• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most beautiful woman in the world

Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?

• Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelina Jolie

• Alyson Hannigan

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bianca Beauchamp

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jennifer Nicole Lee

• Adriana Lima

• Natalie Portman

• Jessica Alba

• Keira Knightley

• Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Most beautiful woman in the world

kATE wINSLET IS NOT ON THIS LIST. :'(

F

FableFreak

I would have to say Adriana Lima... If I didn't have a huge thing for Redheads and chicks with massive tits. But until that goes away I'm going to have to say
Bianca Beauchamp, damn those things are big...

Runners up:

1. Adriana Lima
2. Holly Weber
3. Jessica Alba
4. Keira Knightley

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;44773 said:
kATE wINSLET IS NOT ON THIS LIST. :'(
I couldn't include everybody she was a contender.
If we get enough that aren't on the list I'll make another one and then have a showdown

BTW Rep for whoever makes one with men. Not my forte ;)

L

Liberator

Oh boy...this thread is basically asking for trouble, ain't it? That said, it's hard for me to decide who the "most beautiful woman" in the world is, as I appreciate the beauty in all women.

I mean, at my work, I'm surrounded with beautiful women. My assistant teacher, in fact, is probably the most beautiful woman I know personally. I also help supervise a very attractive variety of college women getting their undergraduate and Master's degrees in their schoolwork. I've got three beautiful women who I consider my best friends, too. I think I'm a very lucky man, if you've have figured that out yet. ^_^

All that said, here's a few selections of other women I find extremely beautiful:

Nikki Cox:
http://www.nbc.com/Las_Vegas/images/imgs_bio/nikki_cox_lg.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt:
http://www.celebopedia.com/hewitt/images/jennifer_love_hewitt.jpg

Jennifer Garner:
http://www.celebopedia.com/garner/images/jennifer_garner2.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer:
http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/snakesolido/michelle pfeiffer.jpg

Sharon Stone:
http://www.kevbowers.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Sharon Stone Main.jpg

Christina Aguilera (I liked her best with black hair):
http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Christina-Aguilera/Christina-Aguilera-64.JPG

Lindsay Lohan:
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/ap/21926446-f13c-4317-9ace-9f4cb529ed9e.widec.jpg

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I considered J love in the list. She's more attractive than most. You can see the intelligence in her eyes, a must for me. I agree with you about Christina Aguilera with black hair.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I suppose it depends largely on how you rate beauty. Are we talking aesthetics here or are other factors being taken into consideration? For example, I find that someone can look stunning but then they open their mouth and ask what a sheep is and I just think "you're so dumb you actually got uglier during that sentence".

I actually think that the old fashioned models/actresses from days gone by are phenomenal - Marilyn Monroe and the like...Julia Roberts is a beautiful woman too - her smile and laugh are amongst the most genuine and infectious I have ever seen.

L

Liberator

Angel;44812 said:
I suppose it depends largely on how you rate beauty. Are we talking aesthetics here or are other factors being taken into consideration? For example, I find that someone can look stunning but then they open their mouth and ask what a sheep is and I just think "you're so dumb you actually got uglier during that sentence".

Which is why I can't understand why some guys find Anna Nicole Smith or Paris Hilton that attractive.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Paris Hilton?? *derisive snort

That thing couldn't find her backside with both hands, a map and a neon sign saying "here it is, you moron"

Lovely girl...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'd through Jessica Simpson in with Paris Hilton. Anna Nicole Smith is another level lower Yuck!

Natalie Portman and Alyson Hannigan kinda fit the Julia Roberts quality in my mind very genuine very real.

Did you vote Angel?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I haven't had a chance to look at all the links yet- I've never heard of some of these people so bear with me! I'll have a quick looky now and then vote ^_^

EDIT: ok, I voted for Alyson Hannigan - Bianca looks like a...wait, I can't say that...:ninja: :devil:

Natalie Portman is quite attractive, but Alyson does win hands down coz she's somewhat "girl-next-door" in a believable way.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I wish I was pretty like all of them :'(

L

Liberator

Sephiroxas;44840 said:
I wish I was pretty like all of them :'(

Aww...your pic in your Profile is pretty. ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;44850 said:
Aww...your pic in your Profile is pretty. ^_^

Yeah...But I still don't look anything like those girls. :'(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, but you'd have one hell of a weird face if you looked like them all...:lol:

Kiera Knightly looks rough these days anyway- the old bid to be a size 0 does not make for attractive viewing...

L

Liberator

Albion Knight;44830 said:
I'd through Jessica Simpson in with Paris Hilton.

The thing is...I like Jessica Simpson. Truthfully, she's probably a lot smarter than people make her out to be. Consider the fact that the infamous "Is 'Chicken of the Sea' fish or chicken?" line from her show (Newlyweds?) was probably given to her by a television writer who thought it would be hiiiiiilarious for her to say that.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;44857 said:
The thing is...I like Jessica Simpson. Truthfully, she's probably a lot smarter than people make her out to be. Consider the fact that the infamous "Is 'Chicken of the Sea' fish or chicken?" line from her show (Newlyweds?) was probably given to her by a television writer who thought it would be hiiiiiilarious for her to say that.

I don't care about her intelligence, She just looks like a big pile of bones to me. She's not attractive in the least bit. And kiera Knightly weighs around 90lbs. Which means she's anorexic. She looked fine in pirates. But everytime I see her on a magazine cover, she looks like she's wasting away.

Why is that so attractive now? I don't understand how seeing ribs and spines and all the bones is so attractive. Chubby people like me is wear all the funs at. Chubby people get the REAL boobs, no fake ones.

:p Ahh a little ego inflammation for me.

Ahhh and it went away..I wish I wasn't chubby :':)'( *brain explodes*

H

Hexadecimal

Liberator;44857 said:

No... she probably is just that stupid...
that one is dumb as a box of hair and about half as useful...

... and don't worry Seph... I'll never be on anybody's list either...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hehe...new policy for anti-skinny campaigners - simply sit on those who oppose us. That's how Steve knows I'll always win in a fight - I weigh about 15 stone...:lol:

Why would anyone want to be on a list anyways?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;44862 said:
Hehe...new policy for anti-skinny campaigners - simply sit on those who oppose us. That's how Steve knows I'll always win in a fight - I weigh about 15 stone...:lol:

Why would anyone want to be on a list anyways?

:lol: I am pretty unmovable.