• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

In-game Xbox Live Marriages and Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiTTnMittonz

Reaction score
Hey My Gamertag is Kittnmittons

i enjoy long walks on the beach, holding hands, and if you play your cards right we can dry hump till we get rug burns

looking for a chick to complete the marriage/ make a "mistake" achievements

Dylan Own

Music is my life. Favorite concert hall in Denver!
Reaction score
I've been thinking to myself as how that would even work. I mean will you have like times planned when you can have your child? Like you can't always be on live ALL THE TIME people do have lifes. I dono just what I have been thinking about

Gamertag: Dvlan159
Add, message most played game's (Live)

KickinChickens

KickinChickens
Reaction score
Sptn Trooper
I use my brother's Live account, but my character's female.

TeefyWHU

Reaction score
Just started my evil game and this time i chose a woman as id have more chance of those 3 acheivments. so add
GT : TasteSomeTeefy

Epiternal

Reaction score
My only remaining achievements are all on-line, and unfortunately this is one of them, I got both a female and a male hero and providing I can hold off vomiting for 5 minutes I'm willing to make this work any way I can.
GT: Epiternal

Vyan

Reaction score
My hero is male and I've completed the online marriage achievement but I've still got to get the online child achievement.
If anyone is willing to help out, I would be grateful and try and help them out obviously.

GT: Vyaco

Epiternal

Reaction score
No innuendo but I'll do it with you, I have a female char, all I ask is that I can browse your shops afterwards with my main char for weapons. I have Pre-order and collectors edition btw and I don't think we can join each others game if we don't have the same dlc?

Brady

Reaction score
yes you can join his game it doesnt matter if he has them or not

Epiternal

Reaction score
yes you can join his game it doesnt matter if he has them or not
It doesn't? Have they fixed that problem then, because it didn't let me join my friends games who don't have the same dlc.

Brady

Reaction score
yea sometimes it says they dont have the same content. but it did that for me with a friend then later on in the day i could join his game. i think it might only be when they first start the game and cant access the full sanctuary yet, but im not 100 pct sure

Jonas Green

Reaction score
I'd just like somebody to help me with the demon door in Mistpeak. Gamertag is Eireman1916. Shoot me an invite if any female characters would like to help a guy out^_^

sazjnk

Reaction score
im a male charcter and i need a femail for both achievements my gamertag is sazjnk95

grieversangel

Reaction score
I need a male character. I need all 3 achievements. my gamertag is grieversangel

Jonas Green

Reaction score
I need a male character. I need all 3 achievements. my gamertag is grieversangel

I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine, so to speak. You help me with the Mistpeak Demon Door, and I'll help you with your achievements!^_^

RiceJesus

Reaction score
My boyfriend is willing to help out anyone that needs these achievements.

I have both a male and a female character, so just message him.
GT: iB AzeonFluxx

Lotteboom

Reaction score
lotteboom

female, has children, already married, already queen, - so your kids would be royalty, walter is dead game completed so I need some comfort.....lol

oh and I need to finish my achievements!!:blush::p

Lethal_brahms

Reaction score
Anybody want to help me get the live achievements? Please and thanks. Have a female character. GT Flameslasher

Christian Ortiz

Reaction score
I need help getting the marriage and kids achievement as well as the mistpeak demon door, I can either give money or weapons as payment for help. If anybody can help me My gamertag is LOCO91291

Status
Not open for further replies.