• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Logan was a good guy. *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nope. One is not. Although you are correct, blaze. I have fetishes, and they are many

Well as far as i kno, you have the, asian bunny fetish, asian mature baby fetish, doggy style, clone thread, and the ALL LEATHER fetish. So i say u are good ha
probably is one of them lol.....and more power to you maybe you can invite reaver and try to kill him then lol
The only way i will ever kill Reavers ass is if i get his estate...nuff said

Vash157

Reaction score
Well as far as i kno, you have the, asian bunny fetish, asian mature baby fetish, doggy style, clone thread, and the ALL LEATHER fetish. So i say u are good ha

The only way i will ever kill Reavers ass is if i get his estate...nuff said

oh he'll give you it alright for a price....and i'm not talking just about money either lol

Reaction score
oh he'll give you it alright for a price....and i'm not talking just about money either lol
Hahahahahha there is no telling with Reaver, al though on the money subject, if he wants money i have it, name a price

Vash157

Reaction score
Hahahahahha there is no telling with Reaver, al though on the money subject, if he wants money i have it, name a price

oh he'll take money and something else from you thus as my signature song from family guy says lol

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

You missed out about 600 other things.

Reaction score
oh he'll take money and something else from you thus as my signature song from family guy says lol
I'd like to see him try, (reaver may have a huge backstory, i'll end it just like that)

Vash157

Reaction score
i know his story he's one of the weirdos some of the people back in the first fable

Reaction score
i bet the guild master was a closet pervert
O he definaly had somethin goin on, example: you would be rndomly wondoring around and you would here a """UAghhhhh""" hahahah He gettin ut in da boo hole!! from thunder

Vash157

Reaction score
O he definaly had somethin goin on, example: you would be rndomly wondoring around and you would here a """UAghhhhh""" hahahah He gettin ut in da boo hole!! from thunder

i would be thinking more maze since thunder was banging lady grey cause if you beat thunder to marry her and you show her his helmet she won't marry you

Reaction score
i would be thinking more maze since thunder was banging lady grey cause if you beat thunder to marry her and you show her his helmet she won't marry you
Thats how you marry her? you have to face him, and he never got to nag her, she never decided remember, but ya imma stick with thunder

Vash157

Reaction score
doesn't me he wasn't hitting it.....or maybe it was JoB that was getting the guild master

Reaction score
doesn't me he wasn't hitting it.....or maybe it was JoB that was getting the guild master
he put his other mask on the guild master and shoved that sword up his heeehaw, nuff said(thats when we heard that sound the GM always made randomly)

Vash157

Reaction score
he put his other mask on the guild master and shoved that sword up his heeehaw, nuff said(thats when we heard that sound the GM always made randomly)

so we went from logan being good really to elsie to reaver's orgies to fable 1 guild master

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Why is it Theresa's fault? :wat:
She told Logan about the Crawler in the first place. If anything, she saved everyone.
  • If she hadn't Logan wouldn't have been an ass.
  • No ass means no Revolution.
  • No Revolution means no Hero King. (You)
  • No Hero-King means the end of everything as a result of the Crawler.
Theresa is the Hero of Oakvale's sister (as you all know), why would she be evil?
She helped the Hero of Bowerstone, and then went on to help the Hero of Brightwall. (You)
In other words, she's done alot of stuff, some of it shady (ensuring Rose was killed so you would become a Hero), but all in all, without her, everything would be destroyed.

An absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory that's been brought up numerous times.
But hey, that's just my opinion. :thumbsup:

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
WHY DID YOU KILL YOUR BROTHER??????? I WOULD'VE JUST TOLD HIM TO RESIGN, AND LET ME RULE, OR EVEN BETTER, WE CAN RULE TOGETHER, OK BRO

Reaction score
Why is it Theresa's fault? :wat:
She told Logan about the Crawler in the first place. If anything, she saved everyone.
  • If she hadn't Logan wouldn't have been an ass.
  • No ass means no Revolution.
  • No Revolution means no Hero King. (You)
  • No Hero-King means the end of everything as a result of the Crawler.
Theresa is the Hero of Oakvale's sister (as you all know), why would she be evil?
She helped the Hero of Bowerstone, and then went on to help the Hero of Brightwall. (You)
In other words, she's done alot of stuff, some of it shady (ensuring Rose was killed so you would become a Hero), but all in all, without her, everything would be destroyed.

An absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory that's been brought up numerous times.
But hey, that's just my opinion. :thumbsup:
Read our entire convosation, you will kno what were talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.