• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hoping that defeating Logan will not be like defeating Lucien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fable: Hero (Chicken Chaser) and his Sister Theresa'
Fable 2: Hero (Sparrow) and his/her sister Rose'
thats what im saying

and the only reason that Theresa can see is cause hse has hero abilities

my bad i got the name mixed up
but theresa couldnt see when they first got cut out
she has hero blood but no abilities
she has great potential so she focused it into powers
which on another note she really doesnt have much
she has teloport, telekinesis(CAN COMMUNICATE THRUOUGH MIND), and can some how see

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
she only communicates with you cause of the guild seal

Reaction score
Well, Logan is Your brother, which by rights should make Him one tough Motherf*cker. Plus I think Lionhead are pretty clear on the fact that We felt a little disappointed With Luciens little...'execution' scene. Hopefully they've done something more challenging this time round.

Reaction score
Well, Logan is Your brother, which by rights should make Him one tough Motherf*cker. Plus I think Lionhead are pretty clear on the fact that We felt a little disappointed With Luciens little...'execution' scene. Hopefully they've done something more challenging this time round.

i agree with logan being a bada**

if he isnt a hero then i think in my opinion he is an expert swordsmen/knight
get wut im sayin? like he means buisness

Reaction score
i agree with logan being a bada**

if he isnt a hero then i think in my opinion he is an expert swordsmen/knight
get wut im sayin? like he means buisness

I think at the beginning of the game He will definately be stronger than the hero, but as We progress through the game the character will learn more about His/Her destiny and thus learn to perfect their combat skills. At which point the character will then become strong enough to defeat Logan.

Reaction score
I think at the beginning of the game He will definately be stronger than the hero, but as We progress through the game the character will learn more about His/Her destiny and thus learn to perfect their combat skills. At which point the character will then become strong enough to defeat Logan.

the reason i agree with logan not being a hero like i read(ABOUT IT NOT AFFECTING THE FIRST SON)
is because i read when the story starts and u escape the castle threw your hero from fable 2's tomb
thats when u learn u are a hero

so

A.either logan already is aware and therefore has honed his skills.
or
B.he doesnt kno and my theory is correct meaning he is just a badass warrior

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
After reading the description for one of the Achievements in Fable 3, I'm more than confident that there's gonna be a big fight. Maybe not an end-boss, but definitely a big bad.

Reaction score
After reading the description for one of the Achievements in Fable 3, I'm more than confident that there's gonna be a big fight. Maybe not an end-boss, but definitely a big bad.
what did the acheivment say

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
thx
i am interested on how max and sam are still alive?
and the infamous chesty (GARTHS TOWER SECRET QUEST OFF FABLE 2)
Chesty made several appearances in Fable 2... and Max and Sam... maybe they themselves are no longer living, and it is their ghosts you have to help

Reaction score
Chesty made several appearances in Fable 2... and Max and Sam... maybe they themselves are no longer living, and it is their ghosts you have to help

well the acheivement says get max and sam to tea on time

and chesty is not a person
so im shore its still alive
but it was in garths tower
in another world
how is it alive

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
well the acheivement says get max and sam to tea on time

and chesty is not a person
so im shore its still alive
but it was in garths tower
in another world
how is it alive
I know Chesty is not a person, I'm just stating the fact that he made an appearance in the DLCs... and I honestly don't know how to explain it, Max and Sam are at least 40 by the end of the game... add 50 year and they're 90, I'm just saying, there may be a possibility that they're dead, and it is in fact their ghosts you help

Reaction score
I know Chesty is not a person, I'm just stating the fact that he made an appearance in the DLCs... and I honestly don't know how to explain it, Max and Sam are at least 40 by the end of the game... add 50 year and they're 90, I'm just saying, there may be a possibility that they're dead, and it is in fact their ghosts you help

how do u kno its there ghost

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
how do u kno its there ghost
I don't know it's their ghosts, they may not even be dead, I'm just saying that if it's the exact same Max and Sam from Fable 2, they're either really old, or dead (from either old age, or a misadventure)... No one here will KNOW for CERTAIN the answer to that until October 26th at the earliest

Reaction score
I don't know it's their ghosts, they may not even be dead, I'm just saying that if it's the exact same Max and Sam from Fable 2, they're either really old, or dead (from either old age, or a misadventure)... No one here will KNOW for CERTAIN the answer to that until October 26th at the earliest
maby they took a youth potion or something
i mean wasn't one of them smart?

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
maby they took a youth potion or something
i mean wasn't one of them smart?
To me they both seemed, I don't know, mildly handicapped... and a youth potion... maybe... I guess we'll have to wait and see

Reaction score
To me they both seemed, I don't know, mildly handicapped... and a youth potion... maybe... I guess we'll have to wait and see

ya im shore there is more to it
for all we kno its there sons
that were named the same thing
or i wouldnt be happy if lionhead just has the same max and sam in there from fable 2
that havn't aged none
and there not handicap just um... curious
like they want to be adventurers but lack the skills
so they try to be smart and discover stuff
like that book in fable 2 that awoken the white banshee
but always fuc* up

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
ya im shore there is more to it
for all we kno its there sons
that were named the same thing
or i wouldnt be happy if lionhead just has the same max and sam in there from fable 2
that havn't aged none
and there not handicap just um... curious
like they want to be adventurers but lack the skills
so they try to be smart and discover stuff
like that book in fable 2 that awoken the white banshee
but always fuc* up
The part about them not being mentally handicapped... just curious actually made me laugh +rep to you my good man

Status
Not open for further replies.