• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most beautiful woman in the world

Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?

• Aishwarya Rai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angelina Jolie

• Alyson Hannigan

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bianca Beauchamp

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jennifer Nicole Lee

• Adriana Lima

• Natalie Portman

• Jessica Alba

• Keira Knightley

• Other

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
L

Liberator

Re: Most beautiful woman in the world

Sephiroxas;44851 said:
Yeah...But I still don't look anything like those girls. :'(

The point is that you don't have to look like them to be pretty.

I mean, from another perspective, I know that I'll never look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney but I still think that I'm a decent looking guy. Generally, if you think you look good, then you probably do. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Don't worry - I'll never look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney either....*sobbing*

L

Liberator

Angel;44869 said:
Don't worry - I'll never look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney either....*sobbing*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

F

FableFreak

Angel;44812 said:
I suppose it depends largely on how you rate beauty. Are we talking aesthetics here or are other factors being taken into consideration? For example, I find that someone can look stunning but then they open their mouth and ask what a sheep is and I just think "you're so dumb you actually got uglier during that sentence".

I actually think that the old fashioned models/actresses from days gone by are phenomenal - Marilyn Monroe and the like...Julia Roberts is a beautiful woman too - her smile and laugh are amongst the most genuine and infectious I have ever seen.

Angel, I totally agree with you. Marilyn Monroe pretty much pioneered the "pin-up girl". Plus she was the first chick I saw in my friends dad's old playboy stack when I was younger (like 7 or 8, I started young)... Good times...

Anyway, most men fantasize about women like these. Beauty is only skin deep, in my opinion. Because any farther and you have intestines and bile and wierd goo. But in all seriousness where does beauty stop and brains, compassion, and selflessness come in? Because behind the mask of glamour and fake breasts can lie a conceited, selfish, self-absorbed bit*h.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

fablefreak1;44962 said:
Angel, I totally agree with you. Marilyn Monroe pretty much pioneered the "pin-up girl". Plus she was the first chick I saw in my friends dad's old playboy stack when I was younger (like 7 or 8, I started young)... Good times...

Anyway, most men fantasize about women like these. Beauty is only skin deep, in my opinion. Because any farther and you have intestines and bile and wierd goo. But in all seriousness where does beauty stop and brains, compassion, and selflessness come in? Because behind the mask of glamour and fake breasts can lie a conceited, selfish, self-absorbed bit*h.
And then you get paris hilton :(

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yea you won't see me comparing myself to the Brad Pitts or George Clooneys of the world. I won't compare my bank account to Gill Bates either. or my car to Xzibit (from Pimp My Ride) . or my house to those on cribs. Robin Leech isn't stopping by anytime soon. It doesn't mean I can't appreciate them.

It's just for fun

Edit: Another thing to note is the difference between beautiful and attractive. Attraction has more to do with what is someone's heart and how they express that in the world.

"Man's greatest fault is to mistake beauty for goodness"

Still fun to look at though :)

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;44993 said:
Yea you won't see me comparing myself to the Brad Pitts or George Clooneys of the world.

... just because you don't make those sorts of comparisons, doesn't mean nobody else does...

Edit: Anothing thing to note is the difference between beautiful and attractive. Attraction has more to do with what is someone's heart and how they express that in the world.

...isn't it the other way around?... beauty is what is in the heart, the intangible quality to a person...
a sunset can be beautiful... but I would hardly call it attractive...
attractive is the purely physical aspect of the person...

"Man's greatest follt is to mistake beauty for goodness"

... what's a follt?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;45037 said:
... just because you don't make those sorts of comparisons, doesn't mean nobody else does...
Good point

Hexadecimal;45037 said:
...isn't it the other way around?... beauty is what is in the heart, the intangible quality to a person...
a sunset can be beautiful... but I would hardly call it attractive...
attractive is the purely physical aspect of the person...

What I mean is what makes someone attractive is what's in their heart but beauty is only skin deep. I've been attracted to people who you wouldn't necessarily call beautiful. We may be just using different words to mean the same thing here.

Hexadecimal;45037 said:
... what's a follt?
thanks edited :p

F

FableFreak

You didn't edit it...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I did after I posted

F

FableFreak

"From Pismo Beach to New York City, there ain't no man who don't like big titties!"

---Johnny Cochrain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That should totally be the quote for this thread.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Unless he's gay...then he can go for moobs (ew!)

L

Liberator

There is such a thing as too big. I can't understand the mindset of those women who think they should be able to fill-out a E-cup sized bra or larger. Bigger isn't always better.

Truth be told, I think women should be happy with whatever they get naturally.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;45183 said:
Truth be told, I think women should be happy with whatever they get naturally.

Society makes that difficult.

L

Liberator

Sephiroxas;45184 said:
Society makes that difficult.

And that's why everyone should ignore what "society" says from time to time. "Society" isn't always right.

In many cases I've seen women who have been so obsessed about how they look that they go to get multiple plastic surgeries or develop eating disorders, and they end up looking far less attractive than they did before hand.

And, as has been pointed out before, society should take into consideration other things than appearance before deciding how beautiful someone actually is.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;45208 said:
And that's why everyone should ignore what "society" says from time to time. "Society" isn't always right.

In many cases I've seen women who have been so obsessed about how they look that they go to get multiple plastic surgeries or develop eating disorders, and they end up looking far less attractive than they did before hand.

And, as has been pointed out before, society should take into consideration other things than appearance before deciding how beautiful someone actually is.

I do ignore it. It's not like I throw up, or am Anorexic like other girls. It Just still makes me feel self concious when I see shows That have these skinny looking women, or magazine adds, movies, even in real life, I see girls who are skinny and make clothes look good, and it just makes me feel bad about myself. also the clothing sizes now a days. I have to find obscure sizes, that have one pair of pants left. While the size 0's and 6's have many choices. So it IS kind of hard to ignore

Not to mention past boyfriends have dumped me for "skinnier" people. And have dumped me for reasons that have to do with my weight.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Then they were the kind of people who weren't worth your time and will ultimately be dissatisfied and always on the hunt for a new trophy every few months. I weighed 4 1/2 stone until I was 13 and then doubled that overnight care of puberty. Haven't been a skinny wretch since and I haven't heard Steve complaining recently ;)

My body is shot to hell since having a baby - it will NEVER be the same again, no matter how much exercise I do. But I fit into my clothes and I look hot in my wedding dress which I just picked up the other day and that's what counts. You got Justin, right? You have someone who likes you for you - if you were a stick then you'd be worrying about getting fat all the time and end up a miserable cow coz you'd never feel comfortable. Enjoy who you are - it's the only way to be :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;45216 said:
Then they were the kind of people who weren't worth your time and will ultimately be dissatisfied and always on the hunt for a new trophy every few months. I weighed 4 1/2 stone until I was 13 and then doubled that overnight care of puberty. Haven't been a skinny wretch since and I haven't heard Steve complaining recently ;)

My body is shot to hell since having a baby - it will NEVER be the same again, no matter how much exercise I do. But I fit into my clothes and I look hot in my wedding dress which I just picked up the other day and that's what counts. You got Justin, right? You have someone who likes you for you - if you were a stick then you'd be worrying about getting fat all the time and end up a miserable cow coz you'd never feel comfortable. Enjoy who you are - it's the only way to be :D

I wish I knew what 4 1/2 stone was.

Yeeah it is justin. He talls me I'm pretty all the time. I tell him he's insane. :ninja:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Now I feel bad about making this thread. It was never intended to say in anyway that one has to look like these people to be attractive or beautiful. I have known a few models in my life and they look very different in person than they do in these pictures. Some look really quite sickly IRL.

Sephiroxas;45218 said:
I wish I knew what 4 1/2 stone was.

Yeeah it is justin. He talls me I'm pretty all the time. I tell him he's insane. :ninja:
a stone = 14 lbs

I'm not trying to flirt but I think you are pretty and I haven't even seen you smile.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;45219 said:
Now I feel bad about making this thread. It was never intended to say in anyway that one has to look like these people to be attractive or beautiful. I have known a few models in my life and they look very different in person than they do in these pictures. Some look really quite sickly IRL.

a stone = 14 lbs

I'm not trying to flirt but I think you are pretty and I haven't even seen you smile.

ahh just because my face is pretty dosn't mean the rest of me is. But I thank you for your nice comment