• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

M

Master Axe

Re: Official Doll Exchange

Selling three Reaver dolls will trade for Garth, Hammer or lucien

P

pygy 95

i need a Garth, lucien & reaver doll
i will be happy to trade either a red dragon, theresa dolls and $gold$

P

pygy 95

pygy 95;338083 said:
i need a Garth, lucien & reaver doll
i will be happy to trade either a red dragon, theresa dolls and $gold$

i have silver membership atm i will have gold soon

N

Nikkiwoosh

I need Garth, Lucien, and Hammer dolls.
/=

If someone could lend them to me, that would be awesome.
xD
I'd give them back. d:

C

Charlee1990

i dont have any dolls, but have loads of items, and over 8million gold, so if anyone wants to sell me one/swap one my GT is Charlee1990

:)

MrNovember

Reaction score

I need the Hammer, Lucien, and Garth dolls. Can pretty much give you anything for them. Money, legendary weapons, whatever. Anybody looking to trade those three please contact me. My gt is Cobalt10

I

iwin42

I have the Lucien, Hero, Theresa, and Reaver dolls. I need Garth and Hammer. I only want to borrow the dolls and will return them plus all of mine or gold. Send me a message if you are willing to help.

N

Ncis

Hi, I'm new and I have a few Garth Dolls (my only Dolls) for trade/sell. I have a Gold Membership, but I'm still new to the trading system (Can anyone explain it to me? :D). Sorry if the last part is in the wrong section.

I

iwin42

I only need Hammer now please someone help. It is my last achievement!!!!! I have multiple reaver dolls and lots off gold. Send private message if interested

B

Beastlyab

i will buy all the hero dolls for 30 mil add my gamertag Beastlyab ty =] i am usualy on at around 6pm english

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

All I need is hammer.

I

iwin42

All I need is hammer. I have multiple reavers and lots of gold. Send me a message if u r interested .

M

Master Axe

Hi im looking for a lucien doll, i have everyone except lucien. If you give me lucien i will give you all the hero dolls, for you to get the achievement, or to trade :) GT: jamesbeattie11

H

heretiquesinx

I don't care about having the dolls I really just want the achievement for doll catcher and I'm just missing Lucien and Hammer. If anyone can please help me with this. It's been an achievement I've been stuck on for almost a year now. Thanks. Just add my gamertag and send me a message on live.

H

heretiquesinx

Seriously if anyone will please just help me get this achievement I will give you all your dolls back and any that I may have on me and bears and whatever else you might want. I really just want this achievement. Please. I beg anyone to just add Heretiquesinx and help me get that 1 achievement. Thanks

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

I've got the Hero and Theresa dolls, along with the chicken suit and some other stuff, and I'm looking for Hammer and Reaver (even though I already have the achievement) just for the sake of collection. If you're interested please send me a message.

H

heretiquesinx

I would also like to make the statement that if it's a question of getting returns on this investment of helping me get my doll catcher achievement. I will return your dolls, give you any of mine and whatever else you want. I understand that no item has any value in this game and none of it is worth collecting since you can easily save your game on a memory card and reload with everything you just gave away, so please if anyone can help me here with getting the lucien and hammer dolls on my account for this achievement I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

P

Paynekiller

If anyone has Garth and/or Lucien, then please send me a message. I don't play Fable much now but if you send me a message stating what you have, what you want, and when your available to trade, we can work something out.

This is the only achievement I need to get and if anyone can help me finish it off, I'll give you (almost) anything you need. ^.^

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Meh i would trade you one of mine but the fact that i dont have xbox live isnt much help and also the fact that im trying to get a large amount of Garth dolls at the moment.