• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

no weapons in bowerstone again?

B

bobb

Re: no weapons in bowerstone again?

i was meraly making the angry face toward fable freak for misunderstaning i could care less about the game i mean fable was the biggest let down of any game in recent history no game promised more and and left u saying wtf

B

blue crow

Cough troll cough cough. Wow i have a bad cold. Back to the topic deal with it its only one city.

P.S. Try to use proper english next time okay?

P.S.S. Leave or get banned i really hate people that compalin about one part of the game. Fable might of had some bad parts but there was more good then bad. If i was a staff member i would ban you right now but i cant so i will keep quit.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I take Fable at face value. The environment, the music, the game play, the voice acting Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant. It's just a really awesome game to play.

I have to laugh when people complain and say Fable was the worse game... and it was too short!
o_O

B

bobb

long live fable 2 for it will show the world that peter m is not a bad guy but truly a night o

B

blue crow

Thats it? It took you about 5 mintues to post something like that? Heres some advice pal make sure you know what your talking about beafore posting something about it.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It's OK Blue Crow I think bobb is just left wanting more that's all. I think we all want more. He shouldn' be taking his frustration out in this way but lets not turn this into a fire fight :D

B

blue crow

Good point let me turn the fire alarm off first.

B

bobb

i dont see y people are so sensitive to saying that fable can be improved and gie suggestions on things that can be fixed, yes it was only in one city but it was the biggest city and fable 2 it seems to be even bigger thats y i think it is nesscary to carry weapons i loved fable one beat it many times but now ive moved on and want better things and if that means picking that they can do better with time so that waiting till god knows when fable 2 will be release (longer = better game) will be worth it

H

Hexadecimal

bobb;86985 said:
i dont see y people are so sensitive to saying that fable can be improved and gie suggestions on things that can be fixed

I don't think that is what people are sensitive about...
open discussion is a beautiful thing, but when you come to a Fable fansite and say things like this:

bobb;86495 said:
simple stupid *** programers petter m jerk

or make assertions like this:

bobb;86824 said:
if anyone says they thought fable lived up to all of what they wanted they lied

it can begin to paint your opinions in a rather different light, making it seem as though you are bashing the game and it's creator rather than simply giving ideas you would like to see for the sequel... and you can't blame Fable fans for getting a little sensitive about something like that =]
obviously there was just a simple breakdown in communications :O

H

Hexadecimal

bobb;86989 said:
i admit it u all are sucking his d*ck its okay to admit i just dont like licking peter's balls or the balls of any man but if u all do its okay just dont bring ur ball licking to my front door

p.s

ur a bunch of fags

my... we're offensive today, aren't we?
there's no need kind of thing for that on the boards or anywhere else...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well it has to be realistic doesn't it. They wouldn't have let a murderous looking guy in with a weapon would they?

@

@tlantic

Hello! I have something to fume about...

Okay, so...how's everyone doin'? Great! Okay, good to hear!
Here's what I'm ticked about, since this topic has to do with Bowerstone and weapons. I've read on several different forums about the Dragon Soul sword. I've followed instructions. Guess what...no Dragon Soul. I'm beginning to believe that people make crap up and post it...but why? WHY?! :realmad: Why would they do that to someone who really would like a Dragon Soul? o_O

Also...
Why would you even want to carry a weapon in town? If you're any kind of decent human being, the thought of mowing down a few innocent children and a dozen guards would make you wanna' dig your eyes out with a spoon.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

*readies spoon* I'd rather be blind than nice to the innocents :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hello! I have something to fume about...

@tlantic;87014 said:
Here's what I'm ticked about, since this topic has to do with Bowerstone and weapons. I've read on several different forums about the Dragon Soul sword. I've followed instructions. Guess what...no Dragon Soul. I'm beginning to believe that people make crap up and post it...but why? WHY?! :realmad: Why would they do that to someone who really would like a Dragon Soul? o_O

Also...
Why would you even want to carry a weapon in town? If you're any kind of decent human being, the thought of mowing down a few innocent children and a dozen guards would make you wanna' dig your eyes out with a spoon.

Well this Dragon Soul sword is definitely faked... And I have never heard of it.

Mind describing it?

B

blue crow

What took so long for bob to get banned?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;87176 said:
What took so long for bob to get banned?

It happened between 2am -7am our time :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hello! I have something to fume about...

@tlantic;87014 said:

Also...

droded;87075 said:
Well this Dragon Soul sword is definitely faked... And I have never heard of it.

Mind describing it?

Um. I think he's/she's talking about the Solus Greatsword. OFTEN mistaken for Dragon Solus sword or whatever.

F

FableFreak

I love how this entire time I haven't argued with him at all. Now I think we have met someone more tempermental than me. :D