• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Pics of Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: New Pics of Fable III

Nobody's giving you ****, my friend. If you like, I can start being an asshole. I'm really good at it when I put some effort into it. People are discussing this fairly civilly. Don't get ****ed when there's no need to.

My point was that the cave setting/scenery/whatever has always been a major part of the Fable games. Cutting it out would be unlikely, considering how often it's appeared before.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

K ya sorry I see things more as an argument than a discussion. I was just hoping that since the three fable games are during different eras maybe the next one won't have what the last ones had. I was hoping caves were one of those.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Evan52395;369281 said:
K ya sorry I see things more as an argument than a discussion. I was just hoping that since the three fable games are during different eras maybe the next one won't have what the last ones had. I was hoping caves were one of those.

Caves will always be in fable, gtfo if you don't like it that much. There needs to be a bad rep button....
I love caves, tons of treasure. and everyone is forgetting reavers mansion has a cave.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

500 years counts as an era. But 50? Okay, so fifty years ago the world was a lot different. But spans of fifty years ago several hundred years ago were generally the same.

No way in 50 years the world's Heroes decide to do all their treasure-hunting, hobbe-bashing, bandit-slaying, quest-doing badassery solely in cities, towns, forests, plains, plateaus, mountains, cliffs, beaches, and fields.

And could you mind keeping it civil? Please? This "gtfo" **** is for the birds.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Evan52395;369271 said:
I was simply asking what caves I wasn't questioning impolitely. I had forgotten and now my memory is refreshed. That doesn't change the fact that I don't like caves though it actually strentghens my point because when I said if I see one more **** cave I'm gonna be ****ed. Then ppl gave me ****. I never said there wasn't any because no matter how many there r I hate them and that is y I was disapointed to pretty much only see pics with caves for fable 3. Happy?
oblivion had to many caves, 90% of the quests revolves and or includes one or more cave/ruin/fort so i see where youre comming from
kinda off topic but i had to say it :p

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The third and fourth pictures from the second round of pictures show some town shots. I think most of those cave pictures were from the same cave but that doesn't mean there won't be a bunch of them. :/

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Thank you Aions. And I did hear somewhere on this forum that it's during another era so forgive me for not knowing that it is only 50 later. And I do not see any problems with Heroes fighting in cities forests and plains. Thanks for backing me up for once Walker cuz u named a whole lot of other places they can do their stuff. And sure 50 years isn't an era but things can defenitely still change. WW2 only lasted a couple of years and look at how it changed the world.

RedDead

Master Of Puppets
Reaction score

I dont see the problem with the caves..
There was alot of them but they kind of add more depth to the world.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Evan52395;369318 said:
Thank you Aions. And I did hear somewhere on this forum that it's during another era so forgive me for not knowing that it is only 50 later. And I do not see any problems with Heroes fighting in cities forests and plains. Thanks for backing me up for once Walker cuz u named a whole lot of other places they can do their stuff. And sure 50 years isn't an era but things can defenitely still change. WW2 only lasted a couple of years and look at how it changed the world.

Allow me to take issue with the "WWII" comment. WWII didn't really change that much. WWII was a symptom of change, rather than a cause, beyond a few things like "millions of people getting slaughtered," which was a pretty big change that was only possible because of other changes. And yes, recently things have changed very fast-- in the past they were much slower. Between 1750 and 1850, the only major change was more railroads, more factories, and slightly better guns, and that was a hundred years. From one industrial revolution-ish time period to another not much is different.

And, while WWII changed a lot-- there are still caves with interesting things in them. I doubt anything could change that.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Fable doesn't have too many caves. Now, Oblivion has too many caves. My god, it was cave this, cave that, retrieve item a from cave b, find that mage guy in this cave, etc.

Fable has very little caves. And caves can be cool. If you don't make them like generic oblivion caves. :p

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

k wtv im done with this conversation. i was just givin my opionion on the pics. sorry for my language before, i just really dont like caves

untuva

Lady in Red
Reaction score

I love exploration, and caves so ha!
I also love Bethesda and their games (elder scrolls series, fallout 3) mainly because of the exploration. You sometimes forget what you were supposed to do and stare to the horizon, looking for nearby landmarks, caves etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.