• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Re: i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

let him run at you use assasin rush/slowtime/roll to move out of his way eventually he will go to slam his blades down at you move then and he will be stucks all you have to do then is attack his back.

(also if you really wanna show off use flourish when his arms are open facing you it takes small bit of his health off jsut be sure to move out of the way just as fast)

on my first character this quest was also my hardest one

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Keep rolling always works for me

I

iF.Leoric

Just run in circles, be with berserk activated and also with multiple attack* (forgot the magic's name), when he attacks he won't be able to move for a while, then just hit him with a good weapon plus the 2 magics above activated - easy win ;D

X

Xeon

Dunno how I figured out how to kill him, I think the guildmaster said how to?

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Run from hm till he does the strong attack where his swords are stuck in the ground then use your sword, and maybe multi strike and attack him till he breaks out, repeat.

X

Xeon

Yeah we know by know

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Twinblades easy if you use physical shield, and slow. Wait till the blades go into the ground sneak behind him and aim at his back. Usually takes 2 times of that and he's down.:)

X

Xeon

someone should lock this topic, I think our friend here has figured out how to kill old twinnie and has possible also killed the JoB dragon by now, so stop posting retarded replies that has allready been posted, this doesn't make you look any smarter, guess what it works the opposite way.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Umm... People are just trying to be helpful.

J

Joey.nsz

I never found this hard, wait for the right moment + use Assasin's Rush a lot... has soon as he does his downward attack he gets stunned for a brief moment, get behind him and own his ***, ahum back.

Edit: didn't read the last posts, sorry if it wasn't necessary anymore

X

Xeon

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;175162 said:
Umm... People are just trying to be helpful.

I know but it's retarded to post the exact same thing the person 5 messages before did

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That's a good contribution, +Rep VideoGame420 ^_^

X

Xeon

Nice video +rep for the effort, but is it just me or is it a bit darkish? I allways try to do my vids during daytime.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Even if you don`t want to kill Twindblade, which I usually don`t do, killing the bandits is easy exp.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;175222 said:
I know but it's retarded to post the exact same thing the person 5 messages before did

Well I guess your calling everyone on this forum retarded because most members have done it and still do.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;175444 said:
Even if you don`t want to kill Twindblade, which I usually don`t do, killing the bandits is easy exp.

Hmm, never tried to kill just the bandits! You can do that and Twinblade does'nt attack you?:)

X

Xeon

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;175497 said:
Well I guess your calling everyone on this forum retarded because most members have done it and still do.

you must be more than just plain stupid to post the exact same thing another person did hours before you

I

iF.Leoric

I think Xeon and xSiLeNtxD34tHx should argue in Private Messages and get this posts that have nothing to do with the main thread subject, especially Xeon. Thanks.

-----------------------------------

Cool video you got there ;D but there's no need for all those rolling, I prefer running then when he comes to attack I roll, it's almost the same =p
This video will help a lot of people, once it doesn't have the tricks that make you stronger at begin like having master weapons and plate armor. +rep, ty.

X

Xeon

iF.Leoric;175694 said:
I think Xeon and xSiLeNtxD34tHx should argue in Private Messages and get this posts that have nothing to do with the main thread subject, especially Xeon. Thanks.

-----------------------------------

Cool video you got there ;D but there's no need for all those rolling, I prefer running then when he comes to attack I roll, it's almost the same =p
This video will help a lot of people, once it doesn't have the tricks that make you stronger at begin like having master weapons and plate armor. +rep, ty.

Maybe you should read all the posts before you tell someone to shut up, but anyway let me refresh your memory. I was the one who asked people not to post retarded answers that had allready been writen 4 or 5 messages before them, then he started acting like a douche

EDIT: Just lock the freakin post, I'm pretty sure that person isn't stuck no more