• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

V

VideoGame420

Re: i am totally stuck...cant kill twin blade

If the person is not stuck annymore close the thread and stop acting like little girls............:getlost:.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

But what if someone that has never finished the game before then people could give diract advise to the person who is stuck on Twin Blade

X

Xeon

Dr KillJoy;176532 said:
But what if someone that has never finished the game before then people could give diract advise to the person who is stuck on Twin Blade
if they can't figure out how to kill him with this information they are too retarded to complete it anyway

I

iF.Leoric

yeah, I was only saying that the way you told everyone to stop answer this post made more as you say "retarded answers" done

this post should be closed, with all strategies here anyone can beat twinblade

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I have a brother and he is 10 years old and he is a good gamer for his age but he still cant kill Twinblade

J

Jack of Names

1. Roll away from his attacks every time he gets close to you.
2. About every 10 seconds he does his special attack where he will shove his 2 blades into the ground, when he performs such a feit just run up behind him and keep slashing him with your sword.
3. Profit?

X

Xeon

Jack of Names;177471 said:
*Sigh*

1. Roll away from his attacks every time he gets close to you.
2. About every 10 seconds he does his special attack where he will shove his 2 blades into the ground, when he performs such a feit just run up behind him and keep slashing him with your sword.
3. Profit?

OMFG! It's not like 10 people before you has said the exact same thing, there was even one that made a freakin video about it.

OK this is to all the tardo's out here that can't read anything except the headline and a the last post: STOP ****ING REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC WITH RETARDED COMMENTS THAT HAS ALLREADY BEEN POSTED, ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS TO KILL TWINBLADE HAS ALLREADY BEEN SAID, THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY TO KILL HIM THAT THESE POSSIBILITIES;, COMPRENDE??

J

Jack of Names

Xeon;177472 said:
OMFG! It's not like 10 people before you has said the exact same thing, there was even one that made a freakin video about it.

OK this is to all the tardo's out here that can't read anything except the headline and a the last post: STOP ****ING REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC WITH RETARDED COMMENTS THAT HAS ALLREADY BEEN POSTED, ALL THE POSSIBLE WAYS TO KILL TWINBLADE HAS ALLREADY BEEN SAID, THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY TO KILL HIM THAT THESE POSSIBILITIES;, COMPRENDE??
Have you ever considered anger management class?

I

iF.Leoric

you know what?

you can use assassin rush every time he comes running at you :>

then you use slow time to hurt him more when he gets his swords on the ground, if you want, can use berserk and physical shield.

or you can roll, but I prefer to run :>

don't try to block, he will knock you down!

Compreende?!

----------------------------------------------------

(just wanna know what an anger mind can answer if pushed at limit hehehehhehe)

J

Jack of Spades

i must say Xeon, its true that some people are posting a little too much, but it gives you no excuse to call em retarded, btw assasins rush is the beatsliest :)

X

Xeon

Jack of Spades;177616 said:
i must say Xeon, its true that some people are posting a little too much, but it gives you no excuse to call em retarded, btw assasins rush is the beatsliest :)

I dunno what the **** this is all about, but I think it's post count :S But seriously would someone just lock the damn thread before I loose my mind over something like this

iF.leoric;177616 said:
you know what?

you can use assassin rush every time he comes running at you :>

then you use slow time to hurt him more when he gets his swords on the ground, if you want, can use berserk and physical shield.

or you can roll, but I prefer to run :>

don't try to block, he will knock you down!

Compreende?!

Because that was just to provoke and get a higher post count

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Play nice now children. Xeon, try the Buddhist approach and just don't go to a thread that would annoy you so much, eh?

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

oh wow...the hostility in the air :(

I

iF.Leoric

Xeon the only one here who seems to care about post count is you.

D

Dante445948

when ever he attacks do a summersault out of the way but dont run into the bandits or get a stronger sword:santa:

P

PiNo RoKr

Xeon;177472 said:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH DUDE!!!
+REP!!:ninja:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Tsuyu;177664 said:
Play nice now children. Xeon, try the Buddhist approach and just don't go to a thread that would annoy you so much, eh?
You would do well to take the Super Moderator's advice PiNo. This is a place where people discuss things. If you do not like the topic, stay away. We are here to talk about stuff, sometimes topics get 'over-talked' about, no big deal.