• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Religous Temples

J

Jester.

Re: Religous Temples

hah true but they should be able to either use some kind of attack or atlest use the buff black guy sitting outside the door for help.

also jedi are gay sith is where its at always be evil always

E

element1

Jester.;104093 said:
hah true but they should be able to either use some kind of attack or atlest use the buff black guy sitting outside the door for help.

also jedi are gay sith is where its at always be evil always

Please dont insult the Jedi. i love them but yes the Sith are much better and I would choose that side. really though dont get me started on Star Wars in a fbale discussion

J

Jester.

yeah we shoudlnt go that sidtracted but hey you started it :p
(sith own jedi..so badly)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Stay on topic people, this thread is going all over the place. Dont make me have to close it...

H

Hexadecimal

ok, seriously, this thread is not about Oblivion, nor is it about Star Wars... if you wish to discuss these topics, we have other threads devoted to them...
keep on topic, please ;)

E

element1

sry guys... I really want to see power instituted into these temples somehow

E

element1

because the believe in the gods powers the people

J

Jester.

yes but if there is no actual power what power is there to be obtained through self enduring worship in false gods?

H

Hexadecimal

Jester.;104114 said:
yes but if there is no actual power what power is there to be obtained through self enduring worship in false gods?

the people do not know that the gods do not exist...
it is the worshippers that have the power and they convince themselves that that power comes from the gods...
in skorm's temple people were levitated and sacrificed, that's power... even with no god...
gods aren't necessary to fuel a belief, they never have been

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

And just because Avo and Skorm don't exist doesn't mean other gods won't. They could introduce a whole new type of God in fable two. The Watcher of Albion, the Almighty God of Albion. :lol: I dunno.

E

element1

Hexadecimal;104116 said:
the people do not know that the gods do not exist...
it is the worshippers that have the power and they convince themselves that that power comes from the gods...
in skorm's temple people were levitated and sacrificed, that's power... even with no god...
gods aren't necessary to fuel a belief, they never have been

exactly my point

Sephiroxas;104118 said:
And just because Avo and Skorm don't exist doesn't mean other gods won't. They could introduce a whole new type of God in fable two. The Watcher of Albion, the Almighty God of Albion. :lol: I dunno.

true but i think that the people will alwyas believe in the Gods Avo and Skorm

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

i think it would be cool if the ai in fable two set up temples to worship YOU... yes i am that narcissistic.

E

element1

yea but you would have to be one hell of a hero. What if you became a god at the end?

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

yeah tht would be uber cool u could tax people from the temples

E

element1

hahaha yea that would be cool. There should be another legendary sword, but it should have something to do with the gods... oir maybe it could do with the first game hmmm......

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

hey maybe they could have legendary weapons named after you tht you could buy at the temple... AND MERCHENDISE you could make a fortune ;)

E

element1

ya that would be pretty cool. you become a walking god in Albion

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

yeah i can see it now they'd be on there knees as you pass

G

gdude987654321

since youll be able to buy every building including any churches i think you would be able to make the church and its followers worship you