• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver Confirmed for Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Re: Reaver Confirmed for Fable 3

Well Reaver is an immortal what would you expect? One day though, the shadow court will get him. That day may come in fable 3

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

uh guys...... its just a game
but yeah it is true that stephen fry sounds aweesome

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

numb3rs;367948 said:
uh guys...... its just a game
but yeah it is true that stephen fry sounds aweesome

Incase you hadn't noticed... PM tries to make Fable come alive. As if you were actually there. People getting 'attached' to the game isn't surprising.

Stephen Fry suited the part perfectly. No one could have done it better.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Purple Nurple;367920 said:
*Sighs, realises you're stupid, understands, stops being angry with you*

Stephen Fry normally speaks like that. He throws words around. He's flamboyantly gay. Which ****ed me off because I though you were making the connection between being pompous and gay.

Oh, and for the record, I hate douchebag heavy metal wankers more than I hate pompous asses.

What did heavy metal do to you? If you want to bash something, bash rap, hip hop, or any other of those gajillion f bombs per second types of music!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Purple Nurple is a droded droded. Don't listen to him. Instead of fighting report him like I did.

He could use a week's ban...

And Reaver needs to die.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Daemon300;367959 said:
Purple Nurple is a droded droded

This whole putting droded instead of swear words is really starting to f*ck me off.

WanderingWizard

Reaction score

1. Reaver is awsome and there was no-where near enough of him in Fable II; it's excellent he's coming back.
2. METAAAAAL!!! You can't stop this Metal Tribe! For Heavy Metal WE WOULD DIE!!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;367961 said:
This whole putting droded instead of swear words is really starting to droded me off.

Fixed.

You can thank me now ^_^

untuva

Lady in Red
Reaction score

Oh Reaver ~~ <3 This is great news! To me too Reaver made the game more enjoyable, as did all the other heroes. And I hope hes gonna be essential ^^

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Purple Nurple;367920 said:
*Sighs, realises you're stupid, understands, stops being angry with you*

Stephen Fry normally speaks like that. He throws words around. He's flamboyantly gay. Which ****ed me off because I though you were making the connection between being pompous and gay.

Oh, and for the record, I hate douchebag heavy metal wankers more than I hate pompous asses.
Metal is ****in awesome. You're just hatin. Like serious, it may not be my favorite genre, but its still awesome as hell.

James Butts;367956 said:
What did heavy metal do to you? If you want to bash something, bash rap, hip hop, or any other of those gajillion f bombs per second types of music!
Rap, and hip hop doesnt suck. Rap and Hip hop now sucks.

WanderingWizard;367962 said:
1. Reaver is awsome and there was no-where near enough of him in Fable II; it's excellent he's coming back.
2. METAAAAAL!!! You can't stop this Metal Tribe! For Heavy Metal WE WOULD DIE!!
Manowar is epic.

And Back to the topic. It's good to have recurring characters. I think the main reason Molyneux is bringing back Reaver is because he affected the player the most. Either the player hated his guts or admired him. He had a great effect on the player, unlike the other 2 heros who weren't as significant. Basically the thing about being in the game and part of it, thats what reaver makes you feel like. Reaver makes you feel like you're part of the game. And thats why Reaver was a good choice for a recurring character.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

This is just about the third worst thing I could hear about Fable 3. The second would be confirming Reaver and confirming that he will not die in Fable 3. The first one would be some dramatic gameplay change that's going to make us all hate the game, but that's beside the point. Reaver is a self-centered arrogant douche bag, and if there's anything I hate in this world besides stupidity and ignorance, it's arrogance. He tries to betray you after you've done him a favor, and he destroyed Oakvale. Good looks and charm don't make up for that. Reaver is the nastiest and most disgusting thing ever to spew out of the birthing canal of Albion (great imagery, I know ;)). Somehow I doubt he'll die in Fable 3, and the prospect of your character killing him is even more unlikely. Reaver's return will most likely cause me to take a shotgun to my face.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

personally, reaver was probably by far my favorite character. if it was stephen fry's job to make me hate him he epically failed. i like the voice and the personality and the way he ran bloodstone without damn guards. im exited to see him again in fable 3 and im happy to hear he will not die

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^Where did it say he won't die?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

iuno i read it somewhere, id think itd be cool to kill him or see him get consumed by shadows but id rather he stay alive cuz he was my favorite, most of the reason for y i liked him was cuz my favorite hero ablilty is Skill and he was the hero of skill and i was happy to be meeting him even before i did.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Necromancer11;367982 said:
This is just about the third worst thing I could hear about Fable 3. The second would be confirming Reaver and confirming that he will not die in Fable 3. The first one would be some dramatic gameplay change that's going to make us all hate the game, but that's beside the point. Reaver is a self-centered arrogant douche bag, and if there's anything I hate in this world besides stupidity and ignorance, it's arrogance. He tries to betray you after you've done him a favor, and he destroyed Oakvale. Good looks and charm don't make up for that. Reaver is the nastiest and most disgusting thing ever to spew out of the birthing canal of Albion (great imagery, I know ;)). Somehow I doubt he'll die in Fable 3, and the prospect of your character killing him is even more unlikely. Reaver's return will most likely cause me to take a shotgun to my face.

My point Proven

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

am i the only one not upset by this??? i liked reaver...
all this means is that when i'm king, i'll have a partner to go village slaughtering with :D

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

am i the only one not upset by this??? i liked reaver...
all this means is that when i'm king, i'll have a partner to go village slaughtering with

ur not the only one hes my fav

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

If we do have to kill Reaver I hope he isn't a push over, if PM was smart he could make a very tricky, but very satisfying boss to kill out of reaver.

It's always more fun killing a hard boss, especially a boss it seems so many people hate.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

He killed my favorite npc...:realmad: I hated reaver, he can go die in a hole!! No, wait, I want to slowly torture/kill him, and see every little pained facial expression and cry of pain. A if he wont die then I'll just trap him until he is forced to break his deal with the shadow court. Then torture/kill him.:)

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

It would be pretty cool to bring him before the shadow court. Watch him age decades in a matter of minutes.. I imagine the pain would be spectacular. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.