• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Middle School...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Middle School...

Today was the frist day of middle school.. I have much freedom and I'm happy with my loction because all of my classes were so close. Everyone wish me good luck on my frist year of middle school.. Has anyone eles went to school today?

H

HodgePodge

Re: Middle School...

I did :D Back in my dorm, feels ****ing good :D

H

Hexadecimal

no... here we don't start back to school until the day after Labour Day... which is the first Monday of September... so we don't go back until next Tuesday... this is my last week off =]

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Gosh.. School is something we will do for most of are lives...

H

Hexadecimal

Triz;129636 said:
Gosh.. School is something we will do for most of are lives...

not really o_O
at least up here, school is only mandatory until you're 16... so if you stop there, that's barely any school at all... after that it's purely voluntary, but even then a person can go through school and get their Doctorate by the time they're 30, and that's still not most of your life :lol:
I like school ^_^

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I don't mind school because doring the summer I'm bored... So school keeps me out of doing griffiti and besy...

F

FableFreak

Started my Junior Year of High School today... :wacko: I. don't. give. a. flying. ****. (Summer ended too soon!!!)

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I started school last weeks monday lol everythings different now...
It saddens me lol

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Every summer goes either too slow or too fast. 2 years ago, I was the only one in my house for the whole summer. My famliy got home late everyday. That summer went REALLY slow. All I did was watch women work out on T.V. , see all of my dad's maginzes, and eat chips. I hardly played basketball or soccer. ( I used to be a soccer star goalie) This summer it was video games and basketball with almost my whole family here. I stayed up till like 3:00... This summer went by FAST! My school would be better if my locker is on top and if I didn't have 3 of the FATTIST girls next to me. My locker also has a dent in it and it's hard to open....

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

3 of the fatest girls besides you XD ROFLMAO wow that sux lol... in fact a lot of things suck for me. But to stay on topic I have been making manga in school this year I went from comics to manga I'm special XD

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

What the **** is manga?

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;129662 said:
I'll be starting at a new school this year... it's my first year there technically, but I'll be skipping first year and going straight into year 2... so I'm not sure how that is going to work... hopefully well :lol:

You sound smart... Your always making me sound dumb...

F

FableFreak

Shadow Knight;129659 said:
3 of the fatest girls besides you XD ROFLMAO wow that sux lol... in fact a lot of things suck for me. But to stay on topic I have been making manga in school this year I went from comics to manga I'm special XD

Two different types of literature, both equally nerdy. (JK!!!) Its cool, one of my best friends is into comic books.

H

Hexadecimal

Shadow Knight;129665 said:
Hope you well Hex and your probley gonna lose your "I watch you all" recored them huh?

my what? o_O

H

Hexadecimal

Triz;129667 said:
I think we all know what it is... Even you... :wink:

no... I really don't... that's why I asked... :rolleyes:

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

record lol that sentence got lost in my mind you can probably tell ;)

If you didn't know what manga was I can only guess that your life was hell XD jking again!

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I just looked at it.. Why would you just say comics only? And I grew up where if you made comics, you might get jumped. (Jumped means get gang up on by a bunch of people)