• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most beautiful woman in the world

Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?

• Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelina Jolie

• Alyson Hannigan

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bianca Beauchamp

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jennifer Nicole Lee

• Adriana Lima

• Natalie Portman

• Jessica Alba

• Keira Knightley

• Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Most beautiful woman in the world

Sephiroxas;45222 said:
ahh just because my face is pretty dosn't mean the rest of me is. But I thank you for your nice comment

We are always most critical of ourselves. Comments other people make only hurt when you reflect what they say inside.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Albion Knight;45219 said:
Now I feel bad about making this thread. It was never intended to say in anyway that one has to look like these people to be attractive or beautiful.
Nah, my fault I think for hijacking. Let us continue with the voting people!

Sephiroxas;45222 said:
ahh just because my face is pretty dosn't mean the rest of me is. But I thank you for your nice comment
Everyone has something about them that they don't like and they look at others and think "wow!" Face it, the media world is air brushed and polished but these people look like crap first thing in the morning like anyone else. What matters is how you see yourself - just coz I'm getting married doesn't mean I'm all secure either. Steve will be the first to say that I always tell him I'm ugly and fat and blah blah blah. And in return he calls me his angel - can't really argue with that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - it really is - and if the people who matter, like Justin, tell you you're beautiful then take it as gospel. In time, you learn to see that in yourself - this isn't an ego massage - I'm not a nice person so I don't talk crap. I say what I mean coz I can't be bothered to be any other way. There is nothing wrong with you - you are the only Markie in the world and the world would be lacking without you. God broke the mould with all of us - unique qualities that no one else could ever possess fully.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I kind of like the way this thread is turning out. Much more important than the way it started. I was really just trying to come up with to try creating a poll.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;45226 said:

Everyone has something about them that they don't like and they look at others and think "wow!" Face it, the media world is air brushed and polished but these people look like crap first thing in the morning like anyone else. What matters is how you see yourself - just coz I'm getting married doesn't mean I'm all secure either. Steve will be the first to say that I always tell him I'm ugly and fat and blah blah blah. And in return he calls me his angel - can't really argue with that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - it really is - and if the people who matter, like Justin, tell you you're beautiful then take it as gospel. In time, you learn to see that in yourself - this isn't an ego massage - I'm not a nice person so I don't talk crap. I say what I mean coz I can't be bothered to be any other way. There is nothing wrong with you - you are the only Markie in the world and the world would be lacking without you. God broke the mould with all of us - unique qualities that no one else could ever possess fully.

LIES Hijack threads FOREVER! AHHAHAH.

I guess you're right. I should just stop putting so much thought into what I look like a focus more on important things.

I just hope the "image" doesn't get any skinnier.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Angel;45226 said:

That was great, seriously. Anyway Sepheroxas(sp)you really shouldn't care. And im not saying you do its just some things get to people. Its a curse, and it sounds like you have a great guy now. I think its all about self-cofidence, be confident and it really doesnt matter what other people think. Im not saying be over confident and get annoying, Thats my thing :cool: ok just kidding but hopefully you got what i was trying to say.

L

Liberator

Angel;45226 said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - it really is - and if the people who matter, like Justin, tell you you're beautiful then take it as gospel. There is nothing wrong with you - you are the only Markie in the world and the world would be lacking without you. God broke the mould with all of us - unique qualities that no one else could ever possess fully.

Well said. Pretty much exactly what I was meaning in my earlier posts. +Rep for you.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

It is interesting how this thread has turned out - and although it has not strictly remained on-topic it is serving a higher purpose, if you like :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;45376 said:
It is interesting how this thread has turned out - and although it has not strictly remained on-topic it is serving a higher purpose, if you like :lol:

I really shows the high level of intellect of people on this forum. What great people we have here:w00t: :w00t: +rep for all who posted

F

FableFreak

I've never doubted anyone intellect. I've only doubted my ability to know when to shut my mouth. But in all truth, I feel this website has some very talented, kind, intelligent, sincere human beings.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Which is what I love about this forum. :)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Careful guys - we're in danger of hugging everyone and singing kumbaya...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

No, Just. Last night on the Legend of Zelda forums, one of my boyfriends thread's got closed. The Admins reasoning? "because it's dumb"....I was just like "..wow..." They don't have a very professional attitude, and then I read what fable freak said, and it's just so true.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Anyone can own a forum and when you join you are subject to their rules - even the crappy rules. Sadly, the power can go to the admin(s) head and they feel above their own rules- something we here try not to allow. I just received bad rep on a forum for being a, and I quote, "crying faggot" because I disagreed with someone's outrageous attitude to drugs and I reported his post accordingly. He hasn't received an infraction for it and yet one person did for starting a thread in the wrong place.

But closing a thread without a decent reason is just plain stupid - closing threads should only be either for duplication reasons, something offensive, something utterly ridiculous like "woo yeah I'm cool!" or spam. Any other reason is just immaturity on the part of the admin/mod.

In my humble Guild Master opinion, of course...:lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;45572 said:
Anyone can own a forum and when you join you are subject to their rules - even the crappy rules. Sadly, the power can go to the admin(s) head and they feel above their own rules- something we here try not to allow. I just received bad rep on a forum for being a, and I quote, "crying faggot" because I disagreed with someone's outrageous attitude to drugs and I reported his post accordingly. He hasn't received an infraction for it and yet one person did for starting a thread in the wrong place.

But closing a thread without a decent reason is just plain stupid - closing threads should only be either for duplication reasons, something offensive, something utterly ridiculous like "woo yeah I'm cool!" or spam. Any other reason is just immaturity on the part of the admin/mod.

In my humble Guild Master opinion, of course...:lol:

And that's exactly what I said to the person. About the thread closing.
Oh well. I'll just have to see how it goes.
Luckly I'm part of some great forums.

F

FableFreak

Sephiroxas;45556 said:
No, Just. Last night on the Legend of Zelda forums, one of my boyfriends thread's got closed. The Admins reasoning? "because it's dumb"....I was just like "..wow..." They don't have a very professional attitude, and then I read what fable freak said, and it's just so true.

What did I say? Because I don't remember...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;45593 said:
What did I say? Because I don't remember...

fablefreak1;45533 said:
I've never doubted anyone intellect. I've only doubted my ability to know when to shut my mouth. But in all truth, I feel this website has some very talented, kind, intelligent, sincere human beings.

:lol::lol::ninja:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

hmm most beutiful woman.... ( imagines dream girl) *drool*

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;44775 said:
But until that goes away I'm going to have to say
Bianca Beauchamp, damn those things are big...

Runners up:

1. Adriana Lima
2. Holly Weber
3. Jessica Alba
4. Keira Knightley
oh yeah but its fake it weould feel fake..but anyway bianca

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;44867 said:
The point is that you don't have to look like them to be pretty.

I mean, from another perspective, I know that I'll never look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney but I still think that I'm a decent looking guy. Generally, if you think you look good, then you probably do. ^_^

Ever seen American Pie?

Shermanator :lol:

E

Enigmatic Engine

has anyone noticed that portman and knightly look exactly the same?:O