• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Preorder bonus trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxKazexZ

Reaction score
Attention to anyone interested in obtaining The Inquisitor. I am willing to trade mine for The Channeler. Just send me a message on xbox live if interested. (Live name: Mr BuBbelZz)

Xenolithium

Reaction score
I have a spare Inquisitor, and I am looking for the Absolver. Let me know if interested.

Theomnipotentsco

Reaction score
I have a Channeler. Looking for absolver. It's the last DLC that I need. Please PM me if interested. Willing to go through middle man, or open the card on webcam, or take a video of me opening it. I just want to get that last stupid hammer.

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: Any other preorder bonus
What I Have: The channeler sword (have an extra)
What I'm Willing To Trade: Channeler sword or microsoft points!!

Message me on xbox, gamertag: Problem Gaming

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble but there are no alternative methods, preorder weapons are only receivable through the codes you get, so either trade for it on here/buy it on eBay, P.S
You may want to re-consider trading The Inquisitor for The Channeler, I have both maxed and I prefer the inquisitor, Their bonus's are: The Inquisitor: Drains life with each hit, You gain gold with each hit (Helps out early on), The Channeler: Improves the damage of your Shock ability, and Improves guild seals gained in combat, they both do the same damage with each melee hit though.
2 thing I'd like to point out though.
1. Alternative method, meaning, either trading codes with someone else (of which I already have... sorta) or buying it from one of my friends of whom have it.
and 2. I like being a good guy, the Inquisitor is an evil weapon, that, and to put it simply, the Channeler looks more B.A. than anything the Inquisitor could amount to!

Epiternal

Reaction score
What I am looking for:
The Champion
Marksman 500

What I have/am willing to trade:
Every legendary weapon, piece of clothing, tattoo set, long hair, bob cut
A spare Villager Maker code.

Msg me if you're interested. My GT is Epiternal.

Necko

Reaction score
I have The Balverine Order DLC. Im looking for either hammer code but am willing to take offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.