• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just don't get it....

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
I just don't get it....

Why is it that girls more often than not tend to throw themselves at guys who are more likely to end up in jail for raep, than guys who would treat them like a queen?

No I'm not either by the way :ninja:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I just don't get it....

A lot of them tend to do that at a younger age. They want the "cool guy".

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Pirate X;344347 said:
Why is it that girls more often than not tend to throw themselves at guys who are more likely to end up in jail for raep, than guys who would treat them like a queen?

No I'm not either by the way :ninja:

that seems to be the case with more of the white *coughs* upper-class girls. Heck women from minority groups don't mind who they're with as long as they have someone re-assuring...or atleast thats what i learned from being in the South Side (Latino Community) part of my city... first I'm surrounded by caucasians then latino...when will I be with mah brothas and sistas?

EDIT: the white lady part was not ment to be offensive or racist...it...well it just kinda seems to be that way sometimes...i mean, ah forget it

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;344348 said:
A lot of them tend to do that at a younger age. They want the "cool guy".
There's one person in my Math and PE class who's only topic of discussion are penises. If I even mention the word penis at school, everyone would start yelling the word gay to the heavens. But, he's the one who gets all of the girls and has the most friends.
TheSouthernRiverPhoenix;344351 said:
that seems to be the case with more of the white *coughs* upper-class girls. Heck women from minority groups don't mind who they're with as long as they have someone re-assuring...or atleast thats what i learned from being in the South Side (Latino Community) part of my city... first I'm surrounded by caucasians then latino...when will I be with mah brothas and sistas?
When you stop hanging out with gangsters. lol

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Pirate X;344353 said:
There's one person in my Math and PE class who's only topic of discussion are penises. If I even mention the word penis at school, everyone would start yelling the word gay to the heavens. But, he's the one who gets all of the girls and has the most friends.

When you stop hanging out with gangsters. lol

gangsters? im talkin bout my asian brothers and sisters i had to leave behind back in Kon Tum...lol mah can be lazy spelling instead of gangster ****...i believe in 80s-90s rap not today's crap

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix;344359 said:
gangsters? im talkin bout my asian brothers and sisters i had to leave behind back in Kon Tum...lol mah can be lazy spelling instead of gangster ****...i believe in 80s-90s rap not today's emo crap
Fix'd. I just can't stand bands like Paramore or My Chemical Romance. Just the name is enough to drive me away when shopping for CDs.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Pirate X;344361 said:
Fix'd. I just can't stand bands like Paramore or My Chemical Romance. Just the name is enough to drive me away when shopping for CDs.

rofl nice add-on. I feel music was ruined after Y2K... with few exceptions and i mean few

EDIT: dude, My Chemical Romance ruined one of my favorite Dylan Tunes... why'd they have to screw up Desolation Row...are they gonna ruin Dylan's Times they are a changin? some blonde lady ruined it already

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix;344363 said:
rofl nice add-on. I feel music was ruined after Y2K... with few exceptions and i mean few
Michael Jackson and Weird Al Yankovic right?

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Pirate X;344365 said:
Michael Jackson and Weird Al Yankovic right?

I left Al behind a year ago... his older tunes were better than his newer if you ask me. Jackson is like a kinda-sorta to me, i mean the stuff he did didn't make me dislike him or anything and he's pretty talented, im just more of a classic,psychadelic, gangsta rap type person rofl

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Anyway back on topic (MJ was good in the 80s), another gripe I have is that all of the remainder of the girl population tends to fall towards the emo/asian people. Who in their right mind would want to hang out with a person who talks about cutting himself?

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Pirate X;344370 said:
Anyway back on topic (MJ was good in the 80s), another gripe I have is that all of the remainder of the girl population tends to fall towards the emo/asian people. Who in their right mind would want to hang out with a person who talks about cutting himself?

well they fall for asian because they think we all look like their anime -.-

and emo because they either wear black, dye their hair, shave their legs, are gay (not happy kind) and make the girl feel superior

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Because girls like that whole "Baddass" cool look.. And those girls who DONT are the ones who dont throw themselves at guys. But girls are like that in younger stage, when they grow up, all girls.. well most girls realize whats right and wrong to them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Woah... DOn't diss The Paramore man...I am a Death Metal kinda guy but seriously. No.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;344374 said:
Because girls like that whole "Baddass" cool look.. And those girls who DONT are the ones who dont throw themselves at guys. But girls are like that in younger stage, when they grow up, all girls.. well most girls realize whats right and wrong to them.

which is the Baddass look? the spiky hair or the almost bald?

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Firis;344376 said:
Woah... DOn't diss The Paramore man...I am a Death Metal kinda guy but seriously. No.

yo have any good metal bands that DONT include pale retards trying to rap like in Hollywood Dead or whatever they call themselves? i only know Korn and...DETHKLOK rofl...or slipknot but they yell to much

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I agree with PirateX for once. Paramore sucks.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix;344379 said:
which is the Baddass look? the spiky hair or the almost bald?

Doesnt have to be exactly Physically look, Th elook they give off, Like Break-rules, Drink Alcohol under-age, do drugs.. swear.. all that stupid ****.

And obviously the "I dont care" look.

Yeah, Paramore are pretty Lame-o

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix;344381 said:
yo have any good metal bands that DONT include pale retards trying to rap like in Hollywood Dead or whatever they call themselves? i only know Korn and...DETHKLOK rofl...or slipknot but they yell to much

Deathstars, Marilyn Manson (Don't flame) Vader, Arch Enemy,The Agonist, Otep, Behemoth, Bring Me The Horrizon, Devil Wears Prada, All That Remains, Demon Hunter, H.I.M... More?

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;344385 said:
Doesnt have to be exactly Physically look, Th elook they give off, Like Break-rules, Drink Alcohol under-age, do drugs.. swear.. all that stupid ****.

And obviously the "I dont care" look.

Yeah, Paramore are pretty Lame-o

I say the time when drugs would actually be considereed cool was back in the 60s when good ol LSD was around...nowadays everyone wants mary jane and heroine. good for you ur drinking at 15...should i care? oh u just called me a ***** that makes you awesome...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Bahaha! Sorry, I just had to laugh. Thats so stupid! :lol: