kno yet
3.i kno this,she was like a cleaning lady or something like that and then all that happened and he upgraded her status
but if i remember correctly he taught her how to protect herself or somethin like that and she learned very quickly

Kazmir

Reaction score
i was replien to multipple

people at once
at least i appoligized

but wut u think about all that like did u read it?

not at first i just saw a bunch of lines so i posted that. I read most of it now...ya it makes sense his being stronger since its 50 years later but seriously dont hit enter everytime youve typed 5 words

Reaction score
not at first i just saw a bunch of lines so i posted that. I read most of it now...ya it makes sense his being stronger since its 50 years later but seriously dont hit enter everytime youve typed 5 words
its always been a habit.but ok.
im interested in the logan killin the hero from fable 2 thing

sirsimon

Reaction score
Fighting Logan will be difficult, there is no doubt about it, but I think Logan may be hesistant in the fight, I mean he is your brother after all, I doubt he will go full out on his own sibling, unless he really is a prick and doesn;t mind repainting his room with your blood.

What concerns me though, is the final boss, something more dangerous and powerful than the king of albion?!

sirsimon

Reaction score
Max and Sam are returning, but as ghosts, they appear during a quest and want you to retrieve the necronomicon from their mother's grave

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
ok les see

1.jack could get the sword without her. he had to do to things
i cant remember what
but needed there mom for one and theresa for the other
now
2.she is only special cuz she lost her visions and can just see in the future, logan isn't a hero sopposibly, and if he is he doesnt kno yet
3.i kno this,she was like a cleaning lady or something like that and then all that happened and he upgraded her status
but if i remember correctly he taught her how to protect herself or somethin like that and she learned very quickly

1. He only needed one. He needed the blood of one of them. He chose your mother.
2. ?
3. exactly he only taught her how to protect herself. She learn't quickly. Most people would struggle or atleast take a long time. She however picked it up immensely fast. Properties of a archon?

Also if you threw her into the void for the sword of aeons then she must have survived it because she is in fable 2 (and 3) Remind you of anybody???

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
i have a page on my other thread that says he isnt a herothe hero bloodline doesnt affect the first son/daughterlogan being the first sonand your not the first so ya u have it

Could I please have a link to this thread?

Cody Costilla

Reaction score
Yeah, the shard boss fight was disapointing. All you got to do is protect garth while he does his hocus pocus then attack the shard when he is done. Then, repeat. I hope the logan boss fight will be epic =D. Will battle! or maybe just a plain old fashioned shootout. Or just a duel with swords, y'know, classic kinda stuff. I think it be all thwee!

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
They're dead.
Ergo ghosts.
And Blazefire,
Please,
Please, for crying out loud
stop
bloody
formatting
your posts
like they're each
a goddamn
poem

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
They're dead.
Ergo ghosts.
And Blazefire,
Please,
stop
bloody
formatting
your posts
like they're each
a goddamn
poem

Hypocritical much? :p (Kidding.)

Anyway, yes. Sam and Max are ghosts. Lionhead released a video of the quest.
I highly doubt Logan will be like Lucien when defeating him, Lionhead is smarter than that.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

in the first fable, at the very beginning Theresa says "i knew you were going to bring me chocolates, it was just like in my dream." then after the bandits attacked she said "they are here, its really happening" so clearly she had shown signs of seeing the future BEFORE her eyes were cut out.

so shes either a Hero, or shes something never before seen.

but unless you can link a good source of this im just gona stick with "shes a hero" because i doubt that lionhead would reveal much information about Theresa, shes basically the character that your not to know much information about, and be all mysterious and stuff

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
if theresa was an hero she wouldn't have been in fable 2 or fable 3

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Well its a longshot, but I'm hoping for a subtle ol' pirate style swordfight across the castle. I mean come on its a lost art these days, and to see two brothers fighting up and down the stairs and corridors of their castle while all your rebels are fighting the kings guards, do you really need a different type of boss fight for Fable 3?

Reaction score
1. He only needed one. He needed the blood of one of them. He chose your mother.
2. ?
3. exactly he only taught her how to protect herself. She learn't quickly. Most people would struggle or atleast take a long time. She however picked it up immensely fast. Properties of a archon?

Also if you threw her into the void for the sword of aeons then she must have survived it because she is in fable 2 (and 3) Remind you of anybody???

ok umm i really didnt understand all that
but the third one caught my eye
wut do u mean remind me of somebody
and i dont think fable 1 is connected to 2
cuz if u thro her in the void
u kill her
cuz her life force goes into the sword
and what exacly is an archon? refresh my memory
and as for your number one ,u needed both of them, thats why both of them had to be caught,one did something in hookcoast(i think thats what it was called) and the other had to spill blood or something to awaken the sword
in the first fable, at the very beginning Theresa says "i knew you were going to bring me chocolates, it was just like in my dream." then after the bandits attacked she said "they are here, its really happening" so clearly she had shown signs of seeing the future BEFORE her eyes were cut out.

so shes either a Hero, or shes something never before seen.

but unless you can link a good source of this im just gona stick with "shes a hero" because i doubt that lionhead would reveal much information about Theresa, shes basically the character that your not to know much information about, and be all mysterious and stuff

ok people its har to reply to everybody
but listen i never said this was true
the convo started from my page which i am posting in a minute after i get done typing
and i wana go with your idea on somethin nobody has ever seen
that sounds more "accurate"
Yeah, the shard boss fight was disapointing. All you got to do is protect garth while he does his hocus pocus then attack the shard when he is done. Then, repeat. I hope the logan boss fight will be epic =D. Will battle! or maybe just a plain old fashioned shootout. Or just a duel with swords, y'know, classic kinda stuff. I think it be all thwee!

i loved tearing that little orb up that popped out the great shard with my gun. just started unloading on it, and tones of exp fell out.
if theresa was an hero she wouldn't have been in fable 2 or fable 3
the spire might also be a part of that. seein as she was like 600 years old at the beggining of the second fable
Well its a longshot, but I'm hoping for a subtle ol' pirate style swordfight across the castle. I mean come on its a lost art these days, and to see two brothers fighting up and down the stairs and corridors of their castle while all your rebels are fighting the kings guards, do you really need a different type of boss fight for Fable 3?
i dunno about that? like i want a epic duel with a storm outside and a bada** kill scen if u choose to kill him
They're dead.
Ergo ghosts.
And Blazefire,
Please,
stop
bloody
formatting
your posts
like they're each
a goddamn
poem

im trying, its a habit
Fighting Logan will be difficult, there is no doubt about it, but I think Logan may be hesistant in the fight, I mean he is your brother after all, I doubt he will go full out on his own sibling, unless he really is a prick and doesn;t mind repainting his room with your blood.

What concerns me though, is the final boss, something more dangerous and powerful than the king of albion?!

i dunno about him being hesitant, he will be ready just cuz he is most likely ruthless, like dont u think he has faced a formiddable foe b4? so ya it will be intense,after all he is about to loose his kingdom.

Could I please have a link to this thread?
i only said son cuz logan is a boy
and here is your link
http://danhon.com/2010/07/15/fable-3-story-game-and-simulation/
and here is the statement from that link
i made the proof bold and underlined

""That voice there is someone called walter. He’s your mentor character. Where we are in teh story is that we’re just escaping the castle. We’re escaping my brother, the tyranical king. There’ sjust 3 of us. This is our first unveil that you’re going to be the hero. ONe of the things you can do is import your saved game from Fable 2 and that allows us to theme part of the world around the Fable 2 game. There’s some small things that are happening. Basically, in this tomb here is the hero of Fable 2. You are playing his son or daughter. This is just the point where you discover that you are a hero. For those people who are fan of deep mythology. It’s always the second son or daughter. My mentor is going to help me through the whole game. This is King Theoden from LotR. Bernard Hill, thank you! Absolutely fantastic character. Something nasty happens to him, I won’t spoil what it is. I pick up the guild seal, I pick up the seal… This is when you first become really powerful. Why has it gone black? This is when you get first powerful. I’m going introduce you now to this. This is the equivalent to our experience screen. Those bars when you get 16 to 17. This is our visual equivalent. This woman here you can’t hear – the volume’s low – she’s Teresa, she’s explaining this to me. Each of these gates is a level just like level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6. As we travel through them, we unlock them by playing the game, we’re getting nearer and closer to becoming king. I love that visual metaphor, the journey to rule, the road to power. It also introduce our one and only currency for the player to think about. It’s guild seals / followers. You get it for doing everything you do in the game. In Fable 2, you only got 4 different types of experience – thrown all that away, replaced it with this. You get stuff for getting married, chatting people up, doing anything in the world you can get this currency. You spend it on – I’ve just gone up a level by opening a gate. You spend this experience on – I’m going to fly you somewhere. You spend it opening gates and this stuff. These chests are essentially – these are your different abilities that you can choose to spend your seals on. You can buy houses – this chest here. You may want a big bastard sword. So in this chest, you can get big bastard swords. You can choose your game features as you journey. Hopefully I haven’t messed things up. Teresa has explained this to me – open this chest up. That’s the global way of levelling up. There’s another levelling up mechanic that I love. That is that you can level up this. It looks phallic at the moment – this is your fist of power – (laughter) – what it is, all weapons, every single one, the gauntlet that you wear, the sword that you hold, the hammer, the gun, the rifle, those will level up. The actual physical thing will level up. They will all morph to reflect what sort of fighter you are, how good you are. That allows me as a player, as a gamer to craft by use some really cool unique weapons which I can trade, or gift, to my friends or enemies. Let’s go back to the game now. I do that by going through here.""

now this is a really long post, but i had to reply to everybody

Reaction score
Max and Sam are returning, but as ghosts, they appear during a quest and want you to retrieve the necronomicon from their mother's grave

that book is 100% no doubt going in my library in the castle, on like a podium thing with candles

Status
Not open for further replies.