• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

A

arnlof

i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

got the best bow i can buy, it doesnt hurt him. its ebony with fire added. have an ebony katana too. doesnt phase him, tried fistfighting him hoping for a knockdown, no luck there either. my spells dont hurt him either. oh i added keen or whatever its called to the katans. fire too. i just get thrashed. depresssing.:'(

S

Solus

Re: i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

After one of his attack, he will be stunned for a moment, run behind him and give him a few whacks with your sword :thumbsup:

A

arnlof

my sword doesnt seem to hurt him. gues i am no good at evading him, tried blocking but got smashed. run out potions and food long before he shows more than a hair of damage. oh i am playing this on a pc. controlls are totally different from on an xbox.

guess i am too inept to beat the guy, tried running around but get whacked

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

also try using physical shield. it always helps me. and multi arrow

jwc2200

Reaction score

hey arnlof, it took me several tries to figure out that you have to roll (w key and middle mouse button at the same time) until he sticks his blades in the ground. then run behind him and strike til he pulls loose, then roll again until he is stuck again. you can't block his blows or do any damage from the front. after he is down to about an quarter health he will talk, DONT hit him or tab again, just walk into the tent and take the goodies from barrels and chests, then go to chest at the end of the side path. then leave without any interaction with TB or his crew. you will still get experience points and it counts as a victory even if you don't kill him. practice rolling, good luck.
jason

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

you dont really need to roll. just use assassin rush. with that you can get behind him more quickly and swing at him

A

arnlof

great tips, i will see if i can manage to do some of those things, looks like i need to find stuff to kill so i can buy some more spells.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Just keep moving when he attacks and as Man said can use Assassins Rush too. Soon as his swords stick in the ground attack him from behind. Just repeat this a couple of times and he will go down in no time at all.

L

locutus

I've only played once unlike probably everyone else here, but when I saw my sword was doing no damage, I used my most powerful spell - divne fury. It affected not only him but anyone else nearby. It took a while but that worked.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Use slow time as he raises his swords, run slightly away until he brings them down, then run around to his back, hit him, and repeat.

A

Autofire

Rolling = Win

Just roll until he attacks down-ward very hard and gets his swords stuck in the ground (or assassins rush, but if you're like me and don't have it at the time of fighting him...rolling is just as easy and doesn't cost any Will).

*Neat little thing: When you have him beat, and he's just kneeling there, run around and kill all of the surrounding bandits for some extra XP...If you do it quick enough they don't fight back. And if I remember correctly those ones all die in one hit. Plus killing bandits is always fun.

**You have to hit him directly on his back.

G

games master2

i find the easiest thing to do is just run up that little path and keep firing head shots

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Physical shield;Slow time;Asassin rush

Stand RIGHT in front of him,when he picks up his swords to slam them in the ground,roll back,when they are in the ground,assasins rush behind him,use slow time,wack away.

Repeat.=D

oh yeah,just have him target locked and roll towards him,cause it seems he can't hurt you with normal swings (not the ground pound thing he does)
while you roll.

J

Jack o' Blades

wait until he lifts both blades high in the air...then roll behind him. Hit him twice then repeat

D

DragonPure97

Block and roll away from his attacks. I had steel axe when i killed him so keep doing that. saty away from the sides or the bandits will kill you (happened to me). after he does stab attack into ground got to the other side of him and wack him twice if you can. I used the Obedesian Great Hammer I found. DON"T USE A BOW THEY USELESS!!!

F

Father of Skorm

ideally, only use small attacks to build up 2 the flourish. but u probly already knew that... so yeah, assassins rush, itl do u for pretty much any big boss u can get behind...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Roll, and Assinass Rush is the way to go. Slow Time works as well.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Just kick him square in the nuts... Bwatcha!!!!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

You really just have to wait until he tries to attack you. He's pretty slow so just use that time to run around and kill all the other bandits. When he tries to attack you, he will for some reason stab the ground and get stuck. This is your chance to strike.

B

Batman

Like most people said, wait till he sticks both swords in the ground, then go behind him and hit him as much as possible.

My favorite spells for this are assassin rush and.. er i forget what its called like double strike or something? where your sword hits multiple times with only one hit.

While he comes and attacks you be sure to block and dodge (move will pressing the middle scroll buttin).

Also at the very beginning, go into his tent. That way its just you and him, not the whole camp against you!