• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver Confirmed for Fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Reaver Confirmed for Fable 3

^His terrified pleas for mercy would reveal how weak he really is and that his arrogant personality was only a result of low self-esteem. It would be oh-so sweet.

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

It would still be done with the best voice acting in the game but.:yammer:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Purple Nurple;367872 said:
^ If I could give you negative rep, I would negative rep yu a thousand times over. **** you, Stephen Fry is awesome.

Reaver is awesome.

Nuff said.

Purple Nurple;367897 said:
Sensitive about what? Some douchebag redneck?

Seriously mate, go fuk yourself. :)

Purple Nurple;367903 said:
Ok mate, youre not taking the hint.
You joined 2 months ago, don't come on here spouting ****.
You are a redneck.
I'm 17, not 12.
Didn't get ****ed about your biased opinions, got ****ed of at you, quite justified.
You were dissing Stephen Fry, not Reaver.

Um.............
Go **** yourself.

Purple Nurple;367912 said:
? Really? It's just that previously said :'I hated Reaver from the moment he spoke' - either that's you not liking the voice, or you.... not liking the voice.

I stand by my statement, that you, sir, are a prick.

Oh and before you try and disagree, even you said 'don't come to a public forum to disagree with other people's opinions.' You said that. So don't even ****ing bother posting anything else. ****s me off.

Purple Nurple;367920 said:
*Sighs, realises you're stupid, understands, stops being angry with you*

Stephen Fry normally speaks like that. He throws words around. He's flamboyantly gay. Which ****ed me off because I though you were making the connection between being pompous and gay.

Oh, and for the record, I hate douchebag heavy metal wankers more than I hate pompous asses.
Thanks for the compliment there :rolleyes:

You're out of line and I think you know it by now. Infraction added for quite possibly the most appalling overreaction to a simple, non-aggressive opinion we've had on these boards for some time. I'm a Stephen Fry fan too, but you don't see me going ape over someone else's opinion of the guy. Seriously, do not waste my Saturday morning with this sort of crap again - next time this happens (and I sincerely hope it won't), there'll be a temporary ban imposed.

Carry on.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Alright Purple, you're way outta line here, I'ma gonna have to lay the smackdown upon y-

...damn it Angel. >.<

Erhm. Anyway. I hope the sole reason for Reaver to return is for me to kill him. I hate him. Him, and Jack Sparrow. Foppish douchebags. I honestly can't see why girls fall for these type of characters.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

James Butts;367956 said:
What did heavy metal do to you? If you want to bash something, bash rap, hip hop, or any other of those gajillion f bombs per second types of music!

fucc off son. just cuz someone don't like ur heavy metal music don't mean u need to try gettem to hate on other genres.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;368064 said:
fucc off son. just cuz someone don't like ur heavy metal music don't mean u need to try gettem to hate on other genres.
Are people suddenly incapable of reading on this forum? Don't make me infract you too, please. And don't evade the swear filter either.

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

sorry i just spell aloota things with double c's.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

This is going way off topic.
Anyway as I've said before Reaver is obviously having an affect on you in real life so thats probably the reason why he's returning. How many fictional characters do you see people hate to the point that make a big fuss over it? Reaver is obviously very complex and very well developed. Reaver, Stephen Fry has done a very well job as voice acting as him. All of this combining into the one great character Reaver, who really made us feel hate for him( or admiration, like me). We shouldn't be angry that he's returning, rather welcome a game character that will bring life to the game. If there were no Reaver in Fable 2, it would be significantly less fun.

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;368088 said:
This is going way off topic.
Anyway as I've said before Reaver is obviously having an affect on you in real life so thats probably the reason why he's returning. How many fictional characters do you see people hate to the point that make a big fuss over it? Reaver is obviously very complex and very well developed. Reaver, Stephen Fry has done a very well job as voice acting as him. All of this combining into the one great character Reaver, who really made us feel hate for him( or admiration, like me). We shouldn't be angry that he's returning, rather welcome a game character that will bring life to the game. If there were no Reaver in Fable 2, it would be significantly less fun.

I tried to say the same, but my post was no where near as well written.+rep

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Ink;368089 said:
I tried to say the same, but my post was no where near as well written.+rep
I wouldnt say its worth any rep. but thanks.
And I'm just stating something that is true. And the proof is right in front of us. People should realize it. I'm looking forward to Reaver's return.:thumbsup:

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Devil Keyz;368064 said:

I wasn't "hatin" on the music really, just the fact that the majority of it is Swearing, abuse women, women are nothing but objects drugs and kill people. And besides that, there's no talent in that kind of music....

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Well, yeah. We're all looking forward to his return. It's just that a lot of us are looking forward to his return so we can kill him, burn the body, and **** on the ashes.

No, not really, but seriously-- I was ****ed when Barnum got killed.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Walker;368114 said:
Well, yeah. We're all looking forward to his return. It's just that a lot of us are looking forward to his return so we can kill him, burn the body, and **** on the ashes.

No, not really, but seriously-- I was ****ed when Barnum got killed.

Exactly how I felt!

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

sfroggy1;367858 said:
Stephen Fry definitely the best voice actor for Fable II and Reaver was a character that made the game that bit more enjoyable. Hopefully Garth and Hammer will return aswell.

^indeed but i hated hammer and dont mind garth

i <3 stephen fry

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

James Butts;368112 said:
I wasn't "hatin" on the music really, just the fact that the majority of it is Swearing, abuse women, women are nothing but objects drugs and kill people. And besides that, there's no talent in that kind of music....

no talent? get the **** outta here. you don't know ****, most heavy metal is screamin' about killing them selves and that ****? am i right?

the Majority of it ain't swearin' or abuse to women. you don't know **** boi.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Ryu makes a good point when he says that even though people hate Reaver, he's a colorful character and will add to the story. I guess having Reaver come back won't be so bad, but he still needs to die in Fable 3. I'd actually rather have him than Hammer. Hammer was just some fat, dumb, boring ***** who never shuts up. Garth was cool, though. I liked him. I'd take Garth returning rather than Reaver any day.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;368169 said:
Ryu makes a good point when he says that even though people hate Reaver, he's a colorful character and will add to the story. I guess having Reaver come back won't be so bad, but he still needs to die in Fable 3. I'd actually rather have him than Hammer. Hammer was just some fat, dumb, boring ***** who never shuts up. Garth was cool, though. I liked him. I'd take Garth returning rather than Reaver any day.

you, sir, are....
xVoice%20of%20Reason.JPG

point of post: i don't care what any of you think about reaver and you all should be saying the same thing for yourselves. sure, we can discuss it. but in the end i'm going to enjoy seeing reaver in fable 3 just as much as most of you won't be.

EDIT: and be afraid of angel and her ban hammer. its SRS BIZNESS ;)

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Devil Keyz;368167 said:
no talent? get the **** outta here. you don't know ****, most heavy metal is screamin' about killing them selves and that ****? am i right?

the Majority of it ain't swearin' or abuse to women. you don't know **** boi.

That statement is very ignorant actually. Most of it isnt actually about screaming and suicide. Thats more Punk and Goth. Which Suck. And Also Black Metal, which also sucks. In my opinion of course.
Listen to Turisas, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, Metallica, and Yngwie Malmsteen, and Dethklok(which is probably the most metal band ever, even if fictional). Its not about suicide or screamin.
James Butts;368112 said:

That is also very ignorant.Rap, is a very good form of music. Its just that the rap nowadays usually has some swear words and some degrading things about women. But Rap overall is art. Listen to Gorillaz(which is fairly new) or Eminem, or Tupac, or Biggie, or Run DMC.

And sorry I didnt name too many rap artists, I don't know too many good ones.

Both of you are wrong.
And please take this conversation somewhere else because in the thread we are supposed to be talking about Reaver's Return, not Music.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox EDITED FOR MY POST;368192 said:
Its just that the rap nowadays usually has many swear words and many degrading things about women. But Rap overall is a kind of art.

This is my experience with rap music, every time I turn on the rap station on the radio I hear something about "slappin hoes in the hood " or poppin a cap in someones @ss or more swear words/ n!ggers used than I could apply to a normal day.

Back on the subject of reaver, Die waste of space die!!! I hate that stuck up pompous ass. He killed my favy character barnum, and tried to sell me out, and constantly looks like he has a sausage up his rear passage. not to mention I want his gun and that I could own him in a skill contest. I got around 250 in archery range once. Longest hours of practice ever!!!!

Ink

The Last Emperor
Reaction score

It's good to see people hate Hammer a little more than Reaver, when she was supposed to be the likeable one.

...God I hate Hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.