• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

no weapons in bowerstone again?

J

Jester.

Re: no weapons in bowerstone again?

Darg;86590 said:
But I still wonder... if you're an eight foot tall dude with massive horns, glowing red eyes and enough power to stomp Thunder into dust, do you think a simple little guard is going to be able to stop you from bringing your weapons into town? I don't think so.
But....he asked nicly....:lol:

bobb;86955 said:
i was meraly making the angry face toward fable freak for misunderstaning i could care less about the game i mean fable was the biggest let down of any game in recent history no game promised more and and left u saying wtf
Something you dont want to do...
Albion Knight;86961 said:
I take Fable at face value. The environment, the music, the game play, the voice acting Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant. It's just a really awesome game to play.

I have to laugh when people complain and say Fable was the worse game... and it was too short!
o_O
You forgot storylineo_O
@tlantic;87014 said:

Also...
Why would you even want to carry a weapon in town? If you're any kind of decent human being, the thought of mowing down a few innocent children and a dozen guards would make you wanna' dig your eyes out with a spoon.
actualy thats what I live for myself..sparing few leaving select few to repopulated each town for my next spree...an even a wife or two.
Angel;87049 said:
*readies spoon* I'd rather be blind than nice to the innocents :lol:
YEAH! thats what im talking about +rep.

S

Solus

I always miss the good stuff! :'(

@

@tlantic

Here's the description of this so-called Dragon Soul sword I found online.

"DRAGON SOUL SWORD"
"After receiving the quest card for Lady Grey, go to Bowerstone North during the day. Before talking to anyone, go into the only shop in this side of town. If you are good enough, the shop owner will have the Dragon Soul sword for sale. The Dragon Soul sword was once used by the general of the Dragon Knights and has a 350 damage."

---> Fable: The Lost Chapters Cheats, Cheat Codes and Hints for Xbox

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Well that's sort of right I guess. It's actually called the Solus Greatsword, and you don't need to have any rrequirements for him to be selling it. It has the highest weapon attack in the game, but the catch is, it also has the highest price in the game...^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;87379 said:
Well that's sort of right I guess. It's actually called the Solus Greatsword, and you don't need to have any rrequirements for him to be selling it. It has the highest weapon attack in the game, but the catch is, it also has the highest price in the game...^_^

Yeah thats right and it was also spoken about here:

http://forums.projectego.net/dragon-soul-sword-3047/

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Droded like its that hard to get money anyway lol :p

A

Avo'sMurderer

yea, i fel 4 tht 2. i never really nem cuz im always evil but a made a good profile and no dragon soul=[

Avo'sMurderer;87421 said:
yea, i fel 4 tht 2. i never really nem cuz im always evil but a made a good profile and no dragon soul=[

sorry, i meant new and i typed nem

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

On the weaponless Bowerstone: I didn't mind, since it was an interesting challenge for when I was evil (see how long I can beat the guards/citizens without dying or getting kicked out) but it did annoy me that I could kill guard after guard barehanded versus weapons, then get kicked out and have gained very little XP.

You should get MORE XP fighting barehanded, not the apparent less. Same with the combat multiplier-- more points for barehanded, not less.

A

Avo'sMurderer

yea thd b alot btter

suffering

Reaction score

for beating up Grey, it would be THAT useful.... i agree

R

Rhadiel

...is thread gunna be closed or what..to me...this thread is pointless...just another thread that w/ complaints....plz close:ninja:

H

Hexadecimal

Rhadiel;88006 said:
...is thread gunna be closed or what..to me...this thread is pointless...just another thread that w/ complaints....plz close:ninja:

General Rules and Guidelines said:
Please do not request thread closures/moves as it is the decision of the staff to moderate posts and threads, not the members.

Forum Rules

:ninja:

G

gdude987654321

Someone may have said this already... if weapons are banned it would be annoying, and pm has stressed that he doesnt want to annoy the player. so since we can become mayor, king, emperor, etc. we can probably change the rule or at least have the power to bring ur own weapon into bowerstone