• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Logan was a good guy. *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash157

Reaction score
Why is it Theresa's fault? :wat:
She told Logan about the Crawler in the first place. If anything, she saved everyone.
  • If she hadn't Logan wouldn't have been an ass.
  • No ass means no Revolution.
  • No Revolution means no Hero King. (You)
  • No Hero-King means the end of everything as a result of the Crawler.
Theresa is the Hero of Oakvale's sister (as you all know), why would she be evil?
She helped the Hero of Bowerstone, and then went on to help the Hero of Brightwall. (You)
In other words, she's done alot of stuff, some of it shady (ensuring Rose was killed so you would become a Hero), but all in all, without her, everything would be destroyed.

An absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theory that's been brought up numerous times.
But hey, that's just my opinion. :thumbsup:

she also spend time with JoB so that made her go all funny and crazy like unless JoB possessed theresa's body but in anyways she never helped the first hero much and there was no need to revolt to make your hero in this one king if she didn't manipulate your person

Vash157

Reaction score
WHY DID YOU KILL YOUR BROTHER??????? I WOULD'VE JUST TOLD HIM TO RESIGN, AND LET ME RULE, OR EVEN BETTER, WE CAN RULE TOGETHER, OK BRO

you get the choice on what to do not everyone kills him

Reaction score
he did read it thus is why he posted all that stuff....and lol there is a fable 3 commercial on
Ha im watchin 31 days of halloween on syfy massive marothon of alot of scary movies, and why would he be the lone ranger and post something like that then ahha

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
because I did not read it, and didn't know that you could just tell Logan to vamos, and you sit as king

Vash157

Reaction score
Ha im watchin 31 days of halloween on syfy massive marothon of alot of scary movies, and why would he be the lone ranger and post something like that then ahha

i'm watching monty python on ifc and they played the commercial cause of the music in it lol.....and cause they are late into the conversation lol

Vash157

Reaction score
because I did not read it, and didn't know that you could just tell Logan to vamos, and you sit as king

well he says when you spare him that he will loan his army to you and that he is glad to be off the throne.....you have to beat it first to hear all that

Reaction score
i'm watching monty python on ifc and they played the commercial cause of the music in it lol.....and cause they are late into the conversation lol
Cool cool, i really want a huge massive free Dlc to come out right now, 40 new regions, different continents the dungeon, actual upgrades into your castle, new main story side quest, and it keeps going after you beat the original main story, this time an all out war with actual humans continents and others to, way more weapons clothes tats hairstyles,and an actual judgment system, were i can hit left trigger and target anybody in the game and decide from different options what to do with them, make leader of army, send into dungeon, public execution.. etc.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Cool cool, i really want a huge massive free Dlc to come out right now, 40 new regions, different continents the dungeon, actual upgrades into your castle, new main story side quest, and it keeps going after you beat the original main story, this time an all out war with actual humans continents and others to, way more weapons clothes tats hairstyles,

If you want something like that it will cost you another, like, £40. Or whatever it is in Dollars.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Vash, you made a triple and then double post. Try to avoid that in the future, it's generally considered spam. Also, try to use correct grammar and punctuation, as people need to understand what your trying to say.

She didn't help because she was gone for most of the first game. She unlocked powers in you though, and did the same for the Hero of Bowerstone.

Regardless, she's the Hero of Oakvale sister. Minute a detail it may be, it does mean something.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i always thought logan was a pretty cool guy. eh killd rebls n eh doesn't afraid of anything.

Reactions: Rat

Vash157

Reaction score
Cool cool, i really want a huge massive free Dlc to come out right now, 40 new regions, different continents the dungeon, actual upgrades into your castle, new main story side quest, and it keeps going after you beat the original main story, this time an all out war with actual humans continents and others to, way more weapons clothes tats hairstyles,and an actual judgment system, were i can hit left trigger and target anybody in the game and decide from different options what to do with them, make leader of army, send into dungeon, public execution.. etc.

seriously lol that's way to much stuff
Vash, you made a triple and then double post. Try to avoid that in the future, it's generally considered spam. Also, try to use correct grammar and punctuation, as people need to understand what your trying to say.

She didn't help because she was gone for most of the first game. She unlocked powers in you though, and did the same for the Hero of Bowerstone.

Regardless, she's the Hero of Oakvale sister. Minute a detail it may be, it does mean something.

and i hate to tell you but ummm i use correct grammar and who cares about punctuation so take that stuff somewhere else i'm not going to hear it from you

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
seriously lol that's way to much stuff

and i hate to tell you but ummm i use correct grammar and who cares about punctuation so take that stuff somewhere else i'm not going to hear it from you

No, you don't use correct grammar. Personally, I care about punctuation. You should too, if you want to get a point across.
You appear to have already heard it from me. :thumbsup:

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
well don't tell me anything. i have to wait until christmas

Vash157

Reaction score
No, you don't use correct grammar. Personally, I care about punctuation. You should too, if you want to get a point across.
You appear to have already heard it from me. :thumbsup:

everyone else seems to me getting my point but you so the problem lies with you not me kiddo
well don't tell me anything. i have to wait until christmas

if your not getting the game till christmas then you shouldn't be reading stuff that says spoilers and what not about the game......that's your fault

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
It's obvious that he was a "good guy". It pretty much tells you that after you capture him. This isn't a conspiracy or a theory, it's just what you've been told. I figured that Logan was being such an a-hole to defend Albion before I even got the game (though I thought it would literally be an army of Aurorans, not some supernatural ghosty stuff). Lionhead gives out too much of the story before they release the game.

They also promised a "bombshell" twist or something, which I assume was this. I was not at all shellshocked.

Vash157

Reaction score
It's obvious that he was a "good guy". It pretty much tells you that after you capture him. This isn't a conspiracy or a theory, it's just what you've been told. I figured that Logan was being such an a-hole to defend Albion before I even got the game (though I thought it would literally be an army of Aurorans, not some supernatural ghosty stuff). Lionhead gives out too much of the story before they release the game.

They also promised a "bombshell" twist or something, which I assume was this. I was not at all shellshocked.

yea i'll give you that i was expecting the "omfg" factor and never seen it but who knows they might put more dlc out for it later on that has it

Reaction score

yea i'll give you that i was expecting the "omfg" factor and never seen it but who knows they might put more dlc out for it later on that has it
I would trade the darkness to face a massive human army any day

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
I would trade the darkness to face a massive human army any day

But the tormenting of the Crawler was just unbeatable in my opinion. It genuinely had my heart racing when it first started speaking. Then it starts tormenting you and Walter especially. Truly dark. Great idea, not great delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.