• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Preorder bonus trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxKazexZ

Reaction score
Hello everyone, if any of you want The Inquisitor and have The Absolver, I would be extremely happy to trade.
(XBL name: Mr BuBbelZz)
Thanks in advance.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Is it Hammer's hammer? Like the one offered as a preorder bonus in the UK?
why yes, yes it is. interested? =]
Happy, even if they're untradeable in-game.. I'm quite happy to trade codes..
excellent. are you US, Europe, or otherwise? because i've run into trouble before when trying to use codes made for one country in another. those were freebie xbox live trials though, so it's worth a shot. there may not be such limitations for preorder bonuses. i trust ye, oh great bard. ;)[/quote]

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
hmmmm..... I would trade but then I would never know the benefits of the Champion's Hammer and since all my characters vary from good to evil I think it's the wisest choice for me and I am already getting the Inquisitor and The Absolver all that leaves is garth's Channaler.... and being that my fortee is my DtK style pistol work I think I'm cool that is unless the is some secret retailer giving away a pistol lol

ZxKazexZ

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I'm in US, not sure if that affects the pre order codes, but just to clarify.
I guess nobody wants to trade The Absolver for The Inquisitor?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
is the inquisitor reaver's weapon?

because i have ordered from game uk, so i should be getting the absolver. i would love to trade for the channeler though

CuzinNiko

Reaction score
Anyone got an extra villager code they don't want? I would go preorder the game but I'm running out of time and dont have the money to pick up a copy when it releases. All I've got to trade is a Kane and Lyncgh 2 Dog Days Alliance Map Pack code and the Square Enix Registration code it comes with (Might not trade the registration code). I know it sounds weak on my part but the women in Fable games tend to be so Gosh Dang UGLY! And a cool sidekick would be awesome :D

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
erm, im guessing they will have improved the women quite alot. and if not, you can always marry online, since the female hero's will probably look great.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
why yes, yes it is. interested? =]

Oh, actually no. Sorry if you got that impression, I was just curious haha.

I will gladly trade the channeler and tats for the inquisitor and reaver industries tattoo. (P.S. If trust is an issue ill give the code first.)

(if interested, contact me on xbox live, gamertag HYDROBLITZ)

PERFECT! Xbox Live message sent.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
which one is supposebly better?(garths sword, inquisitor)

it all depends on weather u want to be good or evil. if u want to be good i would advise u to have garths sword or if u r going to be evil u should use reavers sword. but thats my POV. (sorry if my english is bad) :)

ZxKazexZ

Reaction score
is the inquisitor reaver's weapon?

because i have ordered from game uk, so i should be getting the absolver. i would love to trade for the channeler though
Yea, The Inquisitor is Reaver's weapon. I would trade you The Channeler, but I'm only getting one of those :/
If you decide you want The Inquisitor though, please let me know! :D

ChristieScott

Reaction score
i'm getting the GameStop one and i'm happy because i think it's going to be the most fun :D

Langston

Reaction score
If anyone wants the inquisitor im down to trade.

Langston

Reaction score
Garth's sword or another sword if there is one. No hammers. But I live in the states if that matters.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
hmm, reavers wep apparently gives bonuses for being evil?
so i doubt i would use it.
if you could trade reaver's wep for the channeler, then trade the channeler to me for the absolver, then i would easily be happy to give you it.

Podunks

Reaction score
I have never had Evil characters because I like the bonuses of being good, discounts, love, gifts etc. But am getting the inquisitor's sword.

I would much rather have garths sword, so if someone is willing to trade let me know, I was just going to get it from best buy, and yes Best Buy's pre order bonus is Garth's sword, and just sell the game to someone on Craig List for 5 off, but havnt found anyone yet, and dont feel like losing any money on it soooo... Im willing to trade.

Reaction score
I have got hammer's hammer to which I will swap for any of the other two weapons :).

FLx

Reaction score
Are the Limited Edition Quests different?
If so ill trade the Weapon Wolfsbane for someone elses?

Zane

The Hero
Reaction score
I got inquisitor or whatever I'll trade and even dupe your original wep so you can have it back. Message me GT: x Zane o

Status
Not open for further replies.