• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OXM hit the fan

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: OXM hit the fan

actually, if you co-op your buddy does not get to bring their dog. :(

MasterJh

Reaction score

DUN DUN DUUNNNN!!! WTF! Srsly! ...how annoying...

Z

Zerosum

i think 9.5 is an amazing score. i think it boils down to fallout 3 gets a 10 because it is much more epic, whereas fable 2 is more about fun. its the same for films, anchorman is a hilarious, mazing film, but there are films "better" than it because they are more epic, like the green mile. although i think a 10 for any game is stupid because every game is going to have some sort of fault.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

MasterJh;217865 said:
DUN DUN DUUNNNN!!! WTF! Srsly! ...how annoying...

Remember your partner in co-op is nothing more than a hired Henchman and not the Hero. Hence the reason they dont get a dog in your world.

T

Tymolus

Zerosum;217881 said:
i think 9.5 is an amazing score. i think it boils down to fallout 3 gets a 10 because it is much more epic, whereas fable 2 is more about fun. its the same for films, anchorman is a hilarious, mazing film, but there are films "better" than it because they are more epic, like the green mile. although i think a 10 for any game is stupid because every game is going to have some sort of fault.

Fallout 3 truly does look epic...good points, +rep