• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is it Me?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Is it Me?

Or Am I the only one who really Appreciates Fable II?

Everyone keeps saying they're Dissapointed..

Its sad, very sad.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score
Re: Is it Me?

I second your thoughts brother. Fable 2 is life altering.

G

gdude987654321

i love it alot... i do have things im dissapointed in though... but its two sided... i feel its too short... its not extremely short its just not as long as i would want it... that being said im glad the side quests have actual story... mass effect while being a great rpg for its main story, almost all the side quests are the same thing over and over again... so im glad they didnt do that... but the story line should have been longer... also i would have liked more clothes... though it hink they have some cool clothes already id like more of them

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah my biggest poop was the Clothes and thats aobut it.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Fable 2 is the greatest thing thats every happened to me (except my girlfreind but shes in australia or somwhere atm so) i feel so emotionaly attached to the game, i mean i love the dog hes awesome i love him like hes a real pet, Pm told us wed feel actual emotion he was bloody well right!

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

i'v been playing fable constaly sence it came out :> i love it totally :D my number 1 game :D

S

SeekerOfAlbion

I feel the only let downs are clothes bugs and main story length ... (and the lame silver key rewards) apart from that its one of the leading games out.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah its uber cool! And i've started 3 times and i still enjoy it!

F

flashburnnw

this game kicks ass, i total like the game

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah jsut finished on my second guy, and at the start with my 3rd which is a female

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I played it for 16hrs straight the day after i picked it up. my poor wife, it was our 7th wedding anniversary, and the game unintentionally was given priority. i wouldn't be surprised if i end up divorced because of this game. i haven't been able to play it for 4 days ATM because i work in regional australia, and i won't be home till monday. i'm going through withdrawls. i'm not at all dissapointed by this game, and i can't wait to get back to it. unfortunately, i will have to spend my time back home looking for another job, which will take me away from the game even more. this forum is the only thing helping me through these withdrawls. but back to the topic at hand, it is 1 of the best games i've ever played.
sorry about the life story people!!!

W

Whatever..

Look what's first on everybodys gamecards but not mine! :(

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I love the game and the pro's far out weight the cons, I would have liked it to be longer and harder (the main story) but hey ho!

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

I'll be starting my second character soon. A guy this time... so I can knock up Lady Grey (HA!).

M

mrhobbes

great game. in my opinion, its not too short... i mean i've got about 50 hours in it and i just left oakfield after the temple of light mission....with all the side quests, im pretty much occupied just running around enjoying all the little perks and querks in the game, way too much stuff to do to just simply blow through the main story.

T

Tymolus

I'm skipping the replies, scraecrow, because I figure I know most of them without looking. These forums have become **** lately because there's a flock of new posters just hyping up their disappointments. That's their right, but I've lost 90% of the interest I once had in these forums because of it.

But in short, my contribution to this thread?--the game is life changing

Twilight

Reaction score

Tymolus;228059 said:
I'm skipping the replies, scraecrow, because I figure I know most of them without looking. These forums have become **** lately because there's a flock of new posters just hyping up their disappointments. That's their right, but I've lost 90% of the interest I once had in these forums because of it.

But in short, my contribution to this thread?--the game is life changing

Agreed