• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just Me Or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Just Me Or...

Long haired Golden Labrador/Retriever for me ^^

S

sevenna

I do not have much of an opinion of Pm, as long he keeps making some half decent games then I will let him live!:ninja:

After watching his previous presentations I have toa gree that he does tend to rant on and on about nothing as such. Alot of hot air, but nothing coming out. He does tend to hype things up, saying what big secrets will be unveiled next time he talks....but then we do not really get anything.
Maybe we want to see more than we need, and raise our hopes as such...but I think he is to blame for sucking us in sooo much. o_O

D

Darg

droded;67882 said:
I'd like a Chihuahua or a Shih Tzu... Or I'd like a Pug, just like my real life dog! ^_^
I wonder if along with customizing your gender at the beginning (and perhaps even features) that you could do the same with your dog?

S

subaru

weirdkidinabox;65984 said:
Is it just me or is anybody else beginning to understand why people totally hate Molyneux? In fact right now the guy deserves the death penalty.

This huge feature, never before seen, set to get released at the GDC... we wait and wait and wait and get teased... info slips and was then posted here on projectego by myself- only to be removed moments later by a a press embargo and a swift email from lionhead studios. The big details finally emerge- this monumenouts feature, this fantastic thing.

And its a ****ing dog. Not just a dog, but the dog. The ****ing dog which we knew about months ago- which everybody knew about months ago. This isnt big news. This is bull****. I see nothing special about- I have a pet on World of Warcraft and the bloody thing is only good for taking aggro. Yeah Molyneuxs is a HUD but I would bet money the thing is an annoying PoS. Id rather be flicking back and forth from a map every five minutes to find my way than rely on a dog controlled by AI- no matter how advanced the fact remains- it is still artificial.

Anybody else at the verge of launching a severely childish temper tantrum at Molyneuxs huge let down and pathetic excuse for an announcement?

--The main reason why this annoys me so much is not the dog itself, but the fact the announcement was touted as revealing a groundbreaking feature, which it didnt do. We knew about the dog and that it was going to some important purpose within the game. The announcement is something which I find to be, nothing close to groundbreaking.

I have already said this but Ill include here as well;
Even if the announcement had been something we hadnt known about being included in the new game I wouldnt have been as annoyed at it all. Its just the entire idea that I waited and waited only to find out that it is the dog, which I knew about for months.

ok your announcemnt thing can make ya annoyed and personaly but the pet should be optinal and varied to a couple animals rahter than just one but seriously everything so far looks good fable 2 is going to be so B.A.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

It's not just the dog that hes excited about. It's the concept of the dog. It's the fact that he can make you care!

R

Rhadiel

seriously...actually i dont blame PM for being excited..hell...id be twice as excited if I worked on Fable 2...who wouldn't?

E

ERoerOZEDDO

HAHA, how can you get ****ed at that?

Whatever, it made me even more hyped.
He's a genius for doing that.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Please don't go around bumping old threads. The last reply (besides yours) was made over a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.