• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

mod the singing sword

• Thread starter ruler_of_albion
  • Start date
A

Avrow

Re: mod the singing sword

THE MASTER GREATSWORD IS THE SINGING SWORD LOOK UNDER ITS DESCRIPTION IT SAYS IT ALMOST SINGS AS IT CUTS THROUGH THE AIR!!!!!!!!! THE MASTER GREATSWORD AND THE SINGING SWORD BE THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Avrow;115026 said:
THE MASTER GREATSWORD IS THE SINGING SWORD LOOK UNDER ITS DESCRIPTION IT SAYS IT ALMOST SINGS AS IT CUTS THROUGH THE AIR!!!!!!!!! THE MASTER GREATSWORD AND THE SINGING SWORD BE THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

No..It's really not. o_O Calm down please. And to go by Peter M's quote. He said after you complete the game. you could find things like the "singing sword" you can obtain the Master Greatsword before the game ends. Also, I don't think the LEGENDARY singing sword would be just a plain old Master weapon

A

Avrow

thats the whole point u have the realise it u wont realise it and he probably meant you could look for it but it does not exhist

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Avrow;115034 said:
thats the whole point u have the realise it u wont realise it and he probably meant you could look for it but it does not exhist
What? o_O o_O :wacko: :unsure:

A

Avrow

ok I think it does not exhist and that guy said that just so the game does get borring after u beat it and you have something to look for but will never find so your hopes stay high and you play the game forever hoping to find it but after you realise it doesnt exhist you start looking for things that are connected like my qoute from the master greatsword and soo thats why belive that the master greatsword might be it but you have to realise that is and it would take a long time to notice it. you would probably only notice after you beat the game

OldBoy

Reaction score

Why can't this subject be left alone........

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Avrow;115042 said:
ok I think it does not exhist and that guy said that just so the game does get borring after u beat it and you have something to look for but will never find so your hopes stay high and you play the game forever hoping to find it but after you realise it doesnt exhist you start looking for things that are connected like my qoute from the master greatsword and soo thats why belive that the master greatsword might be it but you have to realise that is and it would take a long time to notice it. you would probably only notice after you beat the game

There is no singing sword. The Master Great sword..is not the singing sword. You're saying it doesn't exist and then you're saying something else. It's not it. Period. o_O End of story.

A

Avrow

I don't really care for the singing sword cuz a 1 hit kill is no fun... i am perfectly happy with my sword of aeons and my greatsword of aeons( i call it the greatsword of aeons cuz i gave it all the augs that the sword of aeons has)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Sephi, the mentally challenged do not listen. Forget about explaining it.

Edit: Hodge, that sounds AWESOME!!!!!!! I can't wait!!! Also, did you just reskin an old weapon (and if so, which one?), or make a new weapon?

A

Avrow

I think it was gonna be real but they didnt put it in but just cuz it doesnt exhist.... i wonder if there is some unknown weapon no one has found i will keep searching for fable secrets

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

EVERYTHING in Fable has been found, due to modded Xbox's, and if not, 99.9% of everything has been found. And it's been known for a long time that the Singing Sword was meant to be in the game but wasn't due to, most likely, half finished job, or half-assed employees.

EDIT: how can you not put a weapon in a game because it doesn't exist? Wouldnt it be, it doesn't exist because they didnt put it in the game?

A

Avrow

Does anyone here know of any other armour or hiddens swords

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Avrow;115086 said:
Does anyone here know of any other armour or hiddens swords
Nope There's none. Besides the Frying pan, there's nothing that mysterious about fable.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;115066 said:
Sephi, the mentally challenged do not listen. Forget about explaining it.
:lol: your funny jus what i was thinking but here it is again +rep NO SINGING SWORD... but a mod is possible end of.

A

Avrow

Man i wish you could create your own sword at a shop for like 500k gold and the max power it could have is 250 and it could have like 4 aug slots and that u could also make ur own armour...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You can. It's called "modding" Ever heard of it? no? Sayit with me- mod- now you- ding-you again. good.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

that wasnt kind...

this is how you speek to noobs

well if you become a good enough modder that stuff is possible :)

A

Avrow

i dont have a modded x box so it isnt possible to me

so ur tellin me you can take any sword in the game say thunders

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Some things have to be said like that. Didn't you see how many times, and how many people had to explain the Singing Sword? I don't want to have to explain this another 15 times.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

your not nice to newbies are you :lol:

yup but only on pc with the right programs