• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Preorder bonus trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owned

Reaction score
i have a Champions Hammer and would LOVE to trade it for The Channeler, please if ur interested message me!!

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I will gladly trade the channeler and tats for the inquisitor and reaver industries tattoo. (P.S. If trust is an issue ill give the code first.)

(if interested, contact me on xbox live, gamertag HYDROBLITZ)
Really?

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Getting The Grand Inquisitor, and whatever tattoo that comes with it, and am willing to trade for The Channeler if any are interested. (This is not a promise, will see if I can receive The Channeler through an alternative method)

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
I am willing to trade Revers sword and Tattoo(Code) for Garths channeler sword and crystal tattoo(Code), I live in the US, although if that makes a difference.

Destiny-man

Reaction score
I have reavers sword and tatto if interested message me. i will take the balverine order sword or othe preoder weapon

harry chamberlain

Reaction score
i have a plan to get all the pre-order weapons. i am going to get them all except for the hammer that walmart gives you. but i am going to get the ones from amazon, bestbuy, and gamestop. if you have the money you can get the items.

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
I'll be getting my copy from gamestop, so ill get the inquisitor sword. Id trade for any of the other weapons.

xeenx77

Reaction score
If any one went the Garth's sword i will trade mine :)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
If any one went the Garth's sword i will trade mine :)
i'd gladly trade my absolver hammer code for the channeler code.
i just want to wait until it is confirmed trading between different regions that the codes will work before risking it.

Farcus Prime

Reaction score
I bought two copies from Best buy so I have an extra Channler sword. I'm looking to trade for The Champion or The Absolver but I'm willing to settle for something else if I don't get an offer. I just don't really care for the Inquisitor as I don't play evil and most people have it. Gamertag: Farcus Prime
p.s. Donations of unwanted codes will also be accepted :D
2010-10-26162345-1-1.jpg

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i own the absolver, and i have a deal with someone for their channeler, but they said their code may be faulty.
so if it is, then i would be glad to trade with you.

Farcus Prime

Reaction score
i own the absolver, and i have a deal with someone for their channeler, but they said their code may be faulty.
so if it is, then i would be glad to trade with you.
That's fine with me just tell me if/when you want to trade.

Aaron

Reaction score
Like everyone else, I recieved the Reaver Sword and Tattoo. And like everyone else, im looking for the Channeler's sword. I should of ordered from Best Buy but I dont trust the Online ordering and picking up in store. Game Stop employee's at least know what the hell they are doing. If you like to play evil and want to see a steady drip of blood coming from the Reaver's sword as you play, then mail me and I will give you the code.

Gatez4000

Reaction score
i would be ecstatic to trade my absolver for a inquisitor or channeler as i have never used a hammer exept on fable 1 and i hate them GT: gatez4000 please help out a fellow fable enthusiast

jake v

Reaction score
I have an inquisitor sword code. I will trade it for an absolver or champion's hammer. I am more of a hammer fan. I just found out that there were other weapons. Would have liked to have gotten absolver hammer but wal-mart was out. :(

Klaridon

Reaction score
Okie dokie trying to collect all 3 fable 2 heroes weapons...so far I have the Channeler and The Inquisitor, I have an extra channeler code too, if anyone has the absolver I'd be happy to trade The Channeler for it, just write on my profile or email me at: [email protected]
P.S I'd like to use a middleman like Projectego
and sorry I won't be trading for shardborne or anything else other then the absolver, I have all others.

Klaridon

Reaction score
Like everyone else, I recieved the Reaver Sword and Tattoo. And like everyone else, im looking for the Channeler's sword. I should of ordered from Best Buy but I dont trust the Online ordering and picking up in store. Game Stop employee's at least know what the hell they are doing. If you like to play evil and want to see a steady drip of blood coming from the Reaver's sword as you play, then mail me and I will give you the code.
Like everyone else you got The Inquisitor and want to trade it? I'm happy with my reaver sword, it's like the best weapon, Channeler/Inquisitor do the same damage, I have them both maxed, inquisitor drains life in combat from hits, you get gold too for each hit which really helps early on, The Channeler improves Shock damage and how many Guild Seals you get in combat, but not by that much, so not everyone wants to trade the inquisitor..atleast not smart people.

Klaridon

Reaction score
Getting The Grand Inquisitor, and whatever tattoo that comes with it, and am willing to trade for The Channeler if any are interested. (This is not a promise, will see if I can receive The Channeler through an alternative method)
I hate to burst your bubble but there are no alternative methods, preorder weapons are only receivable through the codes you get, so either trade for it on here/buy it on eBay, P.S
You may want to re-consider trading The Inquisitor for The Channeler, I have both maxed and I prefer the inquisitor, Their bonus's are: The Inquisitor: Drains life with each hit, You gain gold with each hit (Helps out early on), The Channeler: Improves the damage of your Shock ability, and Improves guild seals gained in combat, they both do the same damage with each melee hit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.