• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Request a Weapon/Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RalosZek

Somthing new! Or old?

Yo people, i'm new to the forum and I have been looking at alot of your weapon and armour. AWSOME, VERY AWSOME :D!!! So... In case nobody already thought of this, I'd like to tell all of you how to get new armor fmps. directly onto a new hero once he hits 18!

Well here gos nothin' hope I get atleast one good comment :p

Step1. open FE/ fable explorer

Step2. find CREATURE in the game.bin

Step3. click on teh + thats by CREATURE

Step4. scroll down untill you see CREATURE_HERO

Step5. double click it

Step6. in the new CREATURE_HERO window click on CDefs

Step7. scroll down untill you see CCreatureDef

Step8. click Links to [Game.BINEntryID]:
(NOT [Game.BINEntryID]: CREATURE HERO)

Step9. a new window will show up double click CCreatureDef

Step10. scroll down for a THIRD time :realmad:. Until you see OBJECT HERO NO BOOTS, OBJECT HERO NO GLOVES ect.

Step11. re enter the IDs to the armor you want, for example replace OBJECT HERO NO HELMET'S ID with ID 14761 (Thunder's Helmet)

Step12. Apply changes, Save mods and Run Fable. Its almost over, now create a new hero play as him until he joins the Heros guild, quit, delete him
start a new hero and once he turns 18 the no armor in your inventory will turn into what you put in!!!

And that is how to put in custom armors without Albion Explorer :w00t::w00t::w00t:
(If you can explain this better to new modders and put in pictures of what I mean then plz go ahead ty) Oh, forgot somthing, DO NOT EDIT Apprentice Clothes or game will crash.

S

skaterryan17

Re: Request a Weapon/Armour

I have only 1 request sesshomarus sword tokigin pls can u help

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

I know you can have something like Thunder's shield to replace a quiver but i was wondering if somebody could make Link's Hylian shield for use as a quiver please?

S

skaterryan17

How do you insert a pic in your message theard or w/e?

R

RalosZek

Make a link to photobucket after you post yur pic so we can see it like this, (type without spaces in url) [ url ]www.photobucket.com[ /url ] and presto you should have a link, like this www.photobucket.com

I hope this helps you Bloytin noobcakes.

S

ShadowMancer

hey could you redo the Hooded Apprentice Robes for me? wil you please increase the height of the hood to accomodate the JOB Mask, and turn the robes Red with a Black Trim? thankyou!

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

hey droded, i got a request, have you ever seen Naruto? well i want to know if you could mod Avo Tear, into SAMEHADA, ill post pics if you need me too, it shouldnt be too hard, also if you want a real challenge, could you make the Akatsuki robe?

0cean v0id

Thanks for stickying this lovely post steve=D

H

hinatiac93

HodgePodge;96121 said:
Hmmmm...droded's an amazing modder, but armor's hard to make. Not only that, but then there's the problem of weighting it to the hero's body...

dude if youdont like it mod the stuff yourself dont bitch at other people!!!!

W

wtfnubzerg

Just a small request, can you re-color the MINION_WEAPON (the dual-bladed spear) to be instead of pure red, but make the blades pure black and leave the edges red?

W

wtfnubzerg

hinatiac93;224562 said:
dude if youdont like it mod the stuff yourself dont bitch at other people!!!!

He's not insulting Droded, he's telling you guys that armor is hard to make from scratch, so don't bitch at people unless you know what the **** you're talking about.

W

wtfnubzerg

My bad; sometimes I get 'carried away' >.<

deama

Reaction score

hey i have an reguest i want some one to retexture my sword that i made

theboosher

Retexturer
Reaction score

could you plz make me...
  • the whole dark plate armour black with white trim/details
  • the whole bright plate the opposite (white with black)
  • the demonic plate helm black with white trim/detail
  • the holy warrior helm the opposite
if you could il be over the moon.^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

B

belozero

Hey could somebody make me a new wep? not sure exactly how easy this is but there is probably no modelling required. i'm thinking to just use the red meat mesh and make that into a wep, and make the bone jutting out the handle. i dunno if u can just use the pre-made meshes or not but i think it'd be really cool :cool: thanks in advance! and if you could, whoever decides to help me PM me when it's done cuz i'll probably have forgotten by then :D thanks!

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

i request Jack of blades armour, and for a wepon the singing sword or the soul reaver.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Oh and ever thought of using the septimal key as a wepon?!?!?!?

U

ulevo

I have a request avo's tear recolor make the blade black (and any detail in it if possible red) and the handle full black =) i call it skorm's rage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.