• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OXM hit the fan

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: OXM hit the fan

TJ Griffin;217243 said:
hey......... that was a sensible disagreement. well, that was mostly a rant, but just so long as you understand what im saying its all good. i still think that what they thought was a flaw was just them sucking at the game. :)
Seems like it. No game is without something, that's wrong.:unsure:

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hmmmmmm....... somehow i knew i was putting my foot in my mouth when i made this thread, but i posted it anyway. i think i just dont like rating systems. they should just tell us about the game and leave it at that. let us decide what sucks and what doesnt.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry to bud in here, but I really don't believe a game should be rated by numbers, and you can probably guess why for yourself if you think about it.

MasterJh

Reaction score

Dude, don't get your pants in a bunch, so what OXM only gave Fable 2 a 9.5 and so what they gave Fallout 3 10, at the end of the day you jsut have to remember that they are both just games and that OXM is a bunch of people with no social lives that write reviews for games as their profession(don't get me wrong, they do a good job of it).

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Okay, you can't leave a bunch of people with different mindsets and such to rate a game, the results will be different to almost anybody.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ok ok ok people. i get it. it was just a mindless rant, let it die. request to close.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

I've read, "only 9.5" too many times in this thread. 9.5 is near perfection if you want to use the 1-10 rating. I agree that fallout 3 should not have received a 10 because I believe that there is no such thing as perfection, there is always room to improve. Peter Molyneux himself said if he had to rate Fable 2 he would give it a 9 out of 10 because he's aware of some mistakes he has made and he has noticed things he could have improved upon.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well excuse us for not useing the language you want us to use. im sick of hearing basicly the same thing over and over. and im really sick of a sertain analitical @$$h013 that probably ****es off everyone he knows cuz nobody likes a smart ass. i am usually quite a freindly guy, but i just cant stand egosentric pricks who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. its people like that that make people like me snap and shoot up a school. now someone close this thread befor i totally lose control. and if your not an admin, then dont post on this thread anymore.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha i said the review would be about a 9.5! I rock

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

REQUEST TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god damn that guy is ****ing me off................ he reminds me of several kids at school that just make me so ****ing ****ed. close thread now..... cant hold tounge much longer......

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Who me? How dare you say such stuff about me!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

no. not you dude. that prick with like 9 posts. i just plain dont like him at all. he presses my buttons perfectly. its probly not really his fault, but he is just one of those pricks that just plain **** me off. friggin smart ass, english pureist, mega ego, self richious, wise ass pricks is all they are. my feelings for those people are simplely pure hatered. now im sure if he posts again i am really gonna expload.

DEMAND TO CLOSE! CLOSE IT NOW! THE CRAZY PERSON CAN ONLY RESTRAIN HIMSELF FOR SO LONG!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I know it's time for another Mountain Dew. You'll be alright.:)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ahhhhhhhhhhh........... dew is just what i needed. it makes most hyper, but it chillz me out. ok. breath. calm down. get back in your cage and shut up tj. only 3 more days. you can make it. k this is the nurse at the asylem. iv given tj his dew and tranquelizer so he should behave himself now. Fable II being so close has made him very stressed. we had to put him the solitary cage for now cuz he cant control himself. if he acts up, call me and i will inject another dew into his bloodstream.

hey guys im back! so whats going on eh? oh........... pretty colors........

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Wow dude. havent you ever had an arguement over the internet? It's fairly common for people to disagree in social groups such as forums. We all have different opinions and I'm not going to censor myself because I might offend a few people with what I say. Just calm down. This is a place where people gather and talk, and in any such place people will argue.
Stop insulting me for saying what I want. Or I stop over looking all your terrible gramar and spelling mistakes.
You've stated your opinion, I stated mine. We disagreed, try to keep yourself under control. If you're going to flip out and threaten to shoot people everytime someone disagrees with you then you are not going to make it very far in life.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

yes i have had arguements over the internet. and they never go anywhere so i try to avoid them whenever i can. and this is a forum so i dont really care about my grammer or spelling. however i do apreciate that more diplomatic post, rater than the seemingly know it all attitude of your previous posts. i cant spell, i know, but so long as you can figure out what im saying its all good. well, anyway, i have no interest in debates so im just going to leave it at that, and ask you to do the same. i admit i tend to be ignorant, and i have several personality disorders that meds do a decent job to control, but i lose it sometimes. and for that im sorry. im just tweeked in the head. but i get by ok, so i dont need any life advise, thank you.

once again, i have no interest in debating with you, so please just leave it.

T

Tymolus

*rolls blunt, sparks, passes to TJ*

it's the good stuff too :D 2 hit pass!

Lionheart

Reaction score

OXM is official, so they get told to give scores that make popular games great. Fable 2 will likely sell out and oxm were making people more interested in fallout three to help boost microsoft sales.

Im sure fallout 3 will be a great game but its nowere near as innovative as fable. Im not being a fanboy its just that they do this with every other popular game.

Halo
Gears of war
COD4

Anything to get them sold

(Get xbox 360 world its a way better mag with more reliable scores based on there opinion not everyone elses)

But hey dont complain 9.5 ! thats a bloody great score :O

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

9.5 IS a great score, it's just that Fallout 3 was given an even better one..
I think Im gonna get Fallout 3 as well as Fable 2 - Im not sure tho (mainly cause it looks like Oblivion set in the future)

But honestly I don't really care about what any reviews say about fable II, Im gonna get it regardless the score and hype - christ! Ive been waiting for this game ever since I finished Fable!

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

9.5 is a gd score and im in ur cult 10 for me means a game that will never be beaten graphic and gameplay wise, an epic story, excellent voice acting and alot of money on music.. all games have negatives